Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that a commercial fisherman would have dumped the bodies far out to sea. Other thoughts?

I would think that a commercial fisherman would have dumped the bodies far out to sea. Other thoughts?
I grew up in a commercial fishery family most if not all of these people are also hunters, fisherman, avid outdoorsmen, so depending on the season they would access whatever area they would most likely not draw suspicion. Most commercial fisherman also work with others on their boats, so bringing bodies or parts onboard would draw suspicion.

I grew up in a commercial fishery family most if not all of these people are also hunters, fisherman, avid outdoorsmen, so depending on the season they would access whatever area they would most likely not draw suspicion. Most commercial fisherman also work with others on their boats, so bringing bodies or parts onboard would draw suspicion.
True, and there's always fuel cost and breaking down to worry about (what if they broke down before getting out far enough?) but seeing a boat go out and the owner carrying on 'bait' boxes or bags would not be unusual I think. I guess I'm only looking at owners of boats here and not thinking that it could be an employee...

Commercial fishermen can also be working in the Summer all of these people seem to have gone missing in the Summer. However if it was a Summer taxi service small boat to fire Island off in the evenings....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes SCPD decided to print out a bunch of missing persons posters from google and post them up in some guys backyard in Huntington.:silly:

I'll say it again. Sarcasm and Americans:) no I don't think the Station was out posting, however they could use the publicity to say hey this guy is still out there, while James Burke is in Jail.

I'll say it again. Sarcasm and Americans:) no I don't think the Station was out posting, however they could use the publicity to say hey this guy is still out there, while James Burke is in Jail.

Far fetched Sherlock. Rein it in a little mate.

Melissa was/is not patient is what I pick up from her spirit energy.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Last night's Nor Easter: Late Monday night, state parks officials said half of Gilgo Beach was submerged in seawater pushed ashore by the rising tide and offshore gusts of up to 60 mph.

Far fetched Sherlock. Rein it in a little mate.

It may be far fetched but it's in keeping with the thread which is really about Burke and Police corruption or the motivation to corrupt.

Either there is a connection between Burke and the parties or there isn't. I was told this Leanne one was legitimate. I was given a user name which was dormant. There is another user name which may not be her and the only person she could recognise at a party was Burke. And it sounds like she's waiting to sue people. Is she credible? Not only this if she's asked about a Bisset being at the parties there's no answer.

We then have a Tattoo artist who has told two people Peaches was in his shop with her Aunt and Cousin from Long Island and she was having trouble with her fella. Another interview her Mother rang, another interview she was with her friend from NY. And she's from Bristol. Why are the police not coming out and saying he is not a credible witness any more?

Dormer. Dickie Dormer. Gilbert was running in the marshy area and decided to strip as she was running. They never said the bodies were buried in Burlap the media did. The police responded on time. Etc etc Never mentions Burke once in Dark Minds not sure he has ever mentioned him. No one asks about him in these programs and the presenters say things like the police being involved is 'Bullcrap'.

But what you are suggesting is they couldn't angle the press to make people believe there's a killer out their taunting them while everyone is pointing the finger at Jimmy Burke? Yes the pictures on trees may be far fetched, but of course they could use them to their advantage by saying it's an open investigation. Even the guy who found them said it was Months after Halloween. A neighbour said they put them up. Who wouldn't take them down?

The problem with all these theories of one killer is it simply doesn't fit. The MO, where their buried, the knowledge of the technical bureau, the amount of money offered, Gilbert, Hackett's call which Dormer has confirmed he did make, the fact the second lot of bodies were let be identified, and buried like a graveyard. The No Face Teddy's on all four graves and the calls. This is all either to create the impression this is a serial killer or it's a very cool one who knows the law. The other bodies were moved out of panic and after realising a Peaches tattoo led to someone the Tattoo Artist, they tried to cut the Tattoo off another girl. In my opinion it's not the same person or people. And you have to remember two girls said they. They are trying to kill me. They are stalking me.

Great post.
Question: What other victim besides Shannon said "they"?
It may be far fetched but it's in keeping with the thread which is really about Burke and Police corruption or the motivation to corrupt.

Either there is a connection between Burke and the parties or there isn't. I was told this Leanne one was legitimate. I was given a user name which was dormant. There is another user name which may not be her and the only person she could recognise at a party was Burke. And it sounds like she's waiting to sue people. Is she credible? Not only this if she's asked about a Bisset being at the parties there's no answer.

We then have a Tattoo artist who has told two people Peaches was in his shop with her Aunt and Cousin from Long Island and she was having trouble with her fella. Another interview her Mother rang, another interview she was with her friend from NY. And she's from Bristol. Why are the police not coming out and saying he is not a credible witness any more?

Dormer. Dickie Dormer. Gilbert was running in the marshy area and decided to strip as she was running. They never said the bodies were buried in Burlap the media did. The police responded on time. Etc etc Never mentions Burke once in Dark Minds not sure he has ever mentioned him. No one asks about him in these programs and the presenters say things like the police being involved is 'Bullcrap'.

But what you are suggesting is they couldn't angle the press to make people believe there's a killer out their taunting them while everyone is pointing the finger at Jimmy Burke? Yes the pictures on trees may be far fetched, but of course they could use them to their advantage by saying it's an open investigation. Even the guy who found them said it was Months after Halloween. A neighbour said they put them up. Who wouldn't take them down?

The problem with all these theories of one killer is it simply doesn't fit. The MO, where their buried, the knowledge of the technical bureau, the amount of money offered, Gilbert, Hackett's call which Dormer has confirmed he did make, the fact the second lot of bodies were let be identified, and buried like a graveyard. The No Face Teddy's on all four graves and the calls. This is all either to create the impression this is a serial killer or it's a very cool one who knows the law. The other bodies were moved out of panic and after realising a Peaches tattoo led to someone the Tattoo Artist, they tried to cut the Tattoo off another girl. In my opinion it's not the same person or people. And you have to remember two girls said they. They are trying to kill me. They are stalking me.

Last night's Nor Easter: Late Monday night, state parks officials said half of Gilgo Beach was submerged in seawater pushed ashore by the rising tide and offshore gusts of up to 60 mph.
Will be interesting to see if anything turns up after the surge. Hopefully, there will be searchers...

Great post.
Question: What other victim besides Shannon said "they"?

Mellissa was stalked. I think another was stalked by they. Maybe they were just trying to scare them to keep their traps shut. Maybe they all knew each other from one particular party and knew something. Peter Charles Hackett is also rumoured to be local security if you can believe it. It would explain maybe a frantic call or someone knocking in to him to tell him someone is on the run. She could have been disorientated by a drug he gave her before the party, who knows.

How do you know bodies were moved "out of panic"? I've heard a rumor that Melissa thought she might be being stalked but where did you hear her say "they are stalking me"? And where did Leann say she was suing anyone? LOTN said in a post she made a promise to herself she wouldn't write a book or do interviews until someone was arrested.

Will be interesting to see if anything turns up after the surge. Hopefully, there will be searchers...

I defo think there are more bodies out there undiscovered. I grew up on a barrier island as a kid that underwent much erosion. The amount of sand and stuff that gets dredged is amazing. I would not be surprised if more are found. Sad thing is just like Sandy it does destroy a crime scene, but sometimes unearths lost crime scenes.

I think Burke is a very scary person, but I am not sure he is LISK... though I think LISK may be involved in law enforcement. He claimed to Amanda Barthelemy that he was in the NYPD and asked if they filed a police report yet for Melissa. Something hinky about that. Either LISK is a cop or he wants people to think he is a cop IMO.

For the umpteenth time....they weren't buried

:maddening:
You are correct, they were not buried there. However there may be some that are! Leave no stone upturned. To have a Halloween Party in a park and post actual photos of missing people is beyond twisted. I have never been to a Halloween party including my own that includes actual missing people posters, it would not even occur to me to do something that deranged it is eerie and sick. I will tell you who does have access to missing person posters, and it's Law Enforcement. I would not put anything past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7