FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FGS! Why isn't this woman in prison? LE needs to unravel all this woman's dealings with Shakespeare.

IMO, Shakespeare is either being kept somewhere drugged out of his mind all the time, or is sleeping with the fishes.

I hope this case doesn't just fade away! Poor guy. BTW, thanks to all of the excellent sleuthers here!

I think maybe because he was only reported missing November 9th, so the investigation is new.

FGS! Why isn't this woman in prison? LE needs to unravel all this woman's dealings with Shakespeare.

IMO, Shakespeare is either being kept somewhere drugged out of his mind all the time, or is sleeping with the fishes.

I hope this case doesn't just fade away! Poor guy. BTW, thanks to all of the excellent sleuthers here!

ITA, excellent job you guys!!! I'm also wondering why this woman is not in prison? Hoping this man is still alive. Poor guy.

Yes, that's the same woman in the news article.

She's a piece of work. I noticed that Michael Ford (friend who sued Abraham) got very quiet in terms of filing papers. From all the court filings, I'm envisioning a man who thinks about the millions he lost 24x7. These cases can go on for years; always trying a different angle. Why did he suddenly stop?

DONEGAN, DORICE
8001 NORTH DALE MABRY
SUITE 801B

TAMPA, FL 33614

LOVE TO TALK CELLULAR, INC

8001 NORTH DALE MABRY
801B

TAMPA FL 33614

LOVE TO TALK CELLULAR, INC
Filing Information
Document Number P04000142308
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Date Filed 10/14/2004
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Last Event VOLUNTARY DISS W/ NOTICE
Event Date Filed 02/28/2005
Event Effective Date NONE
Principal Address
8001 NORTH DALE MABRY
801B
TAMPA FL 33614

Mailing Address
17810 MORNINGHIGH DRIVE
LUTZ FL 33549

Registered Agent Name & Address
DISALVO, KENNETH C
17810 MORNINGHIGH DRIVE
LUTZ FL 33549 US

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title P
DISALVO, KENNETH C SR
17810 MORNINGHIGH DRIVE
LUTZ FL 33549

Title VP
DISALVO, NICOLE M
1623 LADORA DRIVE APT 204
BRANDON FL 33511
Title SEC
DISALVO, KAREN J
17810 MORNINGHIGH DRIVE
LUTZ FL 33549

Title TRES
LOVE, MATTHEW R
1623 LADORA DRIVE APT 204
BRANDON FL 33511

Fictitious Name
K & K STAFFING
Filing Information
Registration Number G03330900052
Status EXPIRED
Filed Date 11/25/2003
Expiration Date 12/31/2008
Current Owners 1
County MULTIPLE
Total Pages 1
Events Filed NONE
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Mailing Address
8001 NORTH DALE MABRY
SUITE 801A
TAMPA, FL 33549

Owner Information
DISALVO, KAREN JEAN
17810 MORNINGHIGH DRIVE
LUTZ, FL 33549

17810 Morninghigh Dr
Lutz, FL 33549 -

* All About Cellular, Inc.
* Disalvo's Incorporated
* Love to Talk Cellular, Inc
* Karen J Di Salvo
* Karen J Disalvo
* Karen J Disalvo
* Karen J Disalvo
* Kenneth C Di Salvo
* Kenneth C Disalvo
* Kenneth Di Salvo

DONEGAN, DORICE
5732 STATE RD. 60
PLANT CITY, FL 33567

DONEGAN, DORICE
8001 NORTH DALE MABRY
SUITE 801B
TAMPA, FL 33614

Deedee E Donegan
3447 S Forbes Rd
Dover, FL 33527-5421

DEEDEE MOORE
3316 FORBES RD
PLANT CITY, FL

MOORE , DEEDEE
3447 FORBES ROAD
DOVER, FL 33527

MOORE , JAMES
3447 FORBES ROAD
DOVER, FL 33527

2563 Barnes Rd Auburndale, FL 33823
People at this address:
* Dustin D Bullock
* Frances Smith
* Jodi McClanahan
* Jodi V Outlaw
* Michael J McClanahan
* Robert W Smith
Companies at this address:
* Handyman On Call by Db, LLC
* M & J Aluminum, LLC

I really hope LE has all of this information.. regarding the various businesses, addresses, and aliases.. It just seems rather strange that she has a hand in so many different businesses... and her husband is the one who notarizes everything.. it all sounds like a scam to me.. every single bit of it...

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...t_princ_comp_name=SHAKESPEARE&ret_princ_type=
Detail by Officer/Registered Agent Name
Florida Limited Liability Company
SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES, LLC
Filing Information
Document Number L07000004259
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Date Filed 01/11/2007
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Effective Date 01/11/2007
Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT
Event Date Filed 09/26/2008
Event Effective Date NONE

Principal Address
828 LOWELL ST. LAKELAND FL 33805
Mailing Address
828 LOWELL ST. LAKELAND FL 33805
Registered Agent Name & Address
CEDRIC E. LEWIS & ASSOCIATES, P.A.332 THIRD STREET NW
WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Manager/Member Detail
Name & Address
Title MGRM
SHAKESPEARE, ABRAHAM L82 LOWELL ST.
LAKELAND FL 33805

LEWIS, CEDRIC E

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

A & R ENTERPRISES OF CENTRAL FLORIDA, INC
GREENGOLD RAY ENERGIES, INC
GREENGOLD RAY ENERGIES, INC
HANDYMAN ON CALL BY DB, LLC
POTENCIA ENTERPRISES, LLC
ZAKARIA, LLC
CEDRIC E LEWIS & ASSOCIATES PA
CEDRIC E LEWIS & ASSOCIATES, PA
VIRGIL HAWKINS BAR ASSOCIATION, INC

LE needs to take a good look at this Dee Dee Moore woman. She's obviously into taking advantage of people. It's a shame Shakespeare couldn't have been appointed someone to look out for him and help him manage his funds, as it's apparant way too many people took advantage of him. Out of the kindness of his heart, he helped many people.
I think Ford is full of it and was just trying to get some money out of Shakespeare, IMO.

This Moore woman:furious: needs a full out investigation done on her, and i agree with dreamweaver that a forensic accountant definitely needs to be brought in for this case!

You all did some top of the line work with all this background info! I hope LE reads this thread and decides to go after Moore!

LE needs to take a good look at this Dee Dee Moore woman. She's obviously into taking advantage of people. It's a shame Shakespeare couldn't have been appointed someone to look out for him and help him manage his funds, as it's apparant way too many people took advantage of him. Out of the kindness of his heart, he helped many people.
I think Ford is full of it and was just trying to get some money out of Shakespeare, IMO.

This Moore woman:furious: needs a full out investigation done on her, and i agree with dreamweaver that a forensic accountant definitely needs to be brought in for this case!

You all did some top of the line work with all this background info! I hope LE reads this thread and decides to go after Moore!

Thanks; the research tells a story of what happened up until January of 2009 when everything was transferred to DeeDee. I'm inclined to think he disappeared with a good amount of cash to start a new life.

Since DeeDee paid up his debts/liens, she's now has total control of all his assets and every mortgage. With all creditors paid, she's been somewhat under the radar until Abraham's mom began to ask questions.

I believe Abraham thought he was buying his friends homes; but he/DeeDee didn't file a QuitClaim. So DeeDee now holds the mortgages and could begin foreclosure proceedings. What Wantotohelp and myself have been researching is how these bogus title companies and other LLCs tie to DeeDee and how they pulled it off. You can imagine how they operating in healthcare.

Recently MidFlorida Title and Attorneys Title (both involved) had the woman living in Abraham's other property sign a statement certifying she had no knowledge of the companies. It's almost comical. LE or IRS must be talking to this woman and they are trying to cover their tracks.

Amazing how these criminals find each other and know how to play the system so well. I hope Abraham did leave because he'd eventually lost everything or worse if he had stayed

She's a piece of work. I noticed that Michael Ford (friend who sued Abraham) got very quiet in terms of filing papers. From all the court filings, I'm envisioning a man who thinks about the millions he lost 24x7. These cases can go on for years; always trying a different angle. Why did he suddenly stop?

ITA. As for Michael Ford, I think he's in on the scam with her and/or knows Abraham is deceased.

Thanks; the research tells a story of what happened up until January of 2009 when everything was transferred to DeeDee. I'm inclined to think he disappeared with a good amount of cash to start a new life.

Since DeeDee paid up his debts/liens, she's now has total control of all his assets and every mortgage. With all creditors paid, she's been somewhat under the radar until Abraham's mom began to ask questions.

I believe Abraham thought he was buying his friends homes; but he/DeeDee didn't file a QuitClaim. So DeeDee now holds the mortgages and could begin foreclosure proceedings. What Wantotohelp and myself have been researching is how these bogus title companies and other LLCs tie to DeeDee and how they pulled it off. You can imagine how they operating in healthcare.

Recently MidFlorida Title and Attorneys Title (both involved) had the woman living in Abraham's other property sign a statement certifying she had no knowledge of the companies. It's almost comical. LE or IRS must be talking to this woman and they are trying to cover their tracks.

Amazing how these criminals find each other and know how to play the system so well. I hope Abraham did leave because he'd eventually lost everything or worse if he had stayed

These people are horrible. This poor man, I feel so bad for him. Should someone turn all of this info over to LE?

These people are horrible. This poor man, I feel so bad for him. Should someone turn all of this info over to LE?

I think LE knows and the reason they feel Abraham disappeared. The IRS and white-collar crime unit is probably investigating. Because Abraham appears to have signed and filed all of these documents, it's not an easy case.

Okay, call me slow but I am not geting the Robert Moore link to this. it says he is from Bowling Green, Fl which is in hardy county. Dorice is married to James.

http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/or_sch_1.asp

Use the above Polk County document search and type in Shakespeare. You'll see a number of listings for Shakespeare & Associates LLC. The address is either Abraham's address or 828 Lowell Street Lakeland, FL. All of the documents are mortgages with this company as the Grantee.

Many of the documents used this title company:
Attorneys Title Center Name is JM
2563 Barnes Rd Auburndale, FL 863-661-7313 (this is a home address)

The documents are notorized by MM (JM's husband).
Mortgages are to be sent to JM's home address.

JM's business also include a J M Aluminum company, myhandymanoncall, and a staffing company associated with Arcadia Healthcare - DeeDee

James is his alias. He was recently released from Bowling Green prison.

I'm just saying, do we know this for sure? Because knowx.com has his legal name as James Darrel Moore and hers as Dorice Emma Donegan when they got married.

Cedric Lewis Is this you? Edit

PO Box 4745
Winter Haven, FL 33885-4745

LEWIS, CEDRIC E
631 HEATHER GLEN LOOP
WINTER HAVEN FL 33884 US

This is Cedric's current address - IRS filed papers against him in 11/09 for not paying self-employment taxes.

(863) 294-6000
Job: Dana Y Moore Attorney

See above for Cedric's address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads