Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amid strife, missing boy’s father says he doesn’t believe mother’s story

The elder Jordan Belliveau, 22, said from the porch of his home in Clearwater late Tuesday morning that he doubts that story and believes his ex-girlfriend knows where his son is.

Belliveau said they separated about three months ago. Court records show she and Jordan’s father have accused each other of domestic violence in the past.

"I don’t know what to think right now," Belliveau said, as police and other relatives searched for Jordan about four miles away. "They better bring me back my damn baby."

:(:(:(

In the news 10 video, you can hear family members wailing. I think they have to have found him. That was the most gut wrenching sound I've heard in a while. I started crying too, one of those human involuntary cries.

ETA: Here's the video

Oh gosh. I would say you are correct I have heard those screams many of times. At 3:10 into video. Ugh my heart breaks!

Last edited:
Looks like approx 50-100 people gathered in the location where the 10News reporter is...members of the public and also possibly members of Jordan's extended family. Reporter said that the closer family members have gone off around the corner, more privacy around there.

Reporter did say earlier that the taped off area where she is is only one taped off place in the larger area around there.

And why are there so many people? I get people want answers and love Jordan but this just seems so tacky to me. Jmo. I guess I’m one to talk as I’m watching it.

I think a lot of people were out looking for Jordan, and it looks like a nice evening there, so others were probably out anyway...they're in an area near a couple of ballparks...I guess people just want to be together. I'm not gonna judge them for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat