Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do rules permit links to fb? I can't recall.

I'm trying to figure out this new to me forum, I've been mia for awhike, sorry!

Last edited:
Not a white car and no dreads that I can tell. Wonder who this man is and how he came about. Was mom reported at a gas station at all?

Eta why would he be at the pump if he didn’t get gas? I would think he was going in to pay? Oh never mind. Probably paid at pump.
Weird.

I swear, I am so sick of humanity I could just spit.
I hate that we all know how this story ends.

When will people wise up and realize that the truth will out? So much time wasted, LE's efforts wasted, so much pain and torture for his family.

And that 'sketch'? HOLY GUACAMOLE.

My hot take: guy looks like he's pretty calm as he's walking into the store. Doesn't seem like he's going to buy gas -- maybe a snack or drink? And then the car pulls in and spooks him for some reason. Is it the person in the car, the fact that there's a car at all (but he's certainly smart enough to know he's on camera, and a cashier would also see him)...? Is it something on his phone, which is what he seems to pull out of his pocket?

Keep in mind this is after midnight, which would make it a few hours after Jordan and his mom are supposedly picked up by Antwan.

Jordan Belliveau Update:

The following video is of a man who was at the 7-11/Mobil station, 1200 East Bay Drive, on Sunday, September 2 at approximately 12:19 am.
He is a possible witness who may have spoken with Jordan Belliveau's mother on East Bay Drive on the night the child went missing. The Largo Police would like to speak with the person in this video. Please contact LPD at 727-587-6730.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm