FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God, somehow I'd missed wanttohelp's post about the SUV scam and false report.

This is so grim.

The reason I've spent so much time doing research is that....this is real guys. There is a reason that police have gone through every inch of that house.

"I don't feel like I lost anything because the book is going to be phenomenal, Moore said. "I don't care what they say. The book is priceless."

The reason I've spent so much time doing research is that....this is real guys. There is a reason that police have gone through every inch of that house.

Thank you for doing so much research and sharing it.

lb, im not sure if you remember that cedric and dand were connected to an address.

Cedric Lewis

PO Box 4745
Winter Haven, FL 33885-4745

(863) 294-6000
Job: Dana Y Moore Attorney

lb, im not sure if you remember that cedric and dand were connected to an address.

Cedric Lewis

PO Box 4745
Winter Haven, FL 33885-4745

(863) 294-6000
Job: Dana Y Moore Attorney

I found an archived article from the Lakeland News regarding Abraham's child support.

LAKELAND - December 22, 2006

When Lakeland's recent Florida Lotto winner, Abraham Shakespeare, went to collect his $16.9 million check, the Florida Department of Revenue was there first. Shakespeare owed the mother of his five-year-old son $8,612 in child support, according to Polk County court records. The Florida Department of Revenue deducted that amount, plus $505 in court costs, from Shakespeare's winning check, according to Florida lottery spokesman Alfred Bea.

The money will be paid to Shakespeare's ex-girlfriend, the child's mother, during the first week of December.

According to the Florida Department of Revenue's child support enforcement Web site, the department has the authority to intercept IRS tax refunds, Florida lottery winnings, unemployment compensation and workers compensation.

Renee Watters, spokeswoman for the Department of Revenue, said that the department sends the Florida Lottery an electronic list of noncustodial parents who owe child support. Lottery winners cannot collect their check until their child-support obligations are paid.

Shakespeare, 40, had only paid $108 in child support this year as of May, and he was not making his regular child support payments of $49 per week plus $10 per week for retroactive child support obligations.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...=Lotto-Winner-Gets-Caught-Up-on-Child-Support

So, conceivably Abraham could have been concerned about child support issues? What I wonder is, how involved was he in his child's life? (aside from the money issue). Did he see him regularly, either before the lottery winnings, or after? This to me might shed some light on how likely it would be that he would disappear without a trace. Abraham did not seem to be without his fair share of issues, and seemed to have surrounded himself with some shady people, by choice. I am not entirely sure if this is a case of him being the sheep being led to the slaughter or not.

Although I could be falling victim to some propaganda that has been espoused lately:) I guess what I am trying to say that if Shakespeare was willing to involve himself with illegal activities or people that were doing illegal stuff, the scenarios that could have happened to him multiply. I guess in summary, Abraham seems like a complex character and I am getting more confused with what I think about the situation the more I learn about it. Is anyone else feeling this way, or am I just too tired to see the truth of it?

I will say this however, after listening to excerpts of that interview...I would be hesitant to think that anything good could have come from that relationship. JMO.

I`ve just spent an hour or so reading all about scammers, fraudsters, shysters, travellers et al.

perhaps not the best use of my time but very interesting nonetheless ...

great work wanttohelp and minnesota!

"I don't feel like I lost anything because the book is going to be phenomenal, Moore said. "I don't care what they say. The book is priceless."

I don't consider $13 million and a missing man "priceless."

I'm sorry, I just saw the article concerning a previous fraud involving an SUV.

It is entirely possible that she did do something to Mr.Shakespeare. There are other possibilities as well, that can't be entirely ruled out. He could have left on his own accord. Only a few months ago he supposedly wrote his Mom a card and it was delivered by a family member of his. I'm sure police are working on verifying if that's his handwriting, it could have been forged.

He could have also been hurt by somebody else who he has one of the many supposed unrecorded loans with.

Wow!!!......I’ve spent the last hour reading all these post and I will say that I am impressed.......Understand that there is a lot more to this case than meets the eye.....Keep looking, because there are some things being missed. Once all is said and done the truth will be known. Of course there are many things in this case that I can not discuss, but in the end it will be seen that Ms. Moore's "upended life" did not come unjustly.

I'm sorry, I just saw the article concerning a previous fraud involving an SUV.

It is entirely possible that she did do something to Mr.Shakespeare. There are other possibilities as well, that can't be entirely ruled out. He could have left on his own accord. Only a few months ago he supposedly wrote his Mom a card and it was delivered by a family member of his. I'm sure police are working on verifying if that's his handwriting, it could have been forged.

He could have also been hurt by somebody else who he has one of the many supposed unrecorded loans with.

I guess he also could have written it a long time ago.

Please do not discuss other posters in your posts. Here at WS we consider that to be rude.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

Last week, we posted the marriage license of Dorice Emma Donegan to James Darrel Moore. We've reviewed their backgrounds from court/police records in Hillsborough County as their only connection in Polk County is Abraham's house and LLC filings.

You'll see that she and her husband both modify their Forbes Rd address in strange ways. If you look at the police report posted yesterday, she told police N Forbes and the police recorded S Forbes.

Anyway, I am following the trail since the day Abraham won the lottery. That's when this scheme with numerous players was hatched.

From Google Phone Directory - matching phone numbers shows connection to Robert Moore (alias of James Moore/husband). Now we are discovering very interesting information.

D Moore (813) *advertiser censored*-xxxx 3445 N Forbes Rd, Plant City, FL 33565 (no such address exists in Plant City)
Robert Moore (813) *advertiser censored*-xxxx 3445 S Forbes Rd, Dover, FL 33527

813-752-0744 - Google Search

Thank you Cholzsch; very interesting breakdown of the mortgage transaction.

I'm also trying to understand this document filed by Valenti, Campbell, Trohn, Tamayo, & Arranda on 10/26/09.

http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7358487&file_num=2009190637&doc_status=V

From previous filings, I learned they were trying to collect from Abraham unpaid fees for their legal services.

On 10/26/09, they have asked the court to remove themselves from the case and change the party plaintiff name to Dee Dee Moore. As part of this order, they are asking that Dee Dee Moore be authorized to obtain funds currently frozen at Community Bank and the contents of his safety deposit box.

How can an unknown party be granted access to Abraham's bank funds and contents of his safety deposit box?

As we analyze these complex legal transactions, remember...Abraham is a man who could neither read or write.

I'm a little concerned about my above referenced post being deleted from this board. The entire post was made up of public records, citing book and page of these records. If I violated some policy on public records, let me know, not just delete post.

She was talking about me, I wrote a woman's name instead of her full name. If you write the full name of a person but not their WS name I think that's okay. I just typed a shorter version of the name Dorice Moore because I saw someone else do it.

I apologize, but am confused about the rules and do not want to violate TOS.

Are we not allowed to discuss Dorice Moore, because she is also now a poster here?

Thanks for any help.

D Moore (813) *advertiser censored*-xxxx 3445 N Forbes Rd, Plant City, FL 33565 (no such address exists in Plant City)
Robert Moore (813) *advertiser censored*-xxxx 3445 S Forbes Rd, Dover, FL 33527

From Hillsborough County Property Appraiser:

MOORE ROBERT L AND FRANCES P

Mailing Address
3445 S FORBES RD,
DOVER, FL 33527-5421

http://www.hcpafl.org/CamaDisplay.a...pe=RealEstate&ParcelID=212910ZZZ000003988300U

I may be way off base here but I became ery interested in this case because for the majority of the summer and early fall there were two men that frequented a corner here in Baltimore that I could swear were Abraham and EDDIE DIXON!!! Both men appeared to be homeless and carried a shopping cart but hung out in a very odd place for the city's homeless. Usually you see the homeless a bit outside of city center but these two were right at a major intersection. I wish that they were still there so I could get a better look. I have not seen them in quite a while but like I said before I saw them nearly every day all summer long.

Erihum:
If you have any information or a possible sighting, please call the Polk County Sheriff's office.

Anyone with information about Shakespeare’s whereabouts currently, or since April, is asked to call Det. David Clark at 863-534-6379, or 863-534-6200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman