GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Dee Dee looks pretty rough. I guess it's hard to keep up appearances when you lose access to your victim's money.

I also happened to be watching lock up and she is all over the place!

JMO I believe that she did the planning and execution of Abraham.

Hello everyone have not been on in months.I talked to the Lawyer who is going after DD. And this Reder Guy has filed saying I have hired him to sell some stuff of DD's and that just is not so..I had to sign more papers again with this case. March can not come fast enough for me..I have also recieved a few Threating letters from DD.

I am thrilled. I've been waiting on pins and needles to see what would happen. I can't wait for the trial to begin. It can't come soon enough. Now I'll be quiet so I don't get in trouble.

:rocker:

Hello everyone have not been on in months.I talked to the Lawyer who is going after DD. And this Reder Guy has filed saying I have hired him to sell some stuff of DD's and that just is not so..I had to sign more papers again with this case. March can not come fast enough for me..I have also recieved a few Threating letters from DD.

threatening letters? can you share?

threatening letters? can you share?

Right now they are on their way to the lawyers..In one she wrote questions that a judge would ask me and word for word what i should say..In one she told me if i did not do what she wanted me to do she would take me to court she would make me sorry. Stupid things like that..I'm very sure it will all be news soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme