FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the downside of being a property heiress is those darn property taxes.

If Dee waits until 3/31/2010, here's the checks she'll write to Polk County:

$618.32 - 409 Pearl St

$2,003.03 - 1418 W Lake Parker Dr

$9,595.10 - 9340 Redhawk

$559.35 - 528 Jackson Ave

$1,455.80 - 1332 Morningside Dr (Polk County still shows property in Greg Massey's name so they will have to duke it out to see who pays; along with Rickey Cotton who believes he still has rights to the property)

oh i saw that, and did you see he went and passed the supposive title around a little more then back to himself after selling to abraham? lol, now there is someone battling over an estate that this is supposively a part of. they should go to jail. even they didnt rob him blind its money landering.
and now deedee thinks its her property lol.

I've been a little curious about money laundering and this group. (I don't know why, it just seems like there has to be so much more under the surface, IMO.)

Thanks you all for the hard work you've been doing! Prayfully it will help solve the mystery.

I've been a little curious about money laundering and this group. (I don't know why, it just seems like there has to be so much more under the surface, IMO.)

Thanks you all for the hard work you've been doing! Prayfully it will help solve the mystery.

I'm feeling confident that LE will solve this case. Eventually someone will talk. It will be so interesting once LE releases details...details of all of Abraham's finances, cell phone records, last known sighting by anyone other than Dee and attorneys, what really went on with the notaries stamping these documents, etc. Too many people involved not to eventually get to the truth.

I hope Cedric Edom does the right thing on behalf of his cousin.

i agree. but what im sadly really leaning towards is abraham is no longer with us. i think if he was someone would have helped find him by now.

i agree. but what im sadly really leaning towards is abraham is no longer with us. i think if he was someone would have helped find him by now.

I agree. LE wouldn't be launching a major investigation on a whim or welfare check; they obviously believe the players involvement may go way beyond mortgage fraud.

I'm going back and reviewing these posts from DMoore. There is always something interesting intertwined in the chatter.

I was in the car accident that put me in a wheel chair. That was me on Hwy 33 in my other Hummer. I guess they just got my age wrong. The Ledger was off by 10 years which makes a mistype more plausible.
Quote:
The other driver was at fault and hit me head on. The boy had no insurance and after finding out his mom and dad was separated and did not have a lot of money. I found the obit for the 17 year-old boy. His parents were divorced but the mother had remarried. Unless she's referring to his mother and stepfather separating, her account isn't correct.
I never tried to sue them. I felt like them losing their son was enough for one family to endure and it was not their fault to have to pay for their sons mistakes. I appreciate her not going after the driver's family, but why no mention of the 23 year old passenger who died at the scene? I'd like someone else to review all the property transactions for this female accident victim in Polk County. They involve a land management corp and a charasmatic investment corp owned by a real estate attorney who was from Plant City. Not implying anything; just would like another pair of eyes. Her only relative was an aunt/guardian and the girl was deeded a house when she was 15; property was in both of their names. She was working for Advantage Travel.
Article about accident:

http://www.theledger.com/article/20050525/NEWS/505250379?tc=autorefresh

My right femur bone was crushed and they tried to sign me up for complete disability. She's self-employed; who is they? I can only speak for my home state but you've got to be almost in a coma to be on total disability. Understanding her financial situation prior to meeting Abraham is a big clue.Something I refused to do.I was not going to live off the system and other people when I was able to contribute myself. I learned to scuba dive and rebuild my muscle tone.

I had started my company and I stayed on the phones all the time. For three years (24 hours a day) I was on the phones building my company until I let others start running it for me. This would have been from 2005 - 2008; she has lost her home, filed for bankrupcy, and just suffered through a major accident. Even if the driver didn't carry insurance, there still should be a pool insurance plan administered through the state for cases like this. She also had her own insurance carrier who would go after any monies to lessen their liability. I want to find out what was going on around the time of accident until Dec of 2008. This and being in a wheelchair for three years isn't making sense; how was she supporting herself? Was she living with her husband? How is she taking pilot lessons in a wheelchair?

Now it’s been running without me for the last two years. In that time I trained people to provide CPR, ACLS, and PALS to save peoples’ lives. This must be related to one of her businesses.
I traveled and started pilot training. I helped people through rehab and even took in the homeless three times. I believe this is related to a rehab LLC she is somehow involved with; lots of vulnerable people to recruit. How could she afford to travel and take pilot training; she wants us to believe she was independently wealthy at the time of meeting Abraham.

I'm going back and reviewing these posts from DMoore. There is always something interesting intertwined in the chatter.

Yes, something prompted me to do the same thing.

Listen to the Ledger Multimedia Video Interview again too:

Link

:waitasec:

This is the feeling that bothers me the most. I didn't know AS and I can try to understand the need or want to disappear but what bothers me the most is that the sole person who claimed to be able to contact him says that she can't do that now that the media began the coverage. If AS is not 'a wanted man', why wouldn't that person say, "I dropped him off at the airport, he had a ticket for such and such..." as to give a lead to finding AS? All anyone wants to do is make sure he is alive and well somewhere- that's it! There would be literally nothing to lose by revealing AS's whereabouts (or at the least his last known telephone number, etc...) unless the worst has happened?

All of this 'rant' is JMO. I can't believe a person would take the time to video a person and talk about their intentions to leave and not video their departure or document more than the supposed act of them "selling" their assets. I just don't get it.

I keep thinking that Abraham is no longer with us.

But then I think, how would she or anyone have killed him?
Yes, I know all the usual ways.

But, DDM has been involved IMO, in shady scams and tricking people out of money, no
murder or murder for hire as far as we know.

Does she have him stashed away somewhere? Gives him enough money to
while away his days? Wine, women, song?
If he even talks about showing up again, seeing his kids or his mom, maybe she
entices with yet another vacation spot, or fishing, or tells him people are after him.

But, then I start thinking, Abraham is probably no longer with us.

How recent are the papers that Abraham supposedly signed?
April, this summer?

I can't remember off hand.

Yes someone would have helped him, or made a call etc. Everything is way too quiet! Usually, with Missing Persons, there are news updates where there were "leads" given to authorities... even if the leads were useless or fake and not true etc.

I agree. LE wouldn't be launching a major investigation on a whim or welfare check; they obviously believe the players involvement may go way beyond mortgage fraud.

I get the feeling that it goes far deeper than the outrageous depth of discoveries/uncovering that's been done here at WS. Investigatingthecase hasn't said anything here in too long.

Wondering, had WS not dove into all of this fraud discovery... and had someone just said Abraham is ok etc... would all of this been uncovered, or would the thieves continue to rob, steal, cheat... I have to believe that everything happens for a reason.

This is the feeling that bothers me the most. I didn't know AS and I can try to understand the need or want to disappear but what bothers me the most is that the sole person who claimed to be able to contact him says that she can't do that now that the media began the coverage. If AS is not 'a wanted man', why wouldn't that person say, "I dropped him off at the airport, he had a ticket for such and such..." as to give a lead to finding AS? All anyone wants to do is make sure he is alive and well somewhere- that's it! There would be literally nothing to lose by revealing AS's whereabouts (or at the least his last known telephone number, etc...) unless the worst has happened?

All of this 'rant' is JMO. I can't believe a person would take the time to video a person and talk about their intentions to leave and not video their departure or document more than the supposed act of them "selling" their assets. I just don't get it.

I thought of another possible scenario... In hoping that the worst has not happened, here's my shortened version of the thought...

Maybe after DM took everything he had... properties, money, pride, dignity etc... the video was made coinciding with her telling him that there's been a horrible mistake... the property deals involved a series of very serious unintentional legal errors (that she didn't mean for him to do of course)... and that it could cause him to be arrested, charged, and long prison time... she could have said that even though he did nothing wrong, he would be guilty until she proves otherwise... that there would be no way to immediately prove he didn't intend any of it... and that all she could do would be to hide him... and that he could not, under and condition, reveal or come out until she cleared all involved... and that contact with anyone, including mom and son would be detrimental? Had she held a false prison threat on him... making him believe it... that he was going to lose his freedom... also it could account for his undeniable nervous way within that short video... he may be alive and hiding...

Word on the street here, is that Abraham is a simple man... rather carefree and happy... not afraid to work for just enough to get by... quite a few people know the side of Abraham that would always give his last few dollars to anyone... sometimes screwed up and made mistakes like anyone... a kind and generous man... who thought along the lines of the "Pay It Forward" concept, not worried if it came back to him... did the best he could, with what he had... but he's also naive to people of DM's nature... people who take advantage of those of us with true hearts, loving others, and giving without condition...

I'm quietly involved in some street outreach here... and though I may have already eluded to this, I'm compelled to tell you now... I was blessed to have one single meet with Abraham pre-lotto... at the time, I didn't think much of the encounter being so brief... that's just how some outreach is... but I do remember his handshake... it was strong, yet gentle... true to heart... and his eyes spoke volumes of sincerity and love...

Had DM never sought him out, I can imagine all the wonderful things that Abraham would be doing today! :cry:

This tugs so hard at my heart. :praying:

Word on the street here, is that Abraham is a simple man... rather carefree and happy... not afraid to work for just enough to get by... quite a few people know the side of Abraham that would always give his last few dollars to anyone... sometimes screwed up and made mistakes like anyone... a kind and generous man... who thought along the lines of the "Pay It Forward" concept, not worried if it came back to him... did the best he could, with what he had... but he's also naive to people of DM's nature... people who take advantage of those of us with true hearts, loving others, and giving without condition...

I'm quietly involved in some street outreach here... and though I may have already eluded to this, I'm compelled to tell you now... I was blessed to have one single meet with Abraham pre-lotto... at the time, I didn't think much of the encounter being so brief... that's just how some outreach is... but I do remember his handshake... it was strong, yet gentle... true to heart... and his eyes spoke volumes of sincerity and love...

Had DM never sought him out, I can imagine all the wonderful things that Abraham would be doing today! :cry:

This tugs so hard at my heart. :praying:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this. This void of no one speaking about Abraham has been hard. Your post brought tears to my eyes.

How recent are the papers that Abraham supposedly signed?
April, this summer?

(snip, bbm) Emphasis on 'supposedly.' :rolleyes:

Yes thank you Iminiru for sharing in your last post. I appreciate that rare window into AS the man. I know that is what keeps lbm and the rest of you plugging along...
:hug:

:parrot:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this. This void of no one speaking about Abraham has been hard. Your post brought tears to my eyes.

You're welcome lbminnesota... ~hugs~

Though I'd prefer, with my own simple nature... and love for people and life... to bring smiles and laughter anywhere I go... it sure isn't the case here... I had to write through my tears.

Yes, the "void of no one speaking" is hard... eerie...

When I'm out on the "streets" doing outreach/taking sammiches and snacks etc out and about... if I feel prompted, from within (the gut feeling), I go ahead and ask something like this, "Hey have ya heard anything of Abraham lately?" The smiles are replaced with sadness... and they merely shake there head slowly back and forth, "no". (eta, btw through my travels, even rumor's seemed to have stopped!)

I pray this whole mess ends with some good to come from it.

Here's the Polk County Court Case Detail of Rickey Cotton vs. Gregory Barnard Massey regarding Morningside Park property.

Cholzsch - need your analysis

Date Action Docket Type Number of Pages
07/12/2009 COMPLAINT CO 6 Cotton files Foreclosure Complaint against Massey, John & Jane Doe
08/12/2009 LIS PENDENS LP 1 Cotton's attorney files Notice of Foreclosure Complaint to Massey, John & Jane Doe
08/12/2009 LETTER FROM ATTORNEY'S OFFICE LAO 1 Cotton's attorney files paperwork required for foreclosure lawsuit
08/12/2009 CIVIL COVER SHEET CCS 1 Cotton's attorney files paperwork required for foreclosure lawsuit
08/12/2009 VALUE OF REAL PROPERTY OR MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE CLAIM VC 1 Cotton's attorney files paperwork required for foreclosure lawsuit
08/13/2009 SUMMONS S 1 Cotton's attorney files summons to defendants
08/18/2009 SERVICE OF PROCESS UNSERVED- JOHN DOE SPU 9 Summons returned undelivered as to John Doe
08/18/2009 SERVICE OF PROCESS UNSERVED/JANE DOE SPU 9 Summons returned undelivered as to Jane Doe
08/18/2009 SERVICE OF PROCESS SERVED/GREGORY BARNARD MASSEY 08-14-09 SPS 2 Summons returned delivered as to Massey
09/04/2009 ANSWER / RESPONSE FROM GREGORY B MASSEY AR 3 Massey files written response
10/30/2009 MOTION FOR SUMMARY FINAL JUDG OF FORECLOSURE M 2 Cotton's attorney files for Summary Judgment (typical in foreclosures)
10/30/2009 ATTORNEYS AFFIDAVIT OF COMPLIANCE A 2 Cotton's attorney files paperwork required for foreclosure lawsuit
10/30/2009 AFFIDAVIT IN PROOF OF CLAIM A 7 Cotton's attorney files paperwork required for foreclosure lawsuit (at this time, a copy of the mortgage was probably included)
10/30/2009 AFFIDAVIT OF ATTORNEYS TIME A 11 Cotton's attorney files paperwork required for foreclosure lawsuit
10/30/2009 AFFIDAVIT OF COSTS ACO 2 Cotton's attorney files paperwork required for foreclosure lawsuit
10/30/2009 AFFIDAVIT NON-MILITARY ANM 2 Cotton's attorney files paperwork required for foreclosure lawsuit
10/30/2009 NOTICE OF DROPPING PARTY NDP 1 Defendants John & Jane Doe dropped from suit
11/20/2009 LETTER FROM ATTORNEY'S OFFICE LAO 1 Cotton's attorney probably requests hearing date
11/20/2009 NOTICE OF HEARING NH 2 Hearing date scheduled

Lien Notice from 8/13/09
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7316084&file_num=2009150104&doc_status=V

My take on this:

10/29/2007 Gregory Massey purchases this property for $126,500.00 from Melissa Ann Hernandez-Toner and the deed gets recorded on 11/16/2007.
Interesting to note that there is no mortgage filed on this date for this transaction.

10/29/2007 Shakespeare & Associates LLC grants Massey a mortgage on above property for $135,000.00. Mortgage docs are prepared by Jodi McClanahan of Attorneys Title Center, and gets recorded on 06/15/2009.
This mortgage is suspicious in that it is prepared by a title company, supposedly on the same date as the above deed, but wasn't recorded until over 1 1/2 years later. This reflects poorly on a licensed title company, and should lead to a deeper investigation into their business dealings. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a newer Massey signature on file, but there is another one (also suspect, as it was prepared by the same title company) and IMO the signatures are different enough to throw up a red flag. It's also interesting to note that this was recorded AFTER Shakespeare was last seen.

03/14/2008 Rickey A. Cotton grants Massey a mortgage on above property for $35,812.30. Mortgage docs are prepared by Shaun M. Gursky of C.J. Benefield, Attorney at Law, and stamped with the name and address of Attorneys Title Center, and gets recorded on 04/15/2008.

08/10/2009 Rickey A. Cotton files suit to forclose on property.

IMO, Cotton's loan would be considered a second mortgage due to the execution dates. I think the mortgage by Shakespeare was recorded (after the fact) to establish claim and to exert right as to first mortgagor. As far as a second mortgagor filing suit on the property, he stands to gain very little, as the proceeds from the sale would go first to first mortgagor, second to attorneys fees and any government liens, and finally to the second or lessor mortgagors.

Iminuru, thank you so much for sharing your meeting with AS. I wish all his encounters with people had been with people like you. Thank you also for the work you do with outreach. You are such a blessing to have around.

(snip, bbm) Emphasis on 'supposedly.' :rolleyes:

Yes thank you Iminiru for sharing in your last post. I appreciate that rare window into AS the man. I know that is what keeps lbm and the rest of you plugging along...
:hug:

:parrot:

You're welcome kiki... we're all gonna stick with this and not give up!

(OT) hey, I have a crazy eclectus parrot here... she talks my ear off, and commenting on everything I say out loud here at the comp... plus she talks to herself and all her other personalities... and they talk back in different voices! LOL Sounds like I have a full investigative crew here with me! And I must be saying, "hmmmmm" lots, because she sure is!!!!

;)

Mortgage docs are prepared by Jodi McClanahan of Attorneys Title Center...

cholzsch... I forget, does the Title company use Jodi's address on Barnes over in Auburndale? Or is it different? Do we have further info here already on the title company?

Sorry about asking for repeats of what's here, i just can't find it!

Ok cool... sorry I so slow. I started forum thread for today's article(ETA Article date 12/27/09)... hope I wasn't out of place with what I wrote. If people respond in a reasonable manner, is it ok to post the WB link there? Think I'd rather not now, seeing that there was one flip response so far. I'd hate to bring that over here to WS!

In case anyone else wants link to where DM had posted a few weeks ago. here it is:

Article/ForumThread Link Just go to bottom of article and you'll see where to click so that you can read the thread.

oops... link will take ya straight to thread

In addition to the above:
(In case we don't have these here already)

Link for The Ledger Article Forum/List/Threads

Article 12/27/09 "Where Is Polk's Missing Millionaire"

Link to Thread for above 12/27/09 article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads