FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With our brand new shiny financial thread, can we carry over the links and public records that we do have?
Maybe someone has it all saved on word?

No, what we're seeing is that Shar Anthony went from "Shar Krasniqi" to "Shar Anthony Krasniqi" to just "Shar Anthony" in public records.

Do you have a link to the record?

Got it:
http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...dwSAAAAIBAJ&sjid=W_wDAAAAIBAJ&pg=5036,4543542

Babson Park Elementary - 4th Grade - January 8, 1993 - Listed as Shar Krasniqi

And is Shar Anthony Krasniqi the legal name?
And he just uses parts of it for different times in his life
or for different legal reasons?

I was just thinking maybe he changed his name legally.

With our brand new shiny financial thread, can we carry over the links and public records that we do have?
Maybe someone has it all saved on word?

That would be a great idea. If you do this then I'll change the thread and add "public records" to the title.

http://wilsonbeachrealty.com/Redington_Beach_listings/FAE308F9-DFCF-01FC-77D53BF0CD45C712.shtml
You will be amazed as you step through the front doors with the quality and craftsmanship that this home has to offer. As you tour this 3 bedroom open split floor plan home you will fall in love with all the amenities. This home has 3 full baths plus 2 conveniently located 1/2 baths. Home also features volume ceilings, beautiful crown molding, coffer ceilings in the great room and formal dining room and travertine tile in the living areas The gourmet kitchen is sure to please the chef of the family with granite countertops, wood cabinetry, stainless appliances, and dual lighted pantries. Center island equipped with ice maker.

The Master suite is located on the main level with private entrance to the pool area. Luxurious garden jetted tub with separate oversized walk in shower. The walk-in closet with custom shelving would make Oprah proud! The home is completed with the top of the line security system with cameras in virtually all the rooms. The tranquil large pool with spill over spa is set in a fully enclosed screened porch overlooking views of a park like setting. In-law or Nannies suite has private entrance. Full kitchen & bath. Located in Redhawk bend & ready for immediate occupancy.

Did you notice that in the interview with the ledger she studders than side steps the question when asked if she knows where Abraham is?

Not to mention the crying to the fine straight forward sort of speak then back to the crying..

Her tone when she is asked where he is sounds soooo much like Casey Anthony when she was spinning her terrible web. If you listen to her jail interviews with her parents or brother she really has the same straight forward but somewhat defensive tone.

She's going for a big profit, eh?

It's a beautiful home... I wish I could win the lottery... or maybe not?

The in-law suite or nannies suite has me curious. Did anyone inhabit those quarters when Abraham lived in the home?

And is Shar Anthony Krasniqi the legal name?
And he just uses parts of it for different times in his life
or for different legal reasons?

I was just thinking maybe he changed his name legally.

I was thinking more along the lines of aliases....

I think this is the most confusing case I've ever attempted to follow. It reminds me a lot of Sante & Kenneth Kimes, except I think it's out-confused even that one. And somehow, the plot perpetually thickens!

I think this is the most confusing case I've ever attempted to follow. It reminds me a lot of Sante & Kenneth Kimes, except I think it's out-confused even that one. And somehow, the plot perpetually thickens!

Sante and Kenneth Kimes committed horrible crimes and they did it in a time with less technology, making them harder to follow? It's amazing to me that anyone could pull off something as complex as Abraham's disappearance in the age we live in now. (I consider Abraham's disappearance as "complex" because there are so many facets involved.)

Hi guys! First post!
You guys have brought so much to light. Thanks for that.

Now something I noticed right away when I read the St. Pete Times article was this:
In front of the Super Choice, Eddie Dixon, with a black cap on his head and gold teeth in his mouth, pointed at a sign.

"Only thing I know is that's my best friend," he said. "Y'all need to go ask that white woman where that man at."

A few days ago, a different new poster posted this:

Curious
I may be way off base here but I became ery interested in this case because for the majority of the summer and early fall there were two men that frequented a corner here in Baltimore that I could swear were Abraham and EDDIE DIXON!!! Both men appeared to be homeless and carried a shopping cart but hung out in a very odd place for the city's homeless. Usually you see the homeless a bit outside of city center but these two were right at a major intersection. I wish that they were still there so I could get a better look. I have not seen them in quite a while but like I said before I saw them nearly every day all summer long.
Thanks

Is it safe to say Eddie Dixon is not currently homeless and hanging out on a corner in Baltimore?

I think Abraham, at least, is very distinctive looking. Also, isn't he 6'5"? It should be more difficult to mistake him.

It seems safe to say they weren't hanging out in Baltimore.

Hi guys! First post!
You guys have brought so much to light. Thanks for that.

Now something I noticed right away when I read the St. Pete Times article was this:
In front of the Super Choice, Eddie Dixon, with a black cap on his head and gold teeth in his mouth, pointed at a sign.

"Only thing I know is that's my best friend," he said. "Y'all need to go ask that white woman where that man at."

A few days ago, a different new poster posted this:

Is it safe to say Eddie Dixon is not currently homeless and hanging out on a corner in Baltimore?

Oh, and pardon me forgetting to say:

:Welcome-12-june:

Hello you may be wondering who I am. My name is Robert James Moore and I'm 14 years old, the son of DeeDee Moore, and James D. Moore. I will have you know you people are so blind that it took you nearly two weeks to find out Dee Dee had a son. You people are so ignorant that you think my father James Moore is a druggy in some jail. For your information just today my dad and I played golf and I assure you he is far from a druggy. He would turn anyone in who did drugs in a second.

Now there was a comment that someone posted saying they were on the case. If this is true and you are one of the many detectives I met you shouldn’t even still have your job for commenting on this site.

There was also word that my mother had a sex tape out. If you idiots believed that Robert L. Moore my grandfather went under the allies of James Moore my father you would believe anything else.

I also read about my mother claiming bankruptcy at the time of her car accident. These two events happened at completely different times but like I said you will believe anything you’re told like robots. For the record I remember sitting by my mother’s bed not knowing if she was going to live especially when she went into shock. You imbeciles can’t find anything to do except for comment on one person’s life. Look if you think for one second my mother killed Abraham Shakespeare you are way off the mark. I watched Abraham pack up and leave. I would too if I had that much drama in my life.

You could be some fat guy behind a desk reading this message or someone who just doesn’t have a life but I ask please stop commenting on my mother and relatives. Some people you list are not even related to use or the case. Your rules stated you don’t post people not mentioned in the newspaper or did you forget that one. Please it is not healthy to sit for hours at a time looking up what you think is the truth about my mother while you guzzle down your potato chips putting on pound after pound. If there are any further questions please ask. Thank you and hope you had fun giving up your time reading all the stupid opinions about my mother on this website. Hope you have a good upcoming Christmas and give up trying to be detectives because you really suck at it.

Another question I had when that was first posted was how would a person in Baltimore know what Eddie Dixon looked like and why would they right away it was him?

Like Nadja said, AS would be easy to distinguish based on his description and photo.

Respectfully, I'm not trying to pick someone elses' post apart but I would like to know.. Maybe erihum can tell us?

I am supposed to believe that is DM's son? Right, what 14 year old writes like that and uses the word "imbecile", spelt perfectly? That entire message was extremely crafted and just phony looking.

This is just getting laughable but the one thing that isn't funny is an innocent man is missing and somebody knows what happened. Whoever that person is should be caught.

Oh and it's not right to imply that all we do is eat potatoe chips, actually, quite the opposite. Don't make assumptions on the people here, it's wrong. Oh and I am a size 4 so don't worry about me putting on pound after pound when I do eat my potatoe chips, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMsleuth1027