FL - 16-year old girl kills mother and mother's younger boyfriend - July 11, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score

Kelley McCollom, 41, and McCollom's boyfriend, Matthew Szejnrok, 22, were both found inside the Benchor Road home with multiple gunshot wounds early Sunday morning, July 7, court records show.

This article references three horribly gruesome cases all in the same area of Florida....
i wonder if the community is reeling in astonishment as much as we are...

Here’s the mom’s Facebook:

I wonder if the home had a security camera or similar device that allowed law enforcement to know precisely what the teen said before killing the two victims, how the teen attacked first her mother and then pursued her mom’s boyfriend into another room, etc. If so, the teen would have to be mighty dense not to consider that her actions were being recorded (and she may be, in fact, not the sharpest crayon in the box, given that she left her bloody footprints all over the crime scene whilst claiming that she’d been locked in her bedroom as the “intruders” attacked her mother and mother’s boyfriend).

As for motive, I found this comment interesting (it’s from the news article posted here earlier): “Palm Bay police are still investigating, but they said the motive is centered on "longstanding conflicts with her mother." Among those are the teen's disdain for her mother's relationship and disagreements over the teen's gender transition, police said.”

I wonder if the home had a security camera or similar device that allowed law enforcement to know precisely what the teen said before killing the two victims, how the teen attacked first her mother and then pursued her mom’s boyfriend into another room, etc. If so, the teen would have to be mighty dense not to consider that her actions were being recorded (and she may be, in fact, not the sharpest crayon in the box, given that she left her bloody footprints all over the crime scene whilst claiming that she’d been locked in her bedroom as the “intruders” attacked her mother and mother’s boyfriend).

As for motive, I found this comment interesting (it’s from the news article posted here earlier): “Palm Bay police are still investigating, but they said the motive is centered on "longstanding conflicts with her mother." Among those are the teen's disdain for her mother's relationship and disagreements over the teen's gender transition, police said.”
That motive sort of doesn’t make sense… to me it seems the mom was supportive of their transition. MOO

That motive sort of doesn’t make sense… to me it seems the mom was supportive of their transition. MOO
I was just going to say the same thing.

From the DM article—

She had transitioned from male to female many years earlier as a young child, appearing as a girl on McCollom's social media pages from at least 2015.

Her posts appeared to be very supportive of her daughter's gender identity, always calling her 'my daughter' and sharing sweet photos of them together.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back