Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With so many posts and ideas on each thread, it's easy to be an oversight. Do to the point someone made yesterday that the forum isn't going to pass on a potentially real lead, I am nobody and don't have the clout to go reporting to LE.
So basically my efforts are just posts. I am going to quit posting on these topics as there isn't any likely hood their going to go anywhere. Best wishes to all the posters here. Amen.
The forum in general may or may not reports leads. It does not mean individuals can't.

The killer used garbage bags before burlap. The first time burlap was used was for the gilgo four dating from 07 to 10. The dismembered remains in garbage bags start in 1996 and predate the use of burlap by over a decade. soundsike you got mixed up and switched it around.

The order is it based on when the women went missing or found? Remember the moving of a plastic bag of body parts from Manorville to Gilgo sight? DNA proved that, which means same killer wanted to move them from Manorville to Gilgo.

Regardless of order of Burlap or plastic bags, he could have moved and had to change his wrapping of the bodies in a different order if so he is still the same guy.

I brought up an active Suffolk LE officer going through a lot of out of town prostitutes, consistent with the fact the victims were from out of town, in Suffolk County because someone hired them for sex.

So the disturbing fact that as we speak there is a Suffolk officer of law doing same thing, hiring prostitutes from out of town, which history of the other victims started the same way only murdered after the prostituting in Suffolk. If that isn't worth looking at the officer, what else could he do after he's done with these many, many prostitutes he's hiring at a rapid pace?

Witnesses can verify this LE's obsession with so many prostitutes. Along with his anti social and never telling anyone his name. He also was is an absolute loner, no one ever visited him except prostitutes, he talked to no one in the apartment complex. Which is in Manorville!.

I bet if he was interviewed with Federal authorities, the prostitution can't be hid, especially if they surveilled him to verify this behavior is still happening.

I bet if they got a warrant and checked his phone and laptop, they could see a long history with phone numbers, names of contacts and of course websites, sex chatrooms.

Maybe something incriminating would be discovered.

This guy is out there active, he should be closely looked at. Frustrating. He is also in his mid 50's, so he is old enough to have been around since LISK started.
f##### frustrated.

I think you mis-read the intentions of the film makers. I think what they were trying to show us is how it is almost common that gals are getting killed all over the USA and how little is being done to solve those cases. After that one can speculate if any are connected to each other.

KS starts and ends with LISK - 8 Episodes. I thought the message the film makers tried to make was brilliant,
I didn't miss the point that the film makers were trying to make there are serial killers all over the place and it's scary. I would like to see them do a series just on LISK and all the things left out due to time restraints, obviously. In addition a series on each area with serial killers, I think it could bring to light a lot of leads and tips on the cases.

With so many posts and ideas on each thread, it's easy to be an oversight. Do to the point someone made yesterday that the forum isn't going to pass on a potentially real lead, I am nobody and don't have the clout to go reporting to LE.
So basically my efforts are just posts. I am going to quit posting on these topics as there isn't any likely hood their going to go anywhere. Best wishes to all the posters here. Amen.
Gink, my English is not very good but I sense that you are not having best day today. One post by someone somewhere can't surely demotivate you?

For the fact there are many brilliant members here who made real leads and big difference in lots of cases here. E.g Carl, UID moderator, making sketches of unidentified people for years and identified and brought home quite a few; Roselvr helping missing person families getting their loved ones into NamUs; Jess from NY working on Mount Vernon Jane Doe over 3 years, getting her in public eye, news and even on TV. She even got Westchester Cop of this case move his bum and contribute too. And look at Hawk, over 4 years and his posts (and work behind posts) coming to big fruition. And there are many many more.

Simply, don't underestimate power of your thoughts and posts. It takes a village...
Sending you hugs and Bessie's cupcake :cupcake:

Mentioning this case because of what was or actually disappeared from J.Burke duffel bag before taken for evidence

Another very well connected person of SC accused of sexual child abuse is having sole custody of his two children, 13 year old girl and 10 year old son at the time. By the way J.Burke was present at the investigation of this very case.

31 March 2013
Because the father in the story is a political figure on Long Island and has had fundraisers for many high level Suffolk County politicos, in August, 2012 the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office asked Judge James Hudson (Riverhead) to appoint a special prosecutor to handle the case of alleged abuse of the children
you and the other professionals paid to protect my children have failed to do so and instead have chosen to protect their pedophile politically connected father.

The father (name redacted) has said to me and the children if he goes down he will take down several highly ranking political figures with him. He claims he knows where the political bones are buried. Many of these politicians have participated in nefarious activities with (the father/name redacted) over the years and he said he intends to release that information to the public if anyone goes after him. He claims that he is untouchable and you and every person who has failed my children have only served to embolden him in this belief.
http://readersupportednews.org/pm-s...ould-not-have-to-trade-privacy-for-protection

I really hope these two children are safe and well today.

Has this case ever been resolved?

Article was written in March 2013, but cases can drag for years. There are enough clues in article for Long Islanders to know who this probably is and give us update if it was ever in news. I really hope he is in jail, or at least children were taken away from him by now.

On another note, I really hope they go after him, so he spills his beans about others in SC as he promised.
http://readersupportednews.org/pm-s...ould-not-have-to-trade-privacy-for-protection

The order is it based on when the women went missing or found? Remember the moving of a plastic bag of body parts from Manorville to Gilgo sight? DNA proved that, which means same killer wanted to move them from Manorville to Gilgo.

Regardless of order of Burlap or plastic bags, he could have moved and had to change his wrapping of the bodies in a different order if so he is still the same guy.

What? There was no moving of plastic bag of body parts from Manorville to Ocean Parkway. The torsos were dumped in Manorville while the exteriors were dumped along Ocean Parkway to prevent identification.

What? There was no moving of plastic bag of body parts from Manorville to Ocean Parkway. The torsos were dumped in Manorville while the exteriors were dumped along Ocean Parkway to prevent identification.

My feeling is if the person never wanted these bodies found they could have cut them up in to small parts hired a boat and dumped them out at sea. This person wants people to know they exist. You could dig a six foot hole in Mannorville and a body could be there for 100 years. You would also cut off the tattoos if you didn't want someone to identify a victim.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My feeling is if the person never wanted these bodies found they could have cut them up in to small parts hired a boat and dumped them out at sea. This person wants people to know they exist. You could dig a six foot hole in Mannorville and a body could be there for 100 years. You would also cut off the tattoos if you didn't want someone to identify a victim.

Right....that's why the killer went through the trouble of separating the head/hands of Jane Doe 40 miles from her torso and hiding them well enough they wouldn't be found for over 10 years. (And also cutting her off her right leg to hide a tattoo or an identifying mark according to former Commissioner Dormer)

Right....that's why the killer went through the trouble of separating the head/hands of Jane Doe 40 miles from her torso and hiding them well enough they wouldn't be found for over 10 years. (And also cutting her off her right leg to hide a tattoo or an identifying mark according to former Commissioner Dormer)

Well it's your opinion they wanted to hide them. It's my opinion they wanted them found at some stage. You want to get rid of a body you have a whole ocean and the chances of them being found are what....it would take one afternoon. All you have to do is cut off a bit of skin why cut off the whole leg?

Jessica Taylor, 20, most recently of Manhattan, went missing in July, 2003. On July 26, 2003, her naked torso, chopped in pieces and missing its head and hands, was discovered 45 miles east of Gilgo Beach in Manorville, New York;[SUP][39][/SUP] these remains were identified by DNA analysis later that year.[SUP][40][/SUP] On May 9, 2011, it was reported that the remains of a skull, a pair of hands, and a forearm found on March 29 at Gilgo belonged to Taylor.[SUP][41][/SUP][SUP][42][/SUP] She had worked in Washington, D.C., and Manhattan as a prostitute.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][43][/SUP] The remains of "Jane Doe No. 6" were also found both in Manorville (torso) and on Gilgo Beach (head, hands and foot)

OK, July 26 2003 Taylor's torso is found in Manorville. On March 29 2011 the rest of Taylor's remains found at Gilgo. That's 8 year difference in finding the parts, which clearly were dumped in both Manorville and Gilgo. So he disposed of them at the same time, or moving the remaining body parts except for torso at later date.

Either way, its the same killer that would do this. I imagine the torso and parts were in separate bags. If it was a different killer he would have moved all body/parts together to make it look like the LISK did it.

8 years difference to discover the entire body in 2 places, both places with a lot of bodies. I don't think any killer would be dumping parts at Gilgo once Gilbert was found, then the other bodies The remains of four victims were found in December 2010, while six more sets of remains were found in March and April 2011.[SUP][[/SUP]. Unless it was someone in le working Gilgo took opportunity to place the Manorville body parts near Gilgo....I know, back to le possibility.

Either way he killed her in one place, Manorville likely not killed in 2 places, he separated torso/parts and moved parts and dumped them in 2 places.

It seems the connection I thought James Burke might have had with Mannorville, this one http://www.suffolkaoh.com/tcm.html was wrong. It would give him a reason to be in the area. There is a map below on the page if you know where the bodies were found was it anywhere near here?

Has this case ever been resolved?

No, from what I've been able to find. One child is 18 soon so that child will be somewhat independent and the other about 14. From what I've found, Dad still has custody. :(

It's fairly obvious the killer dumped torsos in places he could quickly do so without being seen. It didn't really matter if they were found because the parts that could identify them like dental and fingerprints were hidden on Ocean Parkway where they wouldn't be found. I'm not sure if I would consider it an opinion that the killer hid parts/bodies on Ocean Parkway

It's fairly obvious the killer dumped torsos in places he could quickly do so without being seen. It didn't really matter if they were found because the parts that could identify them like dental and fingerprints were hidden on Ocean Parkway where they wouldn't be found. I'm not sure if I would consider it an opinion that the killer hid parts/bodies on Ocean Parkway

Dental and fingerprints are irrelevant with DNA. And this is what has matched the mother and baby has it not

Article was written in March 2013, but cases can drag for years. There are enough clues in article for Long Islanders to know who this probably is and give us update if it was ever in news. I really hope he is in jail, or at least children were taken away from him by now.

On another note, I really hope they go after him, so he spills his beans about others in SC as he promised.

It appears that in 2015, the mother lost her appeal for custody.

Or maybe it's both. He didn't care if those random to him were found but hose who could possibly turn back to him he did more to hide their identity with dismembering, scattering. It definitely seems to me like at least some of them he did not want to be identified.

No, from what I've been able to find. One child is 18 soon so that child will be somewhat independent and the other about 14. From what I've found, Dad still has custody. :(
Suffolk Co.is a cesspool. Its time for both kids to packup and move in with their mother. They should both file lawsuits against everyone that allowed the abuse to continue. Including their father.

A woman was thrown in jail for refusing to tell the courts where she was hiding her two year old daughter. She remained there for two years. A lawyer FINALLY said "charge my client with a crime or let her go". They let her go. She joined her daughter in New Zealand. Her husband went to New Zealand armed with custody papers from the US. He left without his daughter. It was proven that both daughters from both marriages were sexually assaulted with a surgical instrument.. She was granted custody by a New Zealand judge.

What was it Ted Bundy said, everything comes back to *advertiser censored*....

A piece on Spota which is odd. It's odd in the sense of what you think Burke may have had in the duffle

And it was Charles Manson responding to that very thing that Ted Bundy said about *advertiser censored*, that He (Charles Manson) watched a lot of *advertiser censored* and it had NO effect on him.
:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member