FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From earlier... I actually came up with a brand new marvelous idea...

No news YET... think positive!

I see there are 5 guests on here. DM must be having trouble sleeping again. She does love to read about herself.

I'll preface this by saying, I'm an idiot.

This case has me wondering who has "motives, means and opportunity"?

We've been waiting for you.

Sorry I took so long getting back here.

I had to go look for a friend, who can do things that I'd rather not do. Might sound a wee bit crazy, but I am a wee bit crazy anyway... lol

:crazy:

Sorry I took so long getting back here.

I had to go look for a friend, who can do things that I'd rather not do. Might sound a wee bit crazy, but I am a wee bit crazy anyway... lol

:crazy:

Since you are in the area... :)

Just curious, what's the word on the streets about Stitzel? Drugs? Women? (that one is probably a given) Is he acting the fool? Rumors of him losing it? That kind of stuff.

Small town.. there's got to be some talk.

Elizabeth Walker's address is 828 E Lowell St Lakeland, FL 33805
She homesteaded the property on 7/1/96

This was also the address they used for Shakespeare & Associates as company was formed two weeks before Abraham bought his house on Redhawk. He had been living with his mom when he won lotto.

Abraham and James are biological children of Elizabeth Walker and James Shakespeare Sr. Robert E. Brown is stepson of James Sr - not sure how he fits in.

ok, thanks.

i asked because in the one document concerning walker signing off on property her addresses are listed as
1)400 s florida avenue unit 514 lakeland
2)1225 havendale blvd apt, nw 274 winter haven

*bot are retirement type homes

the person she signe the property over to was
IQBAL MOHAMMAD SHAHED:
Bdimport Inc.
Incorporated by Mohammad Shahed Iqbal, Monalisa Iqbal, Bdimport Inc. is located at 5115 N Socrum Loop Rd Apt 95 Lakeland, FL 33809. Bdimport Inc. was incorporated on Friday, July 06, 2007 in the State of FL and is currently active. Spiegel & Utrera, P.A. represents Bdimport Inc. as their registered agent.
B.D. Bangladesh US Imports Inc.

* Monalisa Iqbal

5115 N Socrum Loop Rd Apt 95
Lakeland, FL 33809

1316 Pleasant Pl
Lakeland, FL 33801

property aquired

if the mart abraham frequented is located on Bookmark and Share
835 W Memorial Blvd Lakeland, FL 33815
then i think the paper his mom signed giving that property was to that marts owner.

"Super Choice Food Mart on West Memorial Boulevard was a popular hangout for Shakespeare, according to people interviewed there Tuesday. "

Bookmark and Share
835 W Memorial Blvd Lakeland, FL 33815:
Companies at this address:

* B.D. Bangladesh US Imports Inc.
* Ymna,Inc.

People at this address:

* Mirza A Mamun
* Mirza A Masud
* Mirza A Zubari
* Mohammad Iqbal
* Munsef Abuhamdeh

----------------
another note is it seems in her signing the papers, she was signing an oath that she knew a jason alexander was giving the property or something like that.
no record of that on propapr though

I have this posted over in financials - I thought they were having her be the middle person. explain to me what transpired.

Elizabeth Walker is Abraham's mom. She is a widower and has lived in the same house in Lakeland for years.

On 4/20/09, Marsha Wilkes/MidFlorida Title Professionals has her sign two affidavits stating she owns two separate properties and releases them from any liability if this is false. One of the documents states her address as an apartment. Both have the notary language and signature line but neither documents are notarized.
Guess where Marsha lives...down the street from Dee Moore on Redhawk Bend Dr.

On 4/29/09 Mohammad and Monalisa Iqbal acquire two properties through Warranty Deed with Elizabeth Walker as the Grantor. Marsha Wilkes prepares the documents. If you look at the property history, Elizabeth Walker's name doesn't appear on either property history.

Additional property documents prepared by MidFlorida (Marsha and Carey) are witnessed by Jodi McClanahan.

MidFlorida Title Company
Marsha Wilkes - Title Professional
Rick Miller - Real Estate Attorney, Miller, Crosby & Miller P.A.
Carey Steinhauser - Title Professional
http://midfloridasales.com/title-services

yes i know about that post. what im saying is to me the docs stated 2 addressed for elizabeth walker, the ones i listed. both are retirement communities.
the wording does sound like she is signing over property, not the two properties listed as her mailing in the doc. its written like she was married to him, and maybe he died, which is not the case.
maybe went something like this....
im thinking they perhaps came to her, and abraham was already gone, and said remember abraham bought this land for his friend jason alexander, but he isnt paying the loan back, so mohamadd is going to take it, abraham wants that.
maybe this is a purchase of abrahams but is useless lawyers, etc never filed paperwork. maybe kept money, i dont know.
looks like jason alexander lost a suit to a sharon cerullo or security national insurance company.

in many articles it talks about a mart abraham use to go and shop at alot, where moore would try to track down those who owed her. well i believe the owner of the mart is who that land was signed over to. so the questions from this could be
-whos jason alexander?
-why did this mohamad get this property
-when was the last time people really saw abraham...a reliable sighting.

I have this posted over in financials - I thought they were having her be the middle person. explain to me what transpired.

Elizabeth Walker is Abraham's mom. She is a widower and has lived in the same house in Lakeland for years.

On 4/20/09, Marsha Wilkes/MidFlorida Title Professionals has her sign two affidavits stating she owns two separate properties and releases them from any liability if this is false. One of the documents states her address as an apartment. Both have the notary language and signature line but neither documents are notarized.
Guess where Marsha lives...down the street from Dee Moore on Redhawk Bend Dr.

On 4/29/09 Mohammad and Monalisa Iqbal acquire two properties through Warranty Deed with Elizabeth Walker as the Grantor. Marsha Wilkes prepares the documents. If you look at the property history, Elizabeth Walker's name doesn't appear on either property history.

Additional property documents prepared by MidFlorida (Marsha and Carey) are witnessed by Jodi McClanahan.

MidFlorida Title Company
Marsha Wilkes - Title Professional
Rick Miller - Real Estate Attorney, Miller, Crosby & Miller P.A.
Carey Steinhauser - Title Professional
http://midfloridasales.com/title-services

in one of the docs, there is a company miller and sweat attorneys.
"In the 1970's and 1980's, Tommy practiced under the firm name of Miller and Sweat"
http://www.mcmpalaw.com/firm.nxg

i think its may be in a more recent doc.

also jason alexander has a doc his debt was satisfied 8/09.
btw, this debt was for 11,000

unfortunetaly, i too noticed it seems docs are going.

Is it the Stitzel Law Firm sign that everyone is having problems reading?

It says:

Stitzel Law Firm, LLC

Marital & Family
Criminal Defense
Personal Injury
Civil Litigation
Business & Corporation

My head hurts too; I really need your expertise with the Parrish folks. Why are they connected to the same number as one of Dee's companies?

The Parrish folks are listed on veromi.net as being people who've had the same phone number as DM and Flora. I did not find any links between the names, just the phone number.

I didn't research the Parrish name as closely as I did FA's name.

ETA: Many years ago I worked for a phone company. Back then, the phone numbers were "retired" for a year before we could assign them to a different person. When fax machines and then credit card machines, home computers and cash registers began to run off of phone lines, the demand for phone numbers increased and in some cases it's possible that phone numbers may have been assigned before the year was up. NOW, we have cell phones, landlines, computer lines, etc... and the demand for phone numbers is higher. There have been many more 'area codes' created but that may not be enough to keep up with the demand of phone numbers being assigned. (Hope this makes sense... I'm not a good 'explainer'.)

scratch, im done after this cause im losing it. its anderson not alexander. sorry. he aquired property through qd 4/7/09 from the couple, chandley
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7226169&file_num=2009062612&doc_status=V

its too late for me right now.

it looks like a jason anderson had a place next store or lot very close.

a james walker did have the deed for that property, and a james walker did die dec 2008, which i think she signs to, but all these james walkers have differant middle initials.

jame l
PT NW 1/4 SW 1/4 28-31-28
james a
PT NW 1/4 SW 1/4 10-28-24
james a 2006
married to tory
died dec 2008

PT NW 1/4 SW 1/4 10-28-24

i still stand by that the mohamed is maybe that mart owner

It's the sign to our left of the front door; right in the yard.

lbm, can you direct me to the photo of this sign? I will take a look at it and see if I can decipher it.

(I see now that I deciphered the wrong sign in my previous post. LOL)

Do you get the feeling that these characters in Florida are scurrying to dump any asset they might have and get the heck out of Dodge? (Tampa in this case).

I hope LE has a hold on any one of the con artists who has a passport.

Bolded by me...

Or a pilot's license.

picture.php

5802 State - Owned by Shar; office of Stitzel, American Service Professionals, & Abraham Shakespeare LLC

:parrot:

I'm going to post the originals on photobucket tomorrow so you can see them blown up. This is to small to make out. Someone mentioned it might be a utility sign but sure is big and there's a lot of words when I look at it at 150%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member