Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I disagree. Pak left when Gus said the cops were on there way.

A documentary on Shannan Gilbert is being filmed as I write this.
It will have Pak and Alex in it.

You shall see....what they have to say
and Pak is a very very very clever liar.

I spoke with him at length.

he lies. That is all I shall say.
you don't really KNOW that he left when Gus said the cops were on their way
that's not what he told me.

When and where will it air?
I just cant imagine Pak dragging Shannan for half a mile into the marsh. And in the dark.

A documentary on Shannan Gilbert is being filmed as I write this.
It will have Pak and Alex in it.

You shall see....what they have to say
and Pak is a very very very clever liar.

I spoke with him at length.

he lies. That is all I shall say.
you don't really KNOW that he left when Gus said the cops were on their way
that's not what he told me.
I know Pak claimed he searched for Shannan for an hour. I found that hard to believe because of his history.

Lisk still out there, it is a group of a mixed bag of fruit with one really bad Apple in the center

Lets not forget about the crazy Kung Fu teacher hunting his students on Long Island and advertising on Craigslist for amateur prostitutes

Lets not forget about the crazy Kung Fu teacher hunting his students on Long Island and advertising on Craigslist for amateur prostitutes

There is no such thing as an amateur prostitute.
Prostitution is rape.

So “IF” pak is the killer of only shannon gilbert, than why would scpd top brass do all they could to keep the feds out of the investigation? If pak is such a great liar than what makes you think hes telling a documentarian the truth? Is alex and pak being paid for this doc?

So “IF” pak is the killer of only shannon gilbert, than why would scpd top brass do all they could to keep the feds out of the investigation? It would appear that SCDP and FBI are frenemies, if you will. SCPD kept Buffalo police, Jersey City police, as well as NYPD out of the investigation. Go figure.

If pak is such a great liar than what makes you think hes telling a documentarian the truth?
I never said he's telling the truth in Shannan's documentary....he's sticking with his story, as you know it. He's a very sharp guy. But remember, he's an international human trafficker and convicted felon. YOU THINK HE WANTS TO GO BACK TO THE BIG HOUSE?

Is alex and pak being paid for this doc? Yes.

The international human trafficker and convicted felon is definitely intriguing.. he got nailed in texas right? Wonder if pak was trafficking solo on his own or was he a spotter/trafficker for a group of local influential people who wanted some insulation from the victim/victims? Whats a rough estimate for when this doc comes out?

attachment.php

Attachments

• michael min chul pak.jpg
    michael min chul pak.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 85
Isn't Michael Pak Asian? Also I say amateurs because he is looking for women who are not professionals and are willing to stay private. In other words amateurs... Newbies

Scorpio girl, it was reported Shannan knocked on Barbara B door. She called the police. Dormer claims, dont know if its true, the police arrived 10 minutes later. Do you believe Pak intercepted SG within that time frame?

it was reported Shannan knocked on Barbara B door. She called the police. true

Dormer claims, dont know if its true, the police arrived 10 minutes later.
not true - did not arrive 10 minutes later. no

Do you believe Pak intercepted SG within that time frame?
Pak has not admitted
to me that he was there to see SG knock on BB;s door but he has whined up a storm
that Shannan knocked on BB's door, indicating it to be fact. He calls her the "9-1-1 widow."

Pak ONLY called Mari (yes he called Mari) on Sunday because Alex called Pak asking
Pak where Shannan was. Alex could not call Mari and say Shannan was missing, because
he broke her jaw and Mari hated him, tho - in the days after Shannan's disappearance,
she spoke to both Pak and Alex for hours. yup - it adds up to hours.

Pak called Mari on Sunday night and did not tell Mari he was Pak. He pretended to be........
(sit down now) a doctor from a clinic looking for Shannan.
yup

THIS is what 48 Hours, and Kolker have kept from you, the public.

IT gets better, but I'm not going there.

I will say that Pak admitted to me that he KNEW that Shannan was
PETRIFIED for her life. He admitted that to me.

He's a very slippery eel and I'm telling you
he split cuz she was dead.

Alex called Shannan All day Saturday and Sunday and her phone was
OFF...it did NOT go to voice mail - that phone was shut OFF.

So - when was her phone shut OFF - when the man who grabbed her
shut off her phone

why do you think ScPD won't release the call.
it's pretty obvious - cuz of how the call ends...and she's screaming out names

Pak is lying because there was a dead body - named Shannan Gilbert
when he drove away from Oak Beach folks

Scorpio girl, it was reported Shannan knocked on Barbara B door. She called the police. Dormer claims, dont know if its true, the police arrived 10 minutes later.

Do you believe Pak intercepted SG within that time frame? YES He's guilty - he was there
when she was killed. She was running from HIM. Why? He's a pimp folks - he is not just a driver. He has lied from the start - putting himself as far from the dead body as possible.

he's a liar. Pak said in Kolker's book "The farther he got from Oak Beach, the harder he pressed on the gas."

He did that because Shannan was dead. Dead. Dead.

Pak deflects - well he deflected to me constantly - and kept claiming this that and this and that. He changed his story and would deflect.

He's guilty as sin and he knows that I know. He knows it.

Scorpio girl, it was reported Shannan knocked on Barbara B door. She called the police. Dormer claims, dont know if its true, the police arrived 10 minutes later.

Do you believe Pak intercepted SG within that time frame? YES He's guilty - he was there
when she was killed. She was running from HIM. Why? He's a pimp folks - he is not just a driver. He has lied from the start - putting himself as far from the dead body as possible.

he's a liar. Pak said in Kolker's book "The farther he got from Oak Beach, the harder he pressed on the gas."

He did that because Shannan was dead. Dead. Dead.

Pak deflects - well he deflected to me constantly - and kept claiming this that and this and that. He changed his story and would deflect.

He's guilty as sin and he knows that I know. He knows it.

You really need to watch the slander you’re slinging. You have no proof of Pak’s guilt besides your own intuition. And to suggest that he’s a slippery eel is obviously a racist remark since Pak is Asian.

Mari did say Shannan could be heard being pulled into a truck. Would that be Paks SUV? And how does one hear someone get pulled into a truck? Did Shannan say something on the call? And I believe it was Mari that realized there was a 911 call. Shannans phone bill reflected that. The tape would be interesting to hear. It may show the operator did not follow protocol when someone's phone goes dead after saying "someone is trying to kill me".

Everybody said that Hackett denied calling Mari for an entire year. I questioned if that was true or not? I wanted to know if Hackett denied the CONTENTS of the calls or the calls itself. I was right if the above is true and Pak was playing Dr. on the phone. It would appear that Mari perhaps became confused. That would not be her fault.

If Shannan was killed then who dragged her through the marsh? In the dark. It would have to be someone who was familiar with it. I dont think Pak would be familiar with the marsh.

There are alot of crazies around. They are not few and far between.
This case has to many POI'S.

Mari did say Shannan could be heard being pulled into a truck. Would that be Paks SUV? And how does one hear someone get pulled into a truck? Did Shannan say something on the call? And I believe it was Mari that realized there was a 911 call. Shannans phone bill reflected that. The tape would be interesting to hear. It may show the operator did not follow protocol when someone's phone goes dead after saying "someone is trying to kill me".

Mari knew there was a 911 call because Michael Pak told her.
Mari never got Shannan's phone bill to confirm anything. It was her lawyer that had
her retrieve her phone bills 3 years later.

So why don't you tell me

since Mari was not there, and the police won't release the call

HOW did it come to be known that shannan said
"they're trying to kill me"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members