FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this "release" is being done strategically. With an accusation like this hanging out there, she has to get lawyered up again and whoever is brave enough to take on her case will probably do so only under the condition that she shuts her mouth. Maybe this is a strategic move to try to get her to stop talking!

that is a very interesting theory! I doubt, though, that anyone can get her to stop talking. They may succeed for a day or two, but she wouldn't last much longer than that. I don't think she is capable of not talking, I also think it is backfiring on her big time and will continue to do so.

Yes, but there are some people who will make the slightest little thing into the worst possible scenario, and place "intent" where there was none.

Cindy Anthony will not be going to jail or be charged with obstructing justice.

You may be correct. However, adding this action to her past negative actions will not reflect well on her credibility at trial. Heck, the only action that will affect CA's credibility is her telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Even if that truth is self-incrimination and/or causes KC found guilty of 1st degree murder.

If MN knew something could he come forward now that he is not their attorney or would that still be considered breaching client confidentiality after the fact?
I think that whatever transpired is still priviledged.

Since this new discovery to us it makes me wonder about what the title will be on Caylees grandmothers book she is writing? She sure has learned some new tricks! Should there be a pole taken for titles of book.? " How to mess up a crime scene" When Spock logic doesn't work & my emotions about this case run amuck I try humor to settle myself. Please forgive if it irratates.

What would be Cindy's 'intent' in turning over the wrong hairbrush? Did she think she'd fool the FBI somehow? That they would find Casey's hair in the hairbrush, compare it to the hair on Casey's head, and declare Caylee alive?

Seriously, I can't think of one thing Cindy may have hoped to gain by giving LE one hairbrush rather than the other.

So now why wouldn't she give them the one that was Caylee's...and Caylee's alone? The issue at that point in time was finding her missing granddaughter.

I think CA knew the night she dragged KC out of TonE's what happened to Caylee and everything since then has been a cover-up!

I find it hard to believe that Cindy would put that pair of stinky pants in the washer with other clothes. Then again, it is hard to believe anything she says. just my opinion.

The washer is exactly where I would put stinky pants. :waitasec:

If MN knew something could he come forward now that he is not their attorney or would that still be considered breaching client confidentiality after the fact?

He can NEVER say anything about what he knew while in their employ. That confidentiality sticks forever.

Ya know, one thing I don't get about the car...if it reeked so much, why would you pull it into the garage and close the doors...but keep the doors of the car open to air out? And why would you be out there pacing if it stunk that bad?
I think they pulled it in the garage to try to clean the trunk. I recall from one of GA's interviews that he said the evidence from the trunk would come back inconclusive. Not sure if CA tried to clean it up once it was home or KC tried to clean it prior to dumping it. GA's interview from 7/24 I believe said there was some kind of Arm and Hammer cleaner or something in there. But if I was going to clean up the car I wouldn't want the neighbors watching me.

Wow. To me she looks like death warmed over. She's practically skeletal; she's pale and sickly looking. I certainly see no blossoming.

I agree with that at least! I never want to "blossom" like that. She looks like she is dying

I also recall reading that Cindy provided Caylee's toothbrush. Cindy said in her FBI interview (part 2?) that the washer and dryer are in the garage. Ages ago she explained that she was washing a load of clothes anyway, so when she found Casey's pants in the car she threw them in the washer with the rest of the load. She never said anything about rinsing out other items. If I recall correctly, she told LE that everything she'd removed from the car was sitting in the corner of the garage and hadn't been touched except to move it.

Sounds like what I remember, too.

Not sure what to think of that email since it was disclosed so late in the proceedings.

I also recall reading that Cindy provided Caylee's toothbrush. Cindy said in her FBI interview (part 2?) that the washer and dryer are in the garage. Ages ago she explained that she was washing a load of clothes anyway, so when she found Casey's pants in the car she threw them in the washer with the rest of the load. She never said anything about rinsing out other items. If I recall correctly, she told LE that everything she'd removed from the car was sitting in the corner of the garage and hadn't been touched except to move it.
I think the key here is the "she said". It had been discussed the other day on another thread ways decomp could hit in the backyard without the actual body being placed in those spots. The rinsing out the clothes and their dripping while drying was one thing mentioned.

He can NEVER say anything about what he knew while in their employ. That confidentiality sticks forever.

Which in my opinion is why he made such a public display of distancing himself from the Anthony family.

Exactly! This woman should have been thrown in jail when she washed the pants. She knew exactly what she was doing. It's too bad that this family is to busy trying to defend KC that none of them are really trying to find little Caylee.

Washed the pants!!! And let’s not forget about sending Lee out to get the Laptop and her clothes at TL!
She also went through the wallet and took money out that more then likely belonged to Amy. Why was there such a rush to get all her things from TL? She also took everything out of the car and went through the car, claims that she had Casey’s Universal ID but someone stole it with the shamrock Lanier.

Before LE could sort through the clothes that Casey had in the car and at TL she put everything away in Casey’s closet and drawers…WHY? What else did she wash? Where was the blue bin that was in the car? I also remember in one of the interviews that LE was asking her where the “cans” were. She kept saying if she knew that they were needed or something then she would not have thrown them out. What cans? And then we have the whole…Casey drove Cindy’s car and GA knows it was her car from the Panda sticker. Ohhh Yeahhhhh this is one messed up family!

I have to wonder what casey told this guy...CA does make the comment that she trusted him to talk to Casey. Should get more interesting!

You may be correct. However, adding this action to her past negative actions will not reflect well on her credibility at trial. Heck, the only action that will affect CA's credibility is her telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Even if that truth is self-incrimination and/or causes KC found guilty of 1st degree murder.

We don't know the truth - the A's have flip flopped worse than a politician - the only way we will MAYBE find out any truth is when they are on the stand - purjery comes to mind

This is something I believed for the first couple of months. But then LE came out and said...no the As are ok, they have no involvement...I stuffed what I felt. Unfortunately, I still have this gnawing feeling deep inside that you're right.

Something is really amiss in all of this. I think LE is giving the A's enough rope..... They (Cindy) can not keep her mouth shut, which may be her undoing and surely will add to Casey's. (which is just fine with me) The scary part is I think there is SO MUCH more that we don't know and much more that LE is continuing to find out. I'm not sure if I want to know, it's sickening IMO and I don't know if any of it will lead to Caylee, unfortunately. :furious:

What would be Cindy's 'intent' in turning over the wrong hairbrush? Did she think she'd fool the FBI somehow? That they would find Casey's hair in the hairbrush, compare it to the hair on Casey's head, and declare Caylee alive?

Seriously, I can't think of one thing Cindy may have hoped to gain by giving LE one hairbrush rather than the other.
Except that she always has a way of making things MORE difficult than they have to be.

The point that she clearly decided on not giving them Caylee's brush as they had asked for says she "intended" to mislead or make it more difficult to obtain a sample. This in itself is obstructing the investigation. She didn't do it accidently.

Oh...I know that...I'm talking about the REAL REAL reason. :blowkiss:

Damage control.

I thought JB wanted to control all visitors and communications with KC in jail, KC already shared things with the FBH and RD and the combination of CA and KC is bad chemistry. The last thing JB wants is a recorded conversation with the family, that is not protected by client/attorney that spills the real deal.

if god forbid my granchild was missing and LE came and said please give her brush-id make sure id give the right one

As would most everyone! This has, for me, once and for all established that Cindy has been obstructing this investigation - FROM DAY ONE. (sorry, had to be done. ) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968