GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And i as well have wrote a list for her to sign when she gets here so that when it all comes out i have as much proof as i need to show that i kept nothing...I have my own things I do not need someone elses..I thank her and the family for allowing me to use these things while waiting to bring my things here..

Susan1,

My website is set up for public access. Keep in mind that some hyperlinks I've used for reference links within the body of each web page on the site, such as news media reference links, etc., may not show on a printed copy of pages. So you may also want to give him the main URL to my site for Abraham page's also. Sorry I'm a tad behind on updating the site as I have several other high profile cases I'm working on also.

That's a shame that Howard Stitzel didn't show up. Not counting the moral issue but one would have thought as a public servant that he would have attempted to offer as much help as he could for the sake of Abraham's two children.

Regarding the estate attorney, could you be so kind as to ask for an update on how Abraham's two boys are doing?

ACR

Sure thing, ACR. We'll see if we can't help get some of the money and property back to those children.

Finding Shakespeare's money
Updated: Wednesday, 16 Jun 2010, 9:44 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 16 Jun 2010, 9:44 PM EDT

LAKELAND - A team of experts is trying to find out what is left of the estate of murdered Polk County millionaire Abraham Shakespeare.

They are working on behalf of Shakespeare's sole heirs, his two young sons. One is eight, the other, two years old.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/polk/finding-shakespeares-money-06162010

How can DDM have things sent to the Redhawk house? It's not hers!

Finding Shakespeare's money
Updated: Wednesday, 16 Jun 2010, 9:44 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 16 Jun 2010, 9:44 PM EDT

LAKELAND - A team of experts is trying to find out what is left of the estate of murdered Polk County millionaire Abraham Shakespeare.

They are working on behalf of Shakespeare's sole heirs, his two young sons. One is eight, the other, two years old.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/polk/finding-shakespeares-money-06162010

One of you who are very well versed in the properties and everything that is rightfully AS's, needs to make contact with the guardian and the attorney. Just as a second check type thing so they don't miss anything. It's a very tangled web, and I know your help would be greatly appreciated.
As well as the list of things in the red house!! And I guess since the article says the truck and the Corvette, that they know nothing about the white caddy at the tan house!!! Yes, I am encouraging one of you to make contact with them so you can help piece together the whole picture. Thats the only way they're going to 'find' everything that is rightfully the kids'.

I called his office and left a message.And as for what JL McKenna said all i know is what DDM told me she said that This collection agency was gonna take everything to the RedHawk house.I Have info for this Attorney he may or may not already know.I have also called the Detective regarding things i was told {not by DDM} I am waiting for his reply he said he would call me back he had another Homicide accure yesterday morning and he was working that.

I'll be paying a visit to the attorney with a care package from all the websleuths poster's efforts and I will let him know it comes from ya'll.
From the article:
"They are also going after two vehicles that Moore bought with Shakespeare's money. Moore bought a truck for herself, and a Corvette for her boyfriend."
As stated above, there is a semi at the red house that was AS. And yes, Tigergal, there is the white caddy sitting there waiting for a new owner. You are correct, there is the stuff that was in the red house that came from the Red Hawk address. I'll be spending time getting together the rest of the documents. As I say, I have ALL of the Websleuth pages whether they are still online or removed...Jesus isn't the only one who saves. I have the criminal affidavit. I've printed out all the deeds.
Overwhelmed, I'm glad to see you are helping out on returning Abraham's property to his estate. Maybe you can come up with more ideas. I understand there was a lot of yard equipment.
Perhaps you can help RJ get his things back as well. I understand there are some large games and some ATV things and other belongings that he had left behind. I feel so bad for RJ because he had no idea this was going to be coming down and had no reason to know he would have to get his things moved. He has been through a very hard time.
Since you are probably the closest to this matter, can you think of anything else that belonged directly to Abraham that are now in the murder scene home or things that were bought with his money that could be returned to the estate?
I think this is just great that all of us are working together to do the right thing again.

Yes the ATV things are still here in the Garage. They were in the shed that DDM gave to the Lands.I called RJ and told him his mother wanted him to have those things and I was told he did not want them but they are here for him regardless as to what was said about me EVERYTHING is still here besides a bush hog and the trimmer NOTHING has been stolen nor sold and i have told RJ he could come here at any time and see for his self what was here and as for what was taken from the two story was ONLY the sofa that was up stairs and it did not belong to AS it was the lawyers and he gave it to DDM..The lawn stuff is still here as well If i was aloud to stop this lady from taking this stuff i would but i was told by the Detective if it belongs to DD and she says do what ever with it as long as it did not belong to AS or was bought with his money do as she says so i will tell this ATT. what is here what i believe or was told was bought with AS money and let him deal with it the legal way.I know the Paint ball stuff is said to be bought with his money and there is 45.000 of the money when he calls me hopefully tomorrow i will tell him what i know.

Thanks, Overwhelmed. You are perhaps one of the best resources for knowing what is left of Abraham's, the stuff that wasn't recorded, especially since you still have that connection with Dorice. And that is really nice you are giving RJ a chance to get his stuff back as well. I'm sure he will appreciate that.

Spoke with DDM on sunday and she is having someone come and collect ALL her things left here at 5732.I know a lot of them will be going to the redhawk house according to her.Either way i will be happy that i will no longer have them and i will not have to worry about who it belongs to anymore..Not real sure what they will do with this Semi that was a repo of AS but it will be going as well.And it will clear up some things that the family heard.So all in all it will be a great day when they come get her stuff..I was also Told Not by DDM that The keys to the Two Story was turned over to The Detective Week before last Another great thing..

Thank you susan but My son is bringing My things in a week so i wont be in need of one.But thanks for your concern.Had i known that the washer or dryer could of belonged to AS i would of never used it..You seem to of forgotten i am not the one who took them from AS. yes i was told to use them but had i known who they REALLY belonged to i would of rather of washed my clothes the old fashion way.Believe me the day ALL her things are back in Lakeland will be a happy one for me i only used her things left here until i was able to get MY OWN things here.And i made those arrangements Over the weekend while i was At my sons.It worked out great that she called Sunday and said she had a Collection agency coming to get her things.I have never layed claim to anything in this house belonging to DDM i was told to use certain things until mine got here.And in a week That will no longer be the issue.Because what will be in this house will belong to noone but myself...

And i as well have wrote a list for her to sign when she gets here so that when it all comes out i have as much proof as i need to show that i kept nothing...I have my own things I do not need someone elses..I thank her and the family for allowing me to use these things while waiting to bring my things here..

I called his office and left a message.And as for what JL McKenna said all i know is what DDM told me she said that This collection agency was gonna take everything to the RedHawk house.I Have info for this Attorney he may or may not already know.I have also called the Detective regarding things i was told {not by DDM} I am waiting for his reply he said he would call me back he had another Homicide accure yesterday morning and he was working that.

Yes the ATV things are still here in the Garage. They were in the shed that DDM gave to the Lands.I called RJ and told him his mother wanted him to have those things and I was told he did not want them but they are here for him regardless as to what was said about me EVERYTHING is still here besides a bush hog and the trimmer NOTHING has been stolen nor sold and i have told RJ he could come here at any time and see for his self what was here and as for what was taken from the two story was ONLY the sofa that was up stairs and it did not belong to AS it was the lawyers and he gave it to DDM..The lawn stuff is still here as well If i was aloud to stop this lady from taking this stuff i would but i was told by the Detective if it belongs to DD and she says do what ever with it as long as it did not belong to AS or was bought with his money do as she says so i will tell this ATT. what is here what i believe or was told was bought with AS money and let him deal with it the legal way.I know the Paint ball stuff is said to be bought with his money and there is 45.000 of the money when he calls me hopefully tomorrow i will tell him what i know.

I just had a question about this. Is that $45 or $45000 because there is a big difference between the 45 and 450000. I know that I read that she had supposedly given some to her mother, to Howard Stitzel, to Shar, to her company's payroll. As I understood it, the Paint Ball stuff was all taken down and gone. Is that true? Did it go off with Shar or is it still on the property? That must have cost a pretty penny.

Now how did I do that? The correct quote would be the last one.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...Folder-May-Shed-Light-On-Shakespeare-Dealings

SLAIN LOTTERY WINNER
Folder May Shed Light On Shakespeare Dealings

By Merissa Green
THE LEDGER

Published: Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 9:48 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 9:48 p.m.
( page all of 4 )

LAKELAND | A leather folder may hold the key to the cash and assets taken from slain Lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare and what may be owed to his estate.

Hillsborough County Sheriff's Detective Preston Hollis got the folder Jan. 31 from Linda Donegan of Plant City, the mother of Dorice "DeeDee" Moore. Moore was arrested Feb. 2 and charged by HCSO with Shakespeare's murder.

In response to a search warrant, Donegan handed Hollis currency, jewelry and the leather folder holding financial documents, according to an affidavit used to obtain the search warrant and that recently has become public. The leather folder was left in her care in case Moore was arrested, Donegan told investigators.

Donegan could not be reached for comment on this story.

"Based on the investigation conducted to this point, investigators have reason to believe that a search of the brown leather folder will produce records pertaining to the financial relationships and financial transactions among Abraham Shakespeare, DeeDee Moore, American Medical Professionals LLC, which is Ms. Moore's business, her (former) boyfriend, Shar Krasniqi, Shakespeare and Associates LLC, Abraham Shakespeare LLC, and David Howard Stitzel," stated the affidavit filed in Hillsborough County Court in April.

The Hillsborough Sheriff's Office and the State Attorney's Office in Tampa would not comment on how much money has been turned over.

Lakeland lawyer Stephen Martin recently announced he is trying to obtain assets Moore or her companies held or bought, including a Corvette and a Silverado pickup being held by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

Martin represents Shakespeare's two young sons.

=========================
There is much more at the link above.

Wouldn't everything DDM bought since at least last April (if not before) be suspected as being Abraham's?

BTW... I'm glad someone is a voice for his children... DDM has ruined many many lives in her path, and it's nice to see someone trying to do right by them.

I really love Merissa Green's articles. From the beginning she has been the lead writer on this case and scooped everyone with that interview she had with Dorice before she was named a POI. I look forward to everything she writes. It is her paper that requested this case be named a high profile case and the documents be put on the internet. I think she would have been every bit as good an investigator for the police as she is an investigative writer for the Ledger, a New York Times paper. I'm looking forward to seeing if she will handle the trial coverage.

From what i am told the netting cost 15.000 and the grass alone was 30.000 not to mention all the paint ball guns and the paint balls, masks ect...My daughter and i tore some of it down but it is still in the field behind the house..Some of the things were taken to the tan house but the big money stuff lay in the field.I do know that the Realtor and owner got a lawyer and she has 30 days to remove the Semi and Paint ball field short of rolling up the grass and taking down the pipes it has all been tore down.There is a big roll of the grass in the peach looking building in the field between the two houses.I do also know that there was a Guy interested in buying the Property Here on Wed.He spoke to the Realtor so i know the grass needs to be removed from that building..I plan on telling Mr Martin when he returns my call about that maybe he can get with the lawyer the owner has and maybe get the things before her collection agency does.I was told a judge locked the redhawk house but DD told me sunday the Detective did .who knows i only know what i am told.

I also have spoke with the payroll company and I am being told that they are a payroll company and DD never gave them money they do the billing and recieve moneys from the hospitals and nursing homes they payed her what was due not her pay them they collect their fee from what they collect.So the papers have that wrong..She put AS money in her company account and used her company account as her main bank account The day before they found his body she went to the bank and took out all money but 700.00 so she said {ddm}how true that is i was only told..But the payroll company never recieved money from DDM.

From what i am told the netting cost 15.000 and the grass alone was 30.000 not to mention all the paint ball guns and the paint balls, masks ect...My daughter and i tore some of it down but it is still in the field behind the house..Some of the things were taken to the tan house but the big money stuff lay in the field.I do know that the Realtor and owner got a lawyer and she has 30 days to remove the Semi and Paint ball field short of rolling up the grass and taking down the pipes it has all been tore down.There is a big roll of the grass in the peach looking building in the field between the two houses.I do also know that there was a Guy interested in buying the Property Here on Wed.He spoke to the Realtor so i know the grass needs to be removed from that building..I plan on telling Mr Martin when he returns my call about that maybe he can get with the lawyer the owner has and maybe get the things before her collection agency does.I was told a judge locked the redhawk house but DD told me sunday the Detective did .who knows i only know what i am told.

Maybe the lawyer can arrange to get the Semi and have it sold since you say that was one of Abraham's repo's.
That was a lot of money for a paintball field that never gets used.
That is surprising someone wants to buy the property at that price. I thought it was pretty high for the house but I am assuming the price is either because it is commericial or there is a lot of land with it.

I also have spoke with the payroll company and I am being told that they are a payroll company and DD never gave them money they do the billing and recieve moneys from the hospitals and nursing homes they payed her what was due not her pay them they collect their fee from what they collect.So the papers have that wrong..She put AS money in her company account and used her company account as her main bank account The day before they found his body she went to the bank and took out all money but 700.00 so she said {ddm}how true that is i was only told..But the payroll company never recieved money from DDM.

It wasn't in the paper. It was in the criminal affidavit. Look at the page that says 3 on the bottom, which is actually the first typed page:

"In December of 2008, Mr. Shakespeare liquidated an annuities account worth approximately $250K. In January 2009, this money was transferred to the business account ofAmerican Medical Professionals, a business owned by Dee Dee Moore since 2004. In her interviews, Ms. Moore stated this money was provided to her for the purposes ofpaying taxes on behalfofShakespeare. This money was tracked to several recipients including Ms. Moore's boyfriend, Shar Krasniqi, and Real Time Services, American Medical Professionals' payroll and accounting service. Additionally, a review o fbank statements ofAmerican Medical Professionals and accounts related to Dee Dee Moore has shown that Moore utilized the American Medical Professionals checking account as her primary account including personal charges. Any personal accounts of Dee Dee Moore that have been located have minimal activity. The investigation has not revealed any records ofthese funds having been used to pay any tax debt of Abraham Shakespeare."

This is from the Sheriff's Department who had the records and traced the money. If you need to read the actual document, ACR has it over on her site, I believe. It was on here somewhere, but I would not be able to find it easily. At one point there was a separate site for Financial Records and Documents for Abraham here but I can't find it now.

I have another question. What is this very odd relationship she has with the Land family? She buried Abraham's body on their property before she ever purchased the property. Check the records. If he was killed and buried in early April, according to county records, she didn't own the property until late April.
The other thing is ever since I first heard of them it was on an odd note. One of the Land's said that Dorice had told him there was a body buried there. I thought he would end up being the informant, but he wasn't. I really wish he had said when she told him there was a body buried there and if it was much earlier, why he didn't go to the police. On that one, I think the reporter really dropped the Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How ball. That reporter should have been all over that comment.
And the Lands sold the house to her and then stay in her life, buying things from her. Did the Land's also buy the bushwhacker thing from you? I've sold houses to people, but then that's it, last time I see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3