Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor Pettiford on Twitter

@LargoPD⁩ ⁦@fdlepio⁩ ⁦@SheriffPinellas⁩ are focusing their search in a pond behind the apartment missing toddler Jordan Belliveau lives and where he and his mom were picked up. ⁦@BN9

DmLfX5ZW0AALPpA.jpg

@LargoPD @fdlepio @SheriffPinellas are focusing their search in a pond behind the apartment missing toddler Jordan Belliveau lives and where he and his mom were picked up. @BN9

Trevor Pettiford on Twitter
So both Jordan and his Mom were picked up at or near their residence, and they are searching the pond behind the apartment? Hhhhmmmmmmmm.........

No abduction then? Another case of mom lying about the child 'disappearing'? I just left a thread for another child found deceased by the hands of mom and her boyfriend! At this point, I would rather think a stranger did take abduct....

No abduction then? Another case of mom lying about the child 'disappearing'? I just left a thread for another child found deceased by the hands of mom and her boyfriend! At this point, I would rather think a stranger did take abduct....

We don't really know. It looks like there are two possibilities (from what we're seeing) - murder by parent or abduction. moo

So both Jordan and his Mom were picked up at or near their residence, and they are searching the pond behind the apartment? Hhhhmmmmmmmm.........
Quoting myself to add- it was raining out, from what many have said here and elsewhere, at that time when she went "walking" with her child. She was picked up by a man named Antwaun or whatever his name is, got into a fight and woke up hours later.

Now, pray tell, why did this mother go out on a rainy night with a two year old for a walk, then accept a ride not far or next to (basically) her apartment?

Josh Sidorowicz on Twitter

RIGHT NOW: Large police presence at Enclave on East apartments where search ongoing for #missing 2-year-old Jordan Belliveau who police issued #AMBERAlert for this weekend. @10NewsWTSP

0:16 / 0:31
Interesting things I saw in this video: Police are checking the ponds, but watched the number of LE going UP THE STAIRS to that apartment, which obviously isn't the pond. There's crime scene tape up.

Quoting myself to add- it was raining out, from what many have said here and elsewhere, at that time when she went "walking" with her child. She was picked up by a man named Antwaun or whatever his name is, got into a fight and woke up hours later.
w
Now, pray tell, why did this mother go out on a rainy night with a two year old for a walk, then accept a ride not far or next to (basically) her apartment?
In that video above I just reposted, the LE said the Mom claims she took a ride because the boy was heavy and she didn't want to keep carrying him. Well, why couldn't he have walked? Because it appears to me, there probably was no abduction, and a deceased body may be heavy. But, that wasn't in the video...

we have been having very bad thunder storms every day here. I live North of them, but it has been the whole coastal area.

In that video above I just reposted, the LE said the Mom claims she took a ride because the boy was heavy and she didn't want to keep carrying him. Well, why couldn't he have walked? Because it appears to me, there probably was no abduction, and a deceased body may be heavy. But, that wasn't in the video...

It is kind of hard to believe what BS stories are being told to LE and others.

I’m surprised none of the reporters asked about any security footage picking them up on East Bay, but he may have said ahead of time that was something he wouldn’t discuss, I suppose.
We know how important the surveillance cams turned out to be in poor little Lonzie's case. Dear boy, don't be a statistic please.
We all suspect what we think we know inside. (ETA JMO on what I may "think" I may know)

Last edited:
Updated Amber Alert. Changes vehicle description.

Florida Missing Person Flyer

NAME: Jordan Belliveau
MISSING: 9/1/2018
AGE MISSING: 2 years
AGE NOW: 2 years
SEX: Male RACE: Black
HAIR: Brown EYES: Brown
HEIGHT: 2'06" WEIGHT: 30
COUNTY: Pinellas
Child
NARRATIVE: A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Jordan Belliveau, a black male, 2 years old, 2 feet 6 inches tall, 30 pounds, short brown hair and brown eyes, last seen in the area of Lake Avenue and East Bay Drive in Largo, Florida, wearing a blue shirt with "72" on the front, blue gym shorts with a black and white stripe, black socks, and black and white Nike sneakers. Jordan has a partially healed cut on the underside of his chin and a birthmark on the right side of his stomach. Jordan may be in the company of an unidentified black male, approximately 25 years old, brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a white tank top and black basketball shorts with an "AND1" logo. He has dreadlocks and gold teeth and may go by the name Antwan. They may be traveling in a 2010 white Toyota Camry with a white grill, and dark tinted windows. Hanging from the rear view mirror are rosary beads and a black ice air freshener. #FLAMBER.

bbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member