FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1/13/06 D Moore creates LLC as registered agent and sole president - address PO Box 433, Sydney FL 33587 813-478-4444

8/24/06 Changes her name to Kim Potwin; address/phone remain same

1/29/07 Changes her address to 4645 Wisteria Lane, Zephyrhills, FL 33542

10/02/08 Sends correction of address via email; changes "lane" to "drive" - outlook email has header of Murphy, Erin L. - email address is apstaffing@verizon.net

9/25/09 LLC is dissolved
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde..._name=ACCURATEPROFESSIONAL&names_filing_type=

Kimberly Potwin has a FB

Then we have the "gifted son" posts here and the invitation to call and verify who he is..

A little birdy told me the voice could definately have been that of an early twenties male.

But where is Abraham in all of this? These people don't have any record of anything as severe as murder. But there were connections mentioned earlier so who knows? I wonder if he really is in hiding or if something much more sinister is going on.

7/22/04 - LCC is formed with the business address of PO Box 433 Sydney, FL 33587

Registered Agent is Rena Kinsinger 8704 South Turkey Creek Rd, Plant City FL 33563. This address is the home of Patrick F and Linda L Donegan (maiden name of Dee Moore). No officers are named.
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/00291630.pdf

Current status in inactive.

7/13/09 - American Service Professionals, LLC is formed with address of 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL 33567. Registered Agent and CEO is Dorice Donegan AKA Dee Moore with same address.

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/30609813.pdf

So LB, what do you think her real name is? ;)

As usual, you are seriously kicking rear, girl!!! :)

Just want to say that I am inclined to believe Shar may be a VERY active party in all of this.

Listed are my reasons:

We have his name connected to her businesses.

Shar's people seem to be in the Panhandle, meanwhile, Shar has at least two traffic tickets received between 10/08 and 4/3/09 which places him in the city approximately the same time DM is said to have met Abe up to around the same time Abe disappeared.
(I am curious about he "bullshark" blog and the posts about missing him. I know it's just another assumption on my part.. Maybe the "group" were not so happy about who he was involved with?)

Then we have the "gifted son" posts here and the invitation to call and verify who he is.. A poster reports it was indeed, a male voice. We have other poster reports that DM and SK are a couple (still EWWWWW!) they also have been linked to the same property of residence before..

I say these two are definitely working on this together.. IMO!!

So who is the "brains" behind this? Sorry, I just don't think DM is all that smart. I know other posters have said pretty much the same. So who else is there?

H Stitzel.

When did Stitzel enter the picture? Then what part has he played, if any, in all of this?

Well, let's see. Enter which picture? We know he was involved in business dealings with DM, pre-AS. We know he was involved in dealings with DM and AS. And we know he is involved with SAK now. (His place of business is owned by SAK) We know that DM stood next to a plane, owned by a guy that Stitzel did work for. It goes on and on and on. It IS a tangled web. But, Justice will prevail!

I believe Wendi Parrish helps in the buy; that explains the message on her myspace. A man had buyers (of names) and wanted to know if she was in. IMHO

Wouldn't surprise me at all if you soon find a title doc in the name of " lbminnesota " that she has a connection to

That was a joke Meaning she seems to use whoever's name that comes to mind

Wouldn't surprise me at all if you soon find a title doc in the name of " lbminnesota " that she has a connection to

I know; I just have to stand up for Abraham and what was done to him. Either financially or worse; and they will keep doing it to defenseless people who don't understand they are dealing with professional cons.

But where is Abraham in all of this? These people don't have any record of anything as severe as murder. But there were connections mentioned earlier so who knows? I wonder if he really is in hiding or if something much more sinister is going on.

WARNING!! Long theory ahead...

Poor Abraham.. Man, I HURT for the guy! All this leans towards murder. :(

What we know about Abraham, he should have been harder and more street-wise. Should have walls up to the moon.

Instead he's a part-time trucker's assistant lending his boss money to put food on the table. Gives his last $3 to a homeless guy. He wins millions then gives/lends money to more people than probably anyone can count.

The man still had the ability to TRUST.

Running through most his money, the Realtor tells his sad tale to a group of strangers. One of them sits in a wheelchair; DM. Little DeeDee couldn't resist herself. A Millionaire THAT trusting and gullible=easy target.

Like I said, she ain't that smart.. Everything she's into right now (the stuff you guys are digging up) she's learned from someone better and smarter than she will ever be. Abraham was just something that fell into her lap.

She's had some success with her scams, but no real pay dirt. This was the big deal. She took this one on herself plus accomplice. Less people to share with. That's why we can't find Abraham.

That's also why this case will be easy to solve.. She's involved, but had (inexperienced) help. She never stopped to think people would start asking questions. That she is a really BAD liar.

That a bunch of anonymous posters would sit at the computer all day eating potato chips and digging into her life. :crazy: ROFL!!!!

Poor Deedee.. Bet you really do want your life back.. :loser:

I agree with A New Day 1000% percent. I hate to think murder but Dee never had any real money. She did healthcare scams to make it. But with millions....we can see in this case all the people who have crossed the ethical line. If he returned and was questioned, she would be sunk big time and the millions in her pocket would be gone. I do pray they have him someplace and LE will have enough to charge her with big time fraud. Maybe she'll then change her tune.

Need to run to the kitchen and grab another bag of Ruffles.

My signature line was put there for you, LB. Plus CH, LAW and the others that put so much effort in..

Pressure and time, ya'll.

The TP pic.. That's only cause it's really funny. LOL

Can't put anything past them right now.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members