GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello potwin and Rar3267! Welcome to WS!

IMO means In My Opinion... :)

I just spoke with Fox. They said that the Homicide Solved - Body Found was an error and they will be fixing it shortly. Jumping the gun.
I believe the picture of DM with the dark hair is when she was arrested previously for the insurance fraud thing several years ago.

OMG, this is so crazy.
This should be big if abraham is found on stitzels property, good old boy byrds buddy, and with them so involved with the government.

brought following over

"1/13/06 D Moore creates LLC as registered agent and sole president - address PO Box 433, Sydney FL 33587 813-478-4444

8/24/06 Changes her name to Kim Potwin; address/phone remain same

1/29/07 Changes her address to 4645 Wisteria Lane, Zephyrhills, FL 33542 (Zephyrills is where she stashed her SUV in fraud case)

10/02/08 Sends correction of address via email; changes "lane" to "drive" - outlook email has header of Murphy, Erin L. - email address is apstaffing@verizon.net

9/25/09 LLC is dissolved
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet...s_filing_type="

Accurate Professional Staffing

A Florida Staffing Agency

4645 Wisteria Drive
Zephyrhills, FL 33542

Provide staffing for Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities

Yes I am the same Kim. I worked for DD before I opened my own agency. DD said she would help me. She said I she wanted was to pass it forward. Not ever starting a business before, I believed what she was saying. She told me I needed a Lic. but never mentioned it needed to be registered. She registered the company in her name. I gave DD a cashiers check made out to Accurate Professional Staffing with my name in the memo section which she was going to Realtime services the payroll company to open an account. Instead, she open a bank account and deposited it. The cashiers check was made out for $60,000.00

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/plant-city-body-found-012610

Says that the property is owned by an attorney. They are also searching another parcel owned by DM's company.

Originally Posted by investigatingthecase
Everyone do your research on the lawyer and I think the questions you have may be anwsered!!

brought this over as well....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chili Fries View Post
I'm skeptical she changed her name to Kim Potwin. Kimberly Potwin is a real person who had the maiden name Geiger and who also has gone by Rusinek and Ferguson (I think she's been married a few times). You can find all kinds of stuff on her through the Pasco County official records search (Zephyrhills is in Pasco County) and the Hillsborough County official records search. I haven't had time to go through all the records

The 4645 Wisteria Drive (it is Drive) property is in the name of Kimberly's husband, Jeffrey Potwin. lbminnesota may want to go back through the property records but I have a hard time following what's going on there.

I think we are getting off track assuming Moore is changing her name a bunch of times. I think there are more complicated relationships with real people involved and many may be very ordinary with nothing suspicious involved. Just my opinion.
brings us back to geiger...the spencers

Originally Posted by investigatingthecase
Everyone do your research on the lawyer and I think the questions you have may be anwsered!!

Yes, I remember this post. Thank you for finding it. That's the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw that the lawyer's name came up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smash5070