DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mortgage company that I keep seeing is:
Financial Freedom Senior Freedom Funding Corp or
Financial Freedom Corp

Representative is Crystal Moore

Does anyone know anything about this company? Not sure if it's big in Florida.

OK, once again apologies if this has been posted, I'm trying to keep up...

...has anybody seen these sex videos a DDM uploaded to a subscription website last April? I'd like for somebody to take a look at them and see if they look like the same DDM. I've attached the screenshot because it is of an adult nature. Some may not find it pertinent to the case but there is the possibility that she was using this website to make extra money. The website is flirt4free.com. I found it using a Google search so don't think I frequent these type of sites, lol.

WARNING: I've edited out stuff that might offend people but it's still obvious it's from an adult website just to let you know beforehand. I would call it not safe for work or if you have little ones around. Here is the screenshot:

oh dear god

that name can't be too popular can it? it does look superficially like her but without a closer look at the face, I'm not willing to say I'm positive, and I'm also not willing to take a closer look :sick:

If you remember my thread about the name Parrish - and why it's in my notes. I saw this name intersect in a number of ways. One way is:

Howard Stitzel is still a part of Stephen R Parrish & Associates
901 W Morse St
Plant City, FL 33563

I was just going to being a post over from the first thread about that - the person in the Polk County Sherrif's Office link by the last name Parish that you alluded to - there is a question mark after her first name ... does that mean they think it's an alias or what? I thought the question mark was odd ...

I notified the sheriff's department about this site when DM first came on. One of their personnel has been monitoring it since.

you go girl

:woohoo:

I was just going to being a post over from the first thread about that - the person in the Polk County Sherrif's Office link by the last name Parish that you alluded to - there is a question mark after her first name ... does that mean they think it's an alias or what? I thought the question mark was odd ...

Yes, that caught my eye. It means they haven't yet run her fingerprints for positive ID.

"The people that knew Abraham had a whole different life style that I did not understand. I never knew so many people could get away with so much illegal stuff and no one cared. We all pay so much in taxes but here in lakeland on the south side they are on easy street. Most of them don't have jobs they live off social security disability by considering themselves crazy, diabetic, over weight, or etc. They get arrested than use our tax paying money to bail themselves out of jail."

If I had to spend more than 40 hours in a room with this woman, I would run away so she could never find me. Seriously, she is scarey. How does someone consider themselves diabetic?

WARNING: I've edited out stuff that might offend people but it's still obvious it's from an adult website just to let you know beforehand. I would call it not safe for work or if you have little ones around. Here is the screenshot:

Then it's not safe for birds :blushing: I will have to take you all at your word re the benevolent, charitable nature of the fitness regime. :angel:

:parrot:

"The people that knew Abraham had a whole different life style that I did not understand. I never knew so many people could get away with so much illegal stuff and no one cared. We all pay so much in taxes but here in lakeland on the south side they are on easy street. Most of them don't have jobs they live off social security disability by considering themselves crazy, diabetic, over weight, or etc. They get arrested than use our tax paying money to bail themselves out of jail."

If I had to spend more than 40 hours in a room with this woman, I would run away so she could never find me. Seriously, she is scarey. How does someone consider themselves diabetic?

I'm thinking 40 minutes would be pushing it.

Then it's not safe for birds :blushing: I will have to take you all at your word re the benevolent, charitable nature of the fitness regime. :angel:

:parrot:

Now Kiki...we all had to be brave and look for the sake of the case. But I'll give you a pass this time. :dance:

I notified the sheriff's department about this site when DM first came on. One of their personnel has been monitoring it since.

-
I emailed the sherrif's dept also. I wanted them to know all the hard work digging into financial records WS was doing.
We have our own forensic accounting dept. here.

OK, once again apologies if this has been posted, I'm trying to keep up...

...has anybody seen these sex videos a DDM uploaded to a subscription website last April? I'd like for somebody to take a look at them and see if they look like the same DDM. I've attached the screenshot because it is of an adult nature. Some may not find it pertinent to the case but there is the possibility that she was using this website to make extra money. The website is flirt4free.com. I found it using a Google search so don't think I frequent these type of sites, lol.

Good grief!
Looks like DDM to me.
Looks like another money making operation to me.
Maybe. IMO.

This needs to be sent to the sheriff's office also.
Perhaps they can track the money trail on this one.

LOL, I did look at the enlarged version of the thumbnail. It is a shot of an internet page titled "Dee Dee Moore."

And it sure looks like her.

Once again, she was trying to be neighborly and keep the economy in shape!

I do not know how she had time, what with being on the phone 24 hours a day for three years straight, a pulverized leg, scuba diving , advanced lifesaving and CPR instruction, flying lessons, and helping out the homeless!

and might I add, writing about a book about Abraham Shakespeare.
AND
signing all those financial documents.

I haven't caught up on my reading here yet, but have a question/comment about something in this article:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...ham+shakespeare+aids&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The mother of his 8-year-old son, Antoinette, tells us since he disappeared he did text-message her by phone asking her to get a passport ready for their son; but she never heard from him again.

I'm not doubting the mother of his 8 yr old son, I am just wondering if it's been mentioned whether or not Abraham text messaged frequently and/or if it seemed strange to text and say "get a passport ready for my son" when he could have easily called (wouldn't the phone records verify the call or text was placed anyway?) And why would it be expected for Antoinette to send the son anywhere, especially places where he'd need a passport- as a mother, she'd have to wonder if she'd ever see her son again?

I am of the opinion that this text was done by someone other than Abraham. I could be totally wrong, but it seems really silly IMO that he would text a message as important as "get a passport".

Also, I am not sure how many children Abraham has, but the son mentioned in the article, would be the rightful heir to Abraham's 'estate', wouldn't he? (If there weren't all these 'documents' that gave everything to other parties?)

I haven't caught up on my reading here yet, but have a question/comment about something in this article:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...ham+shakespeare+aids&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The mother of his 8-year-old son, Antoinette, tells us since he disappeared he did text-message her by phone asking her to get a passport ready for their son; but she never heard from him again.

I'm not doubting the mother of his 8 yr old son, I am just wondering if it's been mentioned whether or not Abraham text messaged frequently and/or if it seemed strange to text and say "get a passport ready for my son" when he could have easily called (wouldn't the phone records verify the call or text was placed anyway?) And why would it be expected for Antoinette to send the son anywhere, especially places where he'd need a passport- as a mother, she'd have to wonder if she'd ever see her son again?

I am of the opinion that this text was done by someone other than Abraham. I could be totally wrong, but it seems really silly IMO that he would text a message as important as "get a passport".

Also, I am not sure how many children Abraham has, but the son mentioned in the article, would be the rightful heir to Abraham's 'estate', wouldn't he? (If there weren't all these 'documents' that gave everything to other parties?)

Okay, it probably is just me, but I have not read this article before.
I have been following this case since the news broke about Abraham S., ...
I will chalk it up to brain fog and too much time on the forums.

But, not only is the supposed text message interesting, but
following a kind of assumed logic:
Abraham texts his son's mother, 'get a passport for him.
1. Abraham plans to go out of the country.
2. Abraham assumes he will take his 8 yr old son with him.
3. Supposedly by now this time, he is broke. How will he finance living outside the US?
As far as I can tell, the boy's mother has custody of him. Is she going to let her 8 yr old go off to another country? I do not think so.
Abraham has lived in the same area all his life, has his family, his lifestyle, etc.
Is he going to leave the country? I don't think so.

and then there was the 'cousin' showing up with a card and a cross
for his mom, saying that Abraham has aids and doesn't want his mom to see him that way.
I find that strange in itself, but when people are ill, react in different ways.
thoughts I have:
Aids is not a death sentence. There are drugs and treatments.
Was Abraham already hiv positive? Then it could have developed into full blown aids.
If he was sick enough to not want his mom to see him, he could be in an aids hospice.
But then he could be found fairly easily.
And what did the card say? Was it in Abraham's handwriting? A man who cannot write, per the news reports.

Miss Moore has never mentioned aids as a reason Abraham has disappeared from sight.
That would be a real likely story if it were true.

Maybe the cousin needs more of a spotllight on him?

Are there lots of connections between the cousin and the other people in this case?

The cousin showing up with the cross and story of illness and the text message about a passport are IMO, strange. Then there's the property transfers, etc... and if IIRC, DM said she was going to repo a car from 'a cousin of Abraham's'?

Goodness sakes, what a tangled web this is!

hello all,
wow lots of activity here in the past 12 hours or so. I'm got a few links to catch up on but wanted to post a few things quick.

1)I didnt know dee was banned, I was going to tell her of an organization she may be interested in named kidfinders.

2)what dee said about those low lifes living off the system is correct. i read an article that people sell their ss cards, then go by and pick up 100-300 dollars multiple times wk, which they then go purchase drugs with. The company with the card then charges medicaid/care for aids, diebetes, etc. treatments and they are reimbursed by the state thousands of dollars. it makes me sick, and that is the type of things i had suspected deedee of with her medical companies.

3)I can across that webcam adult thing too awhile ago and wondered if it could be her.

4)have we found out anything about shar anthony yet??

5)the cousin is edom, is there another one? she spoke like cedric was??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme