FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In looking at Abraham's arrest record, his serious charges were for unarmed burglery and criminal mischief. There was one armed charged which he spent time in jail. I can't find any record of him in the state penal system; Florida may not have loaded archived records that weren't active. He has never had any charges for drug offenses.

His last arrest for driving with a suspended license shows how he was caught between two worlds. He's a millionaire spending 30 days in jail because he didn't hire an attorney and drove instead of taking the steps to get his license back. If he had a true business manager, that person could have helped him navigate in this new world he was in. When he finally had his court date, the case was dismissed. We see wealthy people charged with murder and are out on bond within a week. I'm not supporting driving without a license; he was breaking the law and a danger to everyone on the road. This is probably why he stopped driving the BMW sports car as it was drawing too much attention.

With his final traffic charge, this time he had an attorney. He wasn't placed in jail, was charged a fine, and his sentence was guilty adjudicated. This court date was on 3/3/09. A fine of $910.50 was paid in person by someone on 3/24/09.

He also spends 3 days in jail right after winning lottery for back child support. Howard Stitzel has been in court recently for non-child support. There are no records of Howard going to jail.

lb do you have a firm barbara did realstate for or a pic of her?
also i know ive asked a couple of times, but can i have the links to any info on the boy who died in the accident. you mentioned the parents divorce or something.

Totally O/T here but...

I want lbminnesota on my case if something ever happens to me!!!

You ROCK!!!

:Banane08:

Sorry, first dibs... lbm will be too busy tracking me down... :biggrin: afterall, I am a rather rare, sought after bird. :snooty:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Go on w your bad picture-postin self... lol :highfive:

:parrot:

James has been in and out of minimum security facilities totaling almost three years. No offense dates match up with Abraham.

He was last released on 12/28/08 and committed offenses on 3/9/09 and 5/12/09. He failed to appear for court hearing and was arrested on 8/3/09. He has been in custody ever since.

James was declared indigent by the court and assigned a public defender but James later declined/refused indigent application. He withdrew his plea of "non guilty" and pled charges (probably on advice of PD).

James was sent to Jefferson CI on 11/09/09 (Abraham was reported missing by Cedric Edom on the same day). Jefferson is a minimum security facility - most offenses in his background involve simple theft (2 counts of cocaine possession 12 years ago).

The DM poster mentioned that Abraham's brother tried to kill him. Who knows; these goes along with Abraham's cokehead/killer friends did something.
Abraham's money wasn't sitting in a suitcase under his bed; it was tied up in mortgages, investments, trusts, a safety deposit box. This type of robbery doesn't involve a gun; it involves legal transactions.

3/09/09 Arrested - Retail Theft
3/15/09 Released from Polk Jail
5/12/09 Arrested - Retail Theft & firearm by convicted felon
6/5/09 Released from Polk Jail
8/03/09 Arrested - Failure to Appear at Court Hearing
11/09/09 Released from Polk Jail to CI Jefferson Min Security Prison

Court Case Detail - James Shakespear Lakeland, FL
https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/do/personSearch?county=53

picture.php

James Valenti and Barbara Jackson - I'd suggest we look closer at both of them. Wanttohelp is already researching Barbara; she always comes back with amazing information.

Jim Valenti's recent quote from Tampa Bay news article.

Valenti wouldn't say how much of Shakespeare's lottery winnings were left by then, but he did say it was "really sad." "I'm not sure by whom, but I think he'd been taken advantage of," the attorney said. "He was a man who was very weary by the time he got to me. I wonder if Abraham wouldn't say he would like to go back to the day before he won that money."

This is what Abraham said at the lottery trial about women; gets me thinking.

He detailed some of his gifts — "the Bible states it's better to give than to receive," he explained — and he told attorneys about some of the women who had been living with him in his new Red Hawk home. He mentioned three. He knew the last name of only one. "I don't try to get to know nobody's last names," he said.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humani...inner-just-fed-up-or-was-it-foul-play/1058518

Barbara & Franklin
I believe there are 2 sets of B/F Jacksons, and I believe they are related.

JACKSON, FRANKLIN R
( age 60 )
Associated names:
JACKSON, FRANKLIN
JACKSON, FRANKLIN F
JACKSON, FRANKLIN I
JACKSON, FRANKLIN R
JACKSON, FRANKLIN R

JACKSON, BARBARA JEAN (age 57)
FLOWERS, JACKSO BARBARA (age 38)
JACKSON, BARBARA FLOWERS (age 38)
JACKSON, BARBARA

JACKSON II, FRANKLIN
( age 39)
Associated names:
JACKSON, FRANKLIN R

everything under lined is a link, so you can click on it.
Set 1:
Barbara F/Flowers (age 38), Franklin R II ( age 39)(I)
3045 BUCKEYE POINTE DRIVE
WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US

CLOSE DEALS SOLUTIONS, INC.
DRAMATIC ENTERPRISES LLC
DRAMATIC ENTERPRISES, LLC
NIJA HOLDINGS, INC.

Set 2:Barbara J/Jean (age 57), Franklin R I/Rev (age 60)
2214 MARTY CT NE
WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US

FLORENCE VILLA CDC LAWN CARE SERVICES, LLC
FRANKLIN AUTO SUPPLY, INC.

FRANKLIN AUTO SUPPLY, INC.

FLORENCE VILLA CDC LAWN CARE SERVICES, LLC
FLORENCE VILLA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION05/29/2007 -- ANNUAL REPORT

Both are located in winter haven, and the Barbara who sole Abraham his house has an email
closedeals@verizon.net. If you noticed, that is the name of one of the first sets companies. The second set has deeds and other docs by both Cedric and Jodi.
Nathaniel Birdsong is in all the same filings as the second set, some of those docs also being originally filed by Cedric. These companies deal with working with the government, which would make sense to be attending a government conference, which DeeDee said she met Barbara at.

Polk County Case: 2008CA-009794-0000-LK
Action: CONTRACT & INDEBTEDNESS
Filing Date: 10/14/2008

Plaintiff(s) DEE DEE MOORE

Plaintiff's Attorney VALENTI JAMES CHARLES

Defendant(s) Served SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM

https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web...hType=Party+Name&ascaseid=371915&ascrttype=CR

Notice how Valenti/ filed Moore's name Dee Dee Moore - cases are filed by last name first in order to find them. Also was sneaky and didn't use her real name, Dorice. Valenti worked for a short time with Abraham preparing for a possible appeal by Michael Ford. He said most of Abraham's money was gone by that time. So he's was going to work for free? Valenti removed himself from the case after the first hearing (he then had intimate knowledge of Abraham's finances).

Valenti was the attorney that got Moore access to the safety deposit box by saying his firm was owed money and he transferred debt to Moore to get paid. Moore won this case by default on 11/20/08 by default (looks like Abraham never appeared or filed a response).

Barbara Jackson/realtor said she met Moore at a conference in November of 2008 and introduced them two weeks later. Why would she say this?

10/14/2008 SUMMONS
11/13/2008 DEFAULT / ABRAHAM SHAKESPEAR (notice how they filed his last name)
11/19/2008 AFFIDAVIT OF AMOUNTS DUE AND OWING
11/20/2008 FINAL JUDGMENT AGAINST ABRAHAM SHAKESPEARE
12/11/2008 LETTER FROM ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
12/11/2008 MOTION FOR WRIT OF GARNISHMENT
12/11/2008 LETTER FROM ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
12/12/2008 WRIT OF GARNISHMENT ISSUED
12/30/2008 SERVICE OF PROCESS SERVED/COMMUNITY BANK OF FLORIDA BY SERVING PAT SMITH 12-22-08
01/09/2009 ANSWER OF GARNISHEE
01/14/2009 COPY OF CHECK REQUEST TO DISBURSE FUNDS FROM REGISTRY
01/16/2009 COPY OF REQUESTED CHECK
03/02/2009 CASE FILE DESTROYED PER RULES OF FL JUDICIAL ADMIN 2.430

05/18/2009
AMENDED ANSWER OF GARNISHEE ODB 2
09/14/2009 STIPULATION TO SUBSTITUTION PARTIES ST 2
09/30/2009 ORDER ALLOWING SUBSTITUTION OF PARTIES O 2
10/22/2009 AMENDED ORDER ALLOWING SUBSTITUTION OF PARTIES

I dont think deedee was involved with this case with valenti until 2009. But notice the change of parties go into effect right after April which is when I believe he went missing.

This is what cofuses me though.

12/11/2008 MOTION FOR WRIT OF GARNISHMENT M 1
12/11/2008 LETTER FROM ATTORNEY'S OFFICE LAO 1
12/12/2008 WRIT OF GARNISHMENT ISSUED WGI 2
12/30/2008 SERVICE OF PROCESS SERVED/COMMUNITY BANK OF FLORIDA BY SERVING PAT SMITH 12-22-08 SPS 3
01/09/2009 ANSWER OF GARNISHEE ODB 3
01/14/2009 COPY OF CHECK REQUEST TO DISBURSE FUNDS FROM REGISTRY RQ 1
01/16/2009 COPY OF REQUESTED CHECK CRC 1
03/02/2009 CASE FILE DESTROYED PER RULES OF FL JUDICIAL ADMIN 2.430

To me it sounded like they had recieved a check of payment from the bank. The case was closed, period. Then its reopened for some reason to make Deedee the plantiff. So why would she get more money, etc if it was already settled. Also I wonder how much Valenti could really be owed since he worked one day then quit.

Link
"Arnold Levine, another attorney who represented Ford in the suit, remembers Shakespeare as an "angry guy" whose post-Lotto loans and gifts came with "strings attached."

"My sense," Levine said last week, "was that some of his family members were unhappy with the amount of money he had parceled out to them."

We havent looked to far into Levine and these comments really stood out to me.
-is there not a client/attorney privledge? imo this comment seems unethical.
-it seems he is trying to point blame in a direction, is it away from himself or someone he knows is guilty.
-this comment really contradicts about every other comment made by people about Abraham

LB that is why I believe there is 2 sets, I showed the ages above. The younger set is the II, I think the III is an attempted alias. I have also looked into the Frank angle as well including the krisnik company filings,
Link
JACKSON, FRANK RICHARD
%4534 W VILLAGE DR
TAMPA FL 33624

and
Link
JKM Developers
JACKSON, FRANK
1427 WEST 10TH ST
LAKELAND FL 33805
I have not expanded as much on the Barbara Flowers (aka)
I forgot to mention the Ruby Moore listed in some of the corps/llc filings also works out of the Millennium Realty in Orlando which is another confirmation of that set of Jacksons being the younger ones.

Barbara & Franklin
I believe there are 2 sets of B/F Jacksons, and I believe they are related.

JACKSON, FRANKLIN R
( age 60 )
Associated names:
JACKSON, FRANKLIN
JACKSON, FRANKLIN F
JACKSON, FRANKLIN I
JACKSON, FRANKLIN R
JACKSON, FRANKLIN R

I'll post Franklin's criminal record. His AKA is Frank Jackson, Franklin Jackson, Franklin II, and Franklin III. Birdsong has represented him in some of his battery charges - domestic, against police, etc.

Barbara also goes by AKA Barbara L Jackson. She's had problems with the licensing board in the past. She and Franklin still live in Winter Haven - same kind of suspicous mortgage transactions involving Cedric and Jodi and a few others on the list. Changing legal descriptions, saying she is single to get VA loan, etc. She joined the office in Orlando in March of 2007 along with Ruby Collins Moore - Dramatic Enterprises.

i swear only part of your post shows, but then more does in a quote, I don't know, anyways...

JACKSON, FRANKLIN R ( age 60 )
Associated names:
JACKSON, FRANKLIN
JACKSON, FRANKLIN F
JACKSON, FRANKLIN I
JACKSON, FRANKLIN R
JACKSON, FRANKLIN R

JACKSON, BARBARA FLOWERS (age 38)
JACKSON, BARBARA

JACKSON II, FRANKLIN ( age 39)
Associated names:
JACKSON, FRANKLIN R

see it looks like 2 sets, maybe my whole post isn't showing. this didnt show on yours...
Barbara also goes by AKA Barbara L Jackson. She's had problems with the licensing board in the past. She and Franklin still live in Winter Haven - same kind of suspicous mortgage transactions involving Cedric and Jodi and a few others on the list. Changing legal descriptions, saying she is single to get VA loan, etc. She joined the office in Orlando in March of 2007 along with Ruby Collins Moore - Dramatic Enterprises.

I disagree about her being originally in that case.

12/11/2008 LETTER FROM ATTORNEY'S OFFICE LAO 1
12/12/2008 WRIT OF GARNISHMENT ISSUED WGI 2
12/30/2008 SERVICE OF PROCESS SERVED/COMMUNITY BANK OF FLORIDA BY SERVING PAT SMITH 12-22-08 SPS 3
01/09/2009 ANSWER OF GARNISHEE ODB 3
01/14/2009 COPY OF CHECK REQUEST TO DISBURSE FUNDS FROM REGISTRY RQ 1
01/16/2009 COPY OF REQUESTED CHECK CRC 1
request for a copy of the the check from the bank
03/02/2009 CASE FILE DESTROYED PER RULES OF FL JUDICIAL ADMIN 2.430 CFD
this is usually done when a case is over/settled
05/18/2009 AMENDED ANSWER OF GARNISHEE ODB 2
09/14/2009 STIPULATION TO SUBSTITUTION PARTIES ST 2
this is when moore enters, a filing for change of parties as plantiff
09/30/2009 ORDER ALLOWING SUBSTITUTION OF PARTIES O 2
10/22/2009 AMENDED ORDER ALLOWING SUBSTITUTION OF PARTIES
moore as plantiff is aproved

LB that is why I believe there is 2 sets, I showed the ages above. The younger set is the II, I think the III is an attempted alias. I have also looked into the Frank angle as well including the krisnik company filings,
Link
JACKSON, FRANK RICHARD
%4534 W VILLAGE DR
TAMPA FL 33624

and
Link
JKM Developers
JACKSON, FRANK
1427 WEST 10TH ST
LAKELAND FL 33805 [/B]

I have not expanded as much on the Barbara Flowers (aka)
I forgot to mention the Ruby Moore listed in some of the corps/llc filings also works out of the Millennium Realty in Orlando which is another confirmation of that set of Jacksons being the younger ones.

I forgot to mention this Frank Jackson filinf was interesting because it involves Linda Kimbrough who is a character on transactions/notary

From Polk County records:
Dad
JACKSON, FRANKLIN 04/20/1943

Franklin
JACKSON, FRANKLIN 02/03/1970
JACKSON, FRANKLIN R II 02/03/1970
JACKSON II, FRANKLIN R 02/03/1970
AKA:JACKSON,FRANK 02/03/1970

this must be franklin's lakeland address. His record shows both winter haven and lakeland. I agree that the iii is another alias.

There is another couple in orlando that is interesting. sonya l. Jackson and colin shakespear(e). Real estate, shifty, colin has traffic tickets from winter haven. Both use alias names.

(aka) jackson, lynn s

Good point; so we are back to Dee being introduced to Abraham through Barbara end of November/early December of 2008.

I still find this substitution of plaintiff odd. I found the 11/20 paperwork; Book/Page 7765/574. Total amount owed their law firm was $21,327.06.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme