FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking at DM's arrest records from back in 2001.

There are actually 2 arrest records for her, both the same charges and the same date. DeeDee Moore is listed as an alias.

Still have on my mind Stitzel and the relationship they share. When it actually started..

Looking back to the date DM had the car accident and her being in a wheelchair. I can't find anything yet, but I'm curious if Stitzel was going to represent DM in a lawsuit?

Arrests are for the fraud (being tied up and found in ditch). They charged her at the same time with a bounced check that happened earlier. DeeDee is alias as real first name is Dorice.

Haven't yet found any civil cases involving the car accident. Very strange because there is always subrogation papers filed by health insurance carrier.

Brought post over from Thread #2:
Originally Posted by Dmoore

Quote:
The other driver was at fault and hit me head on. The boy had no insurance and after finding out his mom and dad was separated and did not have a lot of money. I never tried to sue them. I felt like them losing their son was enough for one family to endure and it was not their fault to have to pay for their sons mistakes. My right femur bone was crushed and they tried to sign me up for complete disability. Something I refused to do.I was not going to live off the system and other people when I was able to contribute myself....

That answers at least a little bit

That answers at least a little bit

I'm not smart on insurance stuff (or anything else) but even if the boy didn't have insurance (per DM's post), wouldn't DM's insurance pay for injuries sustained and physical therapy (scuba therapy?), etc...? And would it require a civil court case, or would the insured (in this case, maybe DM had auto insurance?) just submit bills to their insurer?

How old was the boy who was killed? If he was over 18 and it was his car how could she sue his parents even if she wanted to? Also how could she afford the cost of all her medical bills? Something isn't right with her explanation?

Looking at all this mess, I'm surprised she didn't sue. Nothing in Polk County Civil though :waitasec:

I just double checked. There are probate papers related to the driver, divorce stuff from has parents, and that's it. No lawsuit filed against driver, driver's estate, or driver's parent(s). I'm really surprised, but ....then again... that was in '05, when maybe DM's morals were different.

P.S. The boy was 17, I don't know why the probate. I imagine he owned a car or property or something.

There may have been an insurance settlement as to future medical care that wouldn't show up.

How old was the boy who was killed? If he was over 18 and it was his car how could she sue his parents even if she wanted to? Also how could she afford the cost of all her medical bills? Something isn't right with her explanation?

Two people were killed in the other car; man was 17 and woman was in her early twenties; very sad. If I remember correctly, they died at the scene so didn't go to the hospital. I saw probate filings for the woman. Still doesn't explain Moore and her bills.

http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/frfaqgen.html

What is “Personal Injury Protection” (PIP) insurance?
Also called Florida No Fault Insurance, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Insurance covers you – regardless of fault (i.e. whether or not you cause the crash) – up to the limits of your policy. Your PIP will also cover your child, members of your household, certain passengers who lack PIP Insurance as long as they do not own a vehicle. People riding in your vehicle who carry PIP will receive coverage under their own PIP for their injuries, and certain licensed drivers who drive your vehicle with your permission. PIP also covers your child if he or she suffers an injury while riding on a school bus. PIP coverage protects you while in someone else’s vehicle, as a pedestrian, or bicyclist if you suffer an injury in a crash involving a motor vehicle. The Florida Motor Vehicle No-Fault Law, requires all owner/registrants of a motor vehicle with four wheels or more to carry a minimum of $10,000 of Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and $10,000 of property damage liability (PDL) if you own a motor vehicle in Florida. Florida law requires you to maintain PIP/PDL insurance continuously throughout the licensing and registration period.

Is it possible DM had a policy like this in effect?

http://www.flhsmv.gov/ddl/frfaqgen.html

What is “Personal Injury Protection” (PIP) insurance?
Also called Florida No Fault Insurance, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Insurance covers you – regardless of fault (i.e. whether or not you cause the crash) – up to the limits of your policy. Your PIP will also cover your child, members of your household, certain passengers who lack PIP Insurance as long as they do not own a vehicle. People riding in your vehicle who carry PIP will receive coverage under their own PIP for their injuries, and certain licensed drivers who drive your vehicle with your permission. PIP also covers your child if he or she suffers an injury while riding on a school bus. PIP coverage protects you while in someone else’s vehicle, as a pedestrian, or bicyclist if you suffer an injury in a crash involving a motor vehicle. The Florida Motor Vehicle No-Fault Law, requires all owner/registrants of a motor vehicle with four wheels or more to carry a minimum of $10,000 of Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and $10,000 of property damage liability (PDL) if you own a motor vehicle in Florida. Florida law requires you to maintain PIP/PDL insurance continuously throughout the licensing and registration period.

Is it possible DM had a policy like this in effect?

BBM... wouldn't she have to have this insurance.. according to the last line?

Not sure of insurance stuff but she stated it herself.. The family had no money and little insurance.

Why the wheelchair? That's pretty dramatic. Not as dramatic as a carjacking and rape by 3 Mexicans, but you get the picture. (don't get what she was really trying to do here, was it partly for attention from maybe her husband?)

What's next? SSI and a permanent income..

When I get a chance, I'd really love to get back to the records you guys found with her getting all the businesses out of her name. Too much income and assets and you can't qualify for early disability. At least that's what I understand.

Then if you are claiming disability I think the state will pput you on Medicaid.. Not so sure on that.

An attorney could have walked her through all of that. Maybe this is where HS and DM met.

BBM... wouldn't she have to have this insurance.. according to the last line?

That's what I'm thinking. If the other driver (the boy) had a lapse in coverage, wouldn't this policy (which can differ in coverage according to the page) help someone? And does it require court time or does the PIP insurer just make the payout?

great, i was just going to post about this. i do not believe that deedee just let it go that the kid didnt have insurance, and as she claims was too proud for ssdb. did she have liens, debts etc. as well at this time? maybe this is how she got into the whole medicare/caid scams. i have looked and cannot find much info on that crash, so can anyone post any docs, or articles they have come across concerning this.

on another note. many of the documents were prepared by vision title of "....". this company is also very interesting. many, many, many open/clos llc, etc. it seems the main person has been out of orlando until more recently. it seems he also has some suits against him. him and his partner i guess you could say also like the whole making variations in your name game.

*vision title "..."
*vision ...
*douglas w bartle
doug w bartle
*sharon howard
*sharon howard
*notaries:
Michelle gillum
Peggy harbuck

Thank you. Our state doesn't require that kind of ins. We can buy uninsured motorist insurance, however the ins company WILL sue the person that is deemed at fault for the cost of all medical injuries incurred by the non fault driver. The non fault driver doesn't have any choice as to if anyone is sued or not. Fl has the right idea making all drivers get the PIP.

Here's the article; I was wrong - happened five years after fraud case. Surprised she was still in wheelchair in 2008; no...of course I'm not surprised. I'd expect she'd be in a wheelchair wearing heels.

Lakeland Ledger - Published: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 at 2:37 a.m.
Car, Hummer Crash, Killing 2
Two people died Sunday night after their car collided with a Hummer near Polk City, the Polk County Sheriff's Office said.

KD, 17, was driving his 2000 Pontiac Sunfire south on State Road 33 about 11 p.m. when he crossed into northbound traffic and collided with a 2003 Hummer driven by Dorice Moore, said sheriff's spokeswoman Michal Shanley.

KD's passenger, SE, 23, of Polk City died Sunday. KD, also of Polk City, died Monday.

Moore suffered non-lifethreatening injuries, Shanley said.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20050525/NEWS/505250379?tc=autorefresh

Not sure of insurance stuff but she stated it herself.. The family had no money and little insurance.

Why the wheelchair? That's pretty dramatic. Not as dramatic as a carjacking and rape by 3 Mexicans, but you get the picture. (don't get what she was really trying to do here, was it partly for attention from maybe her husband?)

What's next? SSI and a permanent income..

When I get a chance, I'd really love to get back to the records you guys found with her getting all the businesses out of her name. Too much income and assets and you can't qualify for early disability. At least that's what I understand.

Then if you are claiming disability I think the state will pput you on Medicaid.. Not so sure on that.

An attorney could have walked her through all of that. Maybe this is where HS and DM met.

ssd is rather difficult and time consuming in fl. usually always, no matter what, denied try one. its recommended to apeal then with a lawyer.

also here in florida, we only like to give medicaid to a few people:
pregnant women
drug addicts who claim mental health issue
aids

I'm relying on experience with my Mom and what she went through to get disability. For what that's worth.. LOL

She was working full time, but started having health issues that sent her to the hospital.

She had no insurance and after missing so much work, we suggested she claim SSI.. During the claim process, Medicaid picked up her medical costs..

First round, they approved her. (real health issues)

great, i was just going to post about this. i do not believe that deedee just let it go that the kid didnt have insurance, and as she claims was too proud for ssdb. did she have liens, debts etc. as well at this time? maybe this is how she got into the whole medicare/caid scams. i have looked and cannot find much info on that crash, so can anyone post any docs, or articles they have come across concerning this.

on another note. many of the documents were prepared by vision title of "....". this company is also very interesting. many, many, many open/clos llc, etc. it seems the main person has been out of orlando until more recently. it seems he also has some suits against him. him and his partner i guess you could say also like the whole making variations in your name game.

*vision title "..."
*vision ...
*douglas w bartle
doug w bartle
*sharon howard
*sharon howard
*notaries:
Michelle gillum
Peggy harbuck

Excellent stuff wanttohelp. At the rate we're going, we'll expose all the healthcare and mortgage fraud cases in Florida.

As an added and very important note, she was told this by the SSI clerk about the walker she uses..

If she had a doctor's order to use it permanently then that would help her get an approval for SSI..

I was there for that one.

I was just looking at DM's arrest records from back in 2001.

There are actually 2 arrest records for her, both the same charges and the same date. DeeDee Moore is listed as an alias.

Still have on my mind Stitzel and the relationship they share. When it actually started..

Looking back to the date DM had the car accident and her being in a wheelchair. I can't find anything yet, but I'm curious if Stitzel was going to represent DM in a lawsuit?

From what I've looked at, DHS (lawyer) does 'personal injury' cases. If I'm looking at the right lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668