FL -5-year old twins found dead in murder-suicide after mother Catorreia Hutto jumps to death from bridge - 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Ebon

Former Member
Reaction score

lake-jesup-crime-10202359-364484e357fd4f249bc0eece90753eb9.jpg

Deputies investigating Hutto’s death entered the home and found Ahmed and Ava, “who appeared at first to be sleeping.” They were later discovered to be deceased inside the home, Lemma said.

"Mom jumps off the bridge, commits what’s obviously now a suicide, and what looks to be a homicide that is contained within this house," he added.

This is so sad to me, as I'm sure it is to everyone else. I just watched the press conference here. I am surprised that the Sheriff gave out names when he also says they have not been able to find the father, but believe he is in South Florida. But all in all, I was super impressed with this sheriff and the way he talked about this horrible situation and mentioned multiple times mental health resources.

"Mom jumps off the bridge, commits what is obviously now a suicide and what looks to be a homicide contained within this house," Lemma said.

Though a gun and bullets were found inside the home in the bedroom where the kids were found in the bunks, they were not shot.

"It does not appear that there is any blunt trauma. It does not appear that they are the victims of gunfire," Lemma said. "So there would have to be a method of death that the medical examiner can help us understand through toxicology reports, but again, no signs of trauma to the body. And the two deputies who went in said it looked like two innocent 5-year-olds sleeping."

t_9755c188e08941a2a31b4b163083244c_name_6_PM_COLD_OPEN_transfer_frame_59.png

Lemma said deputies at first thought the children were sleeping, but they determined that the twin siblings -- Ahmed Jackson and Ava Jackson -- were dead.

Investigators did not notice any obvious signs of trauma to their bodies, so the medical examiner’s office will have to conduct toxicology tests to determine how they died
*RIP little ones. I’m so sorry your lives ended so sadly…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena
Back