Five Years Later: FBI to Assist in the Probe, December 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Danse, Shame on NYPD if the calls were not recorded. But consider that maybe they were and LE is keeping that under their hat. I say that because of the nature of the calls.

I doubt they were recorded...what are the police gonna do sit with amanda every thursday night with her phone hooked up to a recorder waiting for the killer to call? That would be way too difficult :rolleyes:

I doubt they were recorded...what are the police gonna do sit with amanda every thursday night with her phone hooked up to a recorder waiting for the killer to call? That would be way too difficult :rolleyes:
That might be how it was done once upon a time. Todays technology allows them to tape any call they want. That domino effect landed Burke in a cell.

He is too smart to get in the way of something like that; plus he is a human and has that whole compassion thing.

there may be something to what you are saying. there is someone I know that has told me little about that and I don't ask him more. He is NOT LE, but he is wired in.

To LL6 - YES! I would expect LE to do exactly that if there was cause to do so.

He is too smart to get in the way of something like that; plus he is a human and has that whole compassion thing.

Whitey Bulger was caught because he loved animals - puppies and pussycats. file that under 'compassion'.

Total blonde moment....can't remember who took the recordings ...wasn't Suffolk county cops though....

If they went to the trouble to find out her last call was from a staten Island Cop...sounds like someone was on the ball back then ????

Places and times were given - so IMO the recordings were real....

Continued…………
…. The appellate court that denounced the DA for his actions by throwing the case out. The Court said this is nothing more than an act of ‘involuntary servitude’ or more to the point SLAVERY.
DA Spota and his then ADA are now being sued in federal court by the nurses and their lawyer for civil rights violations.
They are also being sued in federal court for another case that a wrongful arrest was made for another victim of their tyranny. That victim has already received an award from the organization that instigated her arrest for some she can’t disclose do to a gag order on the matter. She, too, is suing in federal court against the DA and ADA Lato. And I think she will be granted a huge sum of money either through a trail of an agreement.

I mean no disrespect Hawk.....but I feel like I need one of those books....Spota/Burke book for dummies...

I get the corruption you have highlighted over the years....friends scratching each other's backs...backhand payments for friends..

But I am having trouble with being given homework... ok....did it ???....more corruption. Money for favours.....But unless there is something specific to tie this into the girls murders (Specifically)....as I can't see a psychopathic murderer in bed with either these guys??....and what payoff that has for either...unless the psychopath has either a political connection or there is evidence to directly indicate/suggest compliance by either......as they could simply wipe him or any organization off the map......as you have indicated the tremendous power to control all variables already...???????

Total blonde moment....can't remember who took the recordings ...wasn't Suffolk county cops though....

If they went to the trouble to find out her last call was from a staten Island Cop...sounds like someone was on the ball back then ????

Places and times were given - so IMO the recordings were real....

Maureen last contacted by a cop not Melissa...probably in her phone records or email from CL ad

I mean no disrespect Hawk.....but I feel like I need one of those books....Spota/Burke book for dummies...

I get the corruption you have highlighted over the years....friends scratching each other's backs...backhand payments for friends..

But I am having trouble with being given homework... ok....did it ???....more corruption. Money for favours.....But unless there is something specific to tie this into the girls murders (Specifically)....as I can't see a psychopathic murderer in bed with either these guys??....and what payoff that has for either...unless the psychopath has either a political connection or there is evidence to directly indicate/suggest compliance by either......as they could simply wipe him or any organization off the map......as you have indicated the tremendous power to control all variables already...???????

NO DISRESPECT TAKEN. All I was trying to do is to get WS folks thinking. I don't think for one minute there are a group of cops that murder hookers. I still find it hard to believe that even the likes of a Jame Burke could be involved in the murders. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

PUGGLE: There are all kinds of murders. There are Public Service Murders. Misdemeanor Homicides. Justifiable Homicides, 1st degree and 2nd degree murder. People get murdered for all sorts of reasons. Many get killed and the person that killed them doesn't know the reason, either. These gals of the GB4 could have been killed for a variety of reasons that is not the work of what you folks might call a serial murder of the traditional sense. Heck, SG is not a victim because the DA pretty much said so and the defunct police commissioner said so, too.

Below is an interesting video that is new. There are 3 parts on youtube and below is just part one. Not very long videos, but might change some peoples views on the case. Wonder what your guys thoughts are on this?

[video=youtube;Py4ETshkb_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py4ETshkb_c[/video]

1.John Ray said Ocean Pkwy was the home for wayward girls. I think he was out of line. 2. Mari wants to know why a DT brought her onto Hacketts deck to show her where Shannan's body was found? She should ask him. 3. How many depositions does Hackett have to go to? Sounds like John Ray is not getting the answers he wants. He prefers JS version of made up events.

Shannan died in Oak Beach. Mari wants answers. You cant blame her for that. But this case has brought some vindictive screwballs out of the woodwork. Thats not going to help Mari. Its going to interfere. If Shannan was killed and an arrest was made a criminal defense attorney would have a field day with this nonsense.

1.John Ray said Ocean Pkwy was the home for wayward girls. I think he was out of line. 2. Mari wants to know why a DT brought her onto Hacketts deck to show her where Shannan's body was found? She should ask him. 3. How many depositions does Hackett have to go to? Sounds like John Ray is not getting the answers he wants. He prefers JS version of made up events.

1. Out of line? Hackett called Mari and then he lied about it. If Mari says he claimed Shannan was at his home for wayward girls, why wouldn't we believe her? Hackett lied about calling, and Mari told the truth, so why we wouldn't we believe what she says about the call? Frankly Ray's theory about OP being the home isn't all that ridiculous sounding to me.
2. Ask the DT? Obviously these pigs are disgustingly corrupt and Mari isn't going to get any answers from them. Why not let everyone know how the cops were ****ing with her?
3. How many depositions does Hackett have to go? How about as many as it takes for him to tell the truth about what happened to Shannan.

(Modsnip)

1. Out of line? Hackett called Mari and then he lied about it. If Mari says he claimed Shannan was at his home for wayward girls, why wouldn't we believe her? Hackett lied about calling, and Mari told the truth, so why we wouldn't we believe what she says about the call? Frankly Ray's theory about OP being the home isn't all that ridiculous sounding to me.
2. Ask the DT? Obviously these pigs are disgustingly corrupt and Mari isn't going to get any answers from them. Why not let everyone know how the cops were ****ing with her?
3. How many depositions does Hackett have to go? How about as many as it takes for him to tell the truth about what happened to Shannan.

(Modsnip)

Why take her to his decking to point out her daughters remains...that is just plain creepy...No doubt suffolk cops involved in the case would have already been aware of her suspicions towards him.....this just sounds like an an orchestrated witch hunt. ...or pin the tail on the donkey (Patsy)...

In fact for me.....this whole case from woe to go seems manipulated.....

Don't forget Hacket worked for the ME, the same ME who gave a fake report on shannan's murder right? And was Hackett's neighbor a Suffolk cop as well?

Shannan died in Oak Beach. Mari wants answers. You cant blame her for that. But this case has brought some vindictive screwballs out of the woodwork. Thats not going to help Mari. Its going to interfere. If Shannan was killed and an arrest was made a criminal defense attorney would have a field day with this nonsense.

Comparing civil procedure to criminal procedure is comparing apples to oranges. You have completely different burdens of proof in each instance. If a defendant in a civil suit only needed to establish reasonable doubt rather than a preponderance of evidence, it would be a very easy job for the attorney. Apply civil burden of proof to a criminal trial and it is a cake walk for the prosecuting attorney, most likely. So if your correct premise wasn't the case, it would be very concerning that no one had been arrested for murdering/manslaughter etc of SG

I would also argue that this case has helped bring some MSM attention and that it was a factor in the FBI getting involved. IMO the good has outweighed the bad. I completely understand your POV on the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem
Back