Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are small lakes/retention ponds in the area. There is also a 31 acre Largo Central nature preserve and it's quite large with lakes and swamp. It's just east of Central Park off East Bay Drive. Do we know for sure she was found at Largo Central Park or did she call and say that she had woken there and made her way home? Pinellas County Parks : Largo Central Nature Preserve

10News WTSP on Twitter

@10NewsWTSP
Largo police released this photo of the white Toyota Camry that Jordan Belliveau could be traveling in. The 2-year-old boy is the subject of an Amber Alert. He was last seen in Largo. STORY: http://on.wtsp.com/2oAtpU4

DmK0aZeUUAAuJuw.jpg

DmK0aZjU0AA8L93.jpg

Still no sketch of the abductor!
I find that really odd. Shouldn't that be a priority getting a pic out there of a dangerous man who supposedly has randomly abducted a toddler?

I think the description sounds like someone most people would recognise without a sketch.

I doubt it's a main priority right now to put out a sketch.

I think the description sounds like someone most people would recognise without a sketch.

I doubt it's a main priority right now to put out a sketch.

And most people know what a Toyota Camry looks like too, but they're still posting pics of the model.
I find it difficult to believe they won't have had the mother sit down with a sketch artist to get a detailed pic of this guy.

I know I keep harping on about this, but they need to release a sketch of the suspect, flood the internet and tv with his picture, jog someone's memory. Even if the man had used a disguise, the mother can provide details we are filling in with our imagination right now.

One of the pictures from outside the apartment building looked like sniffer dogs are out. I think they might have a better chance of finding Jordan.

There's nothing to say that Jordan is still with the abductor or in that car. The car could have been dumped somewhere, the baby could have been dumped somewhere.

Susan Smith, Misty Croslin, and so many others. I just know that drug dealers and pimps don't steal kids. People who do, well they don't usually pick up mom and kid and hope for the best. They don't call attention to themselves by having gold teeth and dreadlocks, oh he has a nice car BTW. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay