FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie Dixon that made the comment about me in the paper. Mr. Dixon owed Mr. Shakespeare money and they would argue about it. I got tired of them bickering back and forth so I helped Eddie out by purchasing his car to end the disagreement between them.

So, we are to believe that he squandered away 11 of his 12 million dollars, but owed child support. Really? That really doesn't put him in the best possible light.

Being a church deacon or holding a power of attorney, in a situation where a lot of money is involved, means nothing, IMO. Greed makes all kinds of people do horrible things they may not normally do. IIRC, we are talking about a man who couldn't read or write. The thought of how many people could have and would have taken advantage of him is mind-boggling.

The only reason Abraham Shakespeare is discussed on this board is because Polk County Sheriff's office considers him a missing person.

If he contacts the police, then he has satisfied LE that he is okay.
Any legal obligations he has regarding child support are his to face.

But what we do here is try to help find a missing person and part of that is
considering why he might be missing.
The information posted on this thread is public information.

If a man is missing and no one has heard from him, he has not came forward, even
his own family has not talked to him, then
when his financial public records are looked at,
in my personal opinion, it looks like a shell game.

DeeDee Moore's name is all over the financial public records.
That in itself leads to speculation about why a man
is still missing, and lots of money owed to him
is now owed to Ms Moore or her companies.

In one of my first posts, I felt that a law enforcement forensic financial
team be involved in Abraham Shakespeare's case.
I still do.
That would clear matters up for everyone involved.

I think LE is investigating and can see right through this ruse of 'helping him'. In fact there is probably quite a lot of investigating going on, IMO. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, chances are..................well, you know.

I get so sick of seeing people get manipulated and taken advantage of.

MOO

Wouldn't hurt to know if this person who 'helped' Shakespheare has any IRS problems. That would not surprise me in the least.

MOO

Wouldn't hurt to know if this person who 'helped' Shakespheare has any IRS problems. That would not surprise me in the least.

MOO

Bolded by me...

Especially those who already have a record of having pulled scams on others. The names of such people/person(s) is already in this thread.

From the article Dreamweaver linked:

Since Shakespeare was reported missing, Moore said she's been treated like a suspect.

She said sheriff's detectives have searched her North Lakeland house, the one where Shakespeare used to live, combed through her Hummer, given her a lie-detector test and questioned her for hours. Those searches included checking the house and car for signs of blood or body fluids, she said.

I don't see anything in the article about how the lie detector test turned out.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20091205/news/912055047
12/05/2009 article.

Headline is: Women Says Missing Man Publicity Upended Life
Quotes from Ms Moore, from Abraham's mother.

..much more at link...

Interesting. Ya know, if you're fighting for your life and reputation, I don't believe you would refuse to name those involved in helping a man disappear. Seems like it should be every man - or woman - for himself or herself at this point.

If Abraham has purposely fallen off the grid and owes child support, I hope they find him and that he's made accountable. Though I really don't believe that's the case here. If he's been harmed, I hope those responsible are held accountable.

Moore would not comment about the last time she either saw or talked to Shakespeare, saying it was under investigation.

For months before Shakespeare was reported missing, Moore had been in contact with The Ledger, saying she could set up an interview with the elusive millionaire. And last week, she said she used to have a way to contact him, but not since the storm of attention stirred up by the missing-person report.

This just doesn't make any sense.

Child support lawsuits may be in public record.

In many states, if someone wins the lottery, child support obligations are checked before any winnings are issued.

Thank you so much for posting the footage.

From this short clip it seems that if Abraham is going anywhere, he's not the one making the plans. I really don't see how this video footage "protects" Moore and from the way the investigation is going, it sounds like it was not her golden ticket with law enforcement, either.

Maybe she has nothing to do with his disappearance, but I don't see how her three hour interview with the Ledger or this video establish anything one way or the other.

If LE was using a blue light to check papers for blood, then I guess they have their own theories.

Thank you so much for posting the footage.

From this short clip it seems that if Abraham is going anywhere, he's not the one making the plans. I really don't see how this video footage "protects" Moore and from the way the investigation is going, it sounds like it was not her golden ticket with law enforcement, either.

Maybe she has nothing to do with his disappearance, but I don't see how her three hour interview with the Ledger or this video establish anything one way or the other.

If LE was using a blue light to check papers for blood, then I guess they have their own theories.

LE needs to use Luminol. Though I doubt all the rocket scientists involved killed him in such a conspicuous location. IMO, Abraham is no longer living and the likely suspects have been named here.

Child support lawsuits may be in public record.

In many states, if someone wins the lottery, child support obligations are checked before any winnings are issued.

Some have suggested that the financial entanglements were due to lawsuit of Mike Ford/friend. The winnings, however, would have been in limbo/frozen for six months.

November 2006 - Abraham wins $31 million.
April 2007 - Co-worker Mike Ford files claim on the ticket/winnings
Nov 1, 2007 - Abraham wins lawsuit

Here is a picture of Abraham with his attorneys after winning the lawsuit. If you knew nothing of this case, could you pick out the lottery winner from just the picture?

http://www.lasentinel.net/Famed-Attorney-and-Client-Victorious-in-$30-Million-Lottery-Trial.html

Love this little tidbit from the trial:
"During his deposition, Ford admitted that in the past Shakespeare had lent him money to help him put food on his table. During the trial, Ford denied it."

Thanks for the article. I had to read a few times to grasp all of the conflicting chain of events.

lol,
"That freed him from obligations and put money in his pocket, anywhere from $800,000 to $1 million, Moore estimated."
how does she come to that statement???
:liar::back::crosseyed::dervish::put em up:

"people interested in doing work for the government." also from the article.

i knew she was going to be into medicare fraud, which is what i am assuming. here in fl it is out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000