FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be prepared for the real world. Look at this situation my mothers in. She helps this guy out and I don't know how many times I heard her say no. She decides to help him anyway and this is how she is thanked.

Do you know Abraham too?

It's my cell phone. I would not give you my moms house phone.

Seriously, I was holding hope that Abraham had just taken off but now I am really concerned that he has met some stranger danger sinister demise. NOW I am really really worried that he is not alive sorry to say. I also now think that if a person is representing themselves as another in order to try to get us to back off....then I think they are capable of worse offenses. BTW, forgive my spelling I went to private school.

Should we notify LE of these posts???? They could be potential evidence.

I have unlimited calling. I have no problem handing out my phone number. How can it hurt anything it's just a phone call. If that lady would have called my mother to verify the account in the first place they would have found out she did not set it up.

Well, your Mom was so smart to set the record straight.

"Investigating The Case" has been verified.

Yes, they teach you stranger danger in school.

The phrase stranger danger a little out of vogue when teaching
kids about being aware.
Although some school districts and law enforcement agencies do still use it.

Seriously, I was holding hope that Abraham had just taken off but now I am really concerned that he has met some stranger danger sinister demise. NOW I am really really worried that he is not alive sorry to say. I also now think that if a person is representing themselves as another in order to try to get us to back off....then I think they are capable of worse offenses. BTW, forgive my spelling I went to private school.

Should we notify LE of these posts???? They could be potential evidence.

I vote yes.

He would come over the house all the time and have my mother download ipod songs. He would drop of his kid with my mom. So he could go out and party.

Stop thinking this is my mother. Call me if you don't believe me. She's watching a movie right now.

We all know who you really are and it is pretty sick to bring your child into this. You must be really desperate. They will get you for anything you've done wrong. Enjoy what little freedom you have left. Better yet, think smart and plea now and throw your partners in crime under the bus. You should be protecting your children. Guess we know what kind of mother you are.

Maybe I will call the number, I can block my area code and I live in a different country.

He would come over the house all the time and have my mother download ipod songs. He would drop of his kid with my mom. So he could go out and party.

So you met him and talked with him?

All Deedee has to do is tell LE where Abraham is. If he took off and she helped him then she should tell LE where he was going I'm sure she would know if she helped him. Do you know where he went Robert? If you want to help your "mom" then you should tell LE so they can find him. Then they won't have a reason to spray Luminol on her white furniture and then we can all move on to help someone else who is missing. Until then...ask the great Tom Petty said I won't back down.

She did not know who was writing the comments and did not really care. Until she seen something written she did not like. She said, she was going to contact them. So I figured I would introduce myself before getting booted off.

I'm in Tampa. I only know of 813 in Hillsborough County and in parts of Pasco county (opposite side of Tampa from Lakeland or Polk County).

FWIW, my Grandad used to live in Lakeland and he had an 813 # until he died 7 years ago.

It is up to Dmoore to keep her "son" off of the computer. Not me.

There is NO WAY I can verify any of this.

I would suggest Dmoore log out of her account and watch her "son" if this is what is going on.

I thought it was her "friend" that posted in her name. Now it's her son?

Could be true, again, no way to verify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sw33t1nsan1ty