Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that video above I just reposted, the LE said the Mom claims she took a ride because the boy was heavy and she didn't want to keep carrying him. Well, why couldn't he have walked? Because it appears to me, there probably was no abduction, and a deceased body may be heavy. But, that wasn't in the video...

But if the little boy doesn't like walking far, why not take the stroller and let him walk as long as he is okay walking, and then put him in the stroller when he's tired?

Q & A answered by a boxing referee regarding loss of consciousness after a blow to the head

https://www.quora.com/How-long-is-a-person-knocked-out-for

“The number of contest incidents where the recipient remains unconscious for more than 20 seconds is very low and qualifies as rare. The longest I have ever seen anyone unconscious in the ring for is around 4 minutes, and this is so rare that it is almost unheard of. In contrast, KOs on the street often result in the victim lying prone for many minutes.

It is very common to see people knocked unconscious for extended times outside of the ring. Such times can be from 20 seconds to several minutes. There is also a related phenomenon in which someone is KO’d and then passes into a form of ordinary sleep, so that they stay prone and inert on the ground for an extended period of several minutes.”

My husband and I were discussing and reading about how and why a blow to the head causes LOC last week. The very most common occurrences are when one is hit very hard in the jaw. This seems like it would be very difficult to do to someone in a vehicle, especially a small one like a Camry.

so no tips or anyone saying they saw her with him walking, or them getting into a car. But we have video of her in the park. but no video of her walking with him. She woke up in the park, so did he dump her there? if so does that part of the video show that? I bet not. Maybe her walking dazed and confused and leaving?

so no tips or anyone saying they saw her with him walking, or them getting into a car. But we have video of her in the park. but no video of her walking with him. She woke up in the park, so did he dump her there? if so does that part of the video show that? I bet not. Maybe her walking dazed and confused and leaving?
There is a video of her at park?

Q & A answered by a boxing referee regarding loss of consciousness after a blow to the head

https://www.quora.com/How-long-is-a-person-knocked-out-for

“The number of contest incidents where the recipient remains unconscious for more than 20 seconds is very low and qualifies as rare. The longest I have ever seen anyone unconscious in the ring for is around 4 minutes, and this is so rare that it is almost unheard of. In contrast, KOs on the street often result in the victim lying prone for many minutes.

It is very common to see people knocked unconscious for extended times outside of the ring. Such times can be from 20 seconds to several minutes. There is also a related phenomenon in which someone is KO’d and then passes into a form of ordinary sleep, so that they stay prone and inert on the ground for an extended period of several minutes.”

My husband and I were discussing and reading about how and why a blow to the head causes LOC last week. The very most common occurrences are when one is hit very hard in the jaw. This seems like it would be very difficult to do to someone in a vehicle, especially a small one like a Camry.

I’ve done a bit of research on traumatic brain injury and a period of LOC for that long would be a moderate TBI, which is much less common than mild TBI. I’m doubtful that being hit in the head by another person would cause this. I suppose it’s possible if there was a serious motor vehicle collision or he pushed her out of a moving car, but those scenarios present their own problems. There could be extenuating circumstances that we don’t know about (previous injury, medical condition, location of the hit) but on the whole, I’m skeptical. MOO, of course.

Some months ago, I decided that there are just too many missing person cases to follow, so I've limited my efforts to local cases (metro-Detroit/Michigan). Jordan Belliveau Amber Alert was posted on Channel 4 (WDIV, Detroit) website first thing this morning, so I checked to see if the case was being discussed here. Sad to say, but I have a feeling that this is going to turn out badly :(

Florida police: 2-year-old missing after stranger offers mother, child a ride

Some months ago, I decided that there are just too many missing person cases to follow, so I've limited my efforts to local cases (metro-Detroit/Michigan). Jordan Belliveau Amber Alert was posted on Channel 4 (WDIV, Detroit) website first thing this morning, so I checked to see if the case was being discussed here. Sad to say, but I have a feeling that this is going to turn out badly :(

Florida police: 2-year-old missing after stranger offers mother, child a ride
Agreed. Nothing sounds good about this.

AMBER ALERT Issued for 2 Year-old Boy Last Seen in Largo, Florida - IONTB

"Stinson (mother) was transported to a local hospital for a medical evaluation."

Bring Baby Jordan Home FB

My apologies if these have already been posted. It's been awhile since I have posted on WS and I know I'm not quoting the clips of the article correctly. :oops:
That's another odd thing to me- for someone who was knocked out for several hours, they sure did release her awfully quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member