Fatal Car Vs Pedestrian in El Cajon, CA.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JurassicParker

Verified Nosy Rosey
Reaction score
This one hits close to home. My uncle by marriage was killed this morning at the Sandalwood Apartments in El Cajon, California. He was walking to his car to head to work and someone ran over him and fled the scene. Not a lot is known at the moment. I’ve googled every possible variation to see if ANYTHING has made it to MSM and there is nothing. Im trying to figure out every way possible to bring attention to this so we can get justice for him. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Im basically messaging every news outlet in San Diego on every platform I can think hoping someone will pick up the story. Anyways… this story SHOULD be in the news.

https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/me/press/press.html

I believe the incident on 12/28/2021 may be the one involving your uncle (guessing based on the reference to Sandalwood Drive). This gives you a little more info and a case number, which may be helpful to you in your efforts to look further into his untimely death. So far, this is all I have found. My condolences for your terrible loss.

Police Department News | El Cajon, CA

Found this but it’s the only thing that’s out there. Our family will be flying out there in the next couple days to bring him back to Texas. His family is from there but he was the last remaining in SD. He was a great man. All he did was work hard and enjoy his life. He loved to fish. He loved his family. He didn’t deserve this. Thank you for the kind words.

https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/me/press/press.html

I believe the incident on 12/28/2021 may be the one involving your uncle (guessing based on the reference to Sandalwood Drive). This gives you a little more info and a case number, which may be helpful to you in your efforts to look further into his untimely death. So far, this is all I have found. My condolences for your terrible loss.

John Gabbard. He lived with his friend at 716 Ballantyne.

This one hits close to home. My uncle by marriage was killed this morning at the Sandalwood Apartments in El Cajon, California. He was walking to his car to head to work and someone ran over him and fled the scene. Not a lot is known at the moment. I’ve googled every possible variation to see if ANYTHING has made it to MSM and there is nothing. Im trying to figure out every way possible to bring attention to this so we can get justice for him. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Im basically messaging every news outlet in San Diego on every platform I can think hoping someone will pick up the story. Anyways… this story SHOULD be in the news.

So sorry about your uncle. I'm following a case on WS where they were able to make an arrest on a drive by road rage shooting by using various road cameras. It's really quite remarkable how they caught the guy who is a physician. Here is the affidavit on that case which details how they got him

https://webpubcontent.gray.tv/wcax/docs/States Attorney Information and Probable Cause Affidavit.pdf

And here is the WS thread

VT - Dr Jozsef Piri from FL, arrested in 2021 for road rage murder of Roberto Fonseca-Rivera in 2019

I’m hoping there is plenty of surveillance. My SIL said that the neighbor had their own cameras so hopefully LE can get something. The fact that it was dark and the vehicle that struck him is dark as well could be an issue. I wish someone who knows something would come forward. It can be anonymous. My conscience would eat me alive if I had information about something like this.

I had asked for a mod to delete this thread. My family is worried it will hinder more than help. I have to respect their wishes. Let’s just send positive vibes in to the Universe and hope it listens and sends us what we need.
Please know you and your family will remain in our thoughts and prayers...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother
Back