GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...don't stoop now...yall have all help keep the "ole mare" up this late....u know i to be in bed...

...overwhelmed...if your still here..can u answer a question for me?...where was that video of abraham and deedee filmed...do u know????

...overwhelmed...if your still here..can u answer a question for me?...where was that video of abraham and deedee filmed...do u know????

I think we did get an answer to that. I think it was filmed at RedHawk.

Something tells me that for all the questions that got answered all those times, the one that keeps getting unanswered is really quite easy:

1. Did you pay for the American Medical Professionals;

OR

2. As your friend suggested in an earlier post, did Dorice just not want it anymore and gave it to you, which to me suggests that it was given to y ou without payment.

I don't think anyone has gone too far away. There are still 4 lurkers here.

It's always the questions that are NOT answered that I find the most interesting, especially when asked multiple times.

I have my county license why they did not change the address i don't know look it up and it is not listed as American Medical any more that is a question for them as i have done all i am required to do by law.I have had my license since may 11 or 12 I am doing this by the book and as for the sun biz it is for Multiple countys not just for here.

It cost just as much to transfer it as it did to get my own and since i am trying my best to get away from AMP i decided to just get my own It will be here in a matter of days now just mail watching now.

I am confused now. Are you talking about 2 different licenses? You got one on 5/11 or 5/12 and now you are waiting for a license that will be in the mail in a matter of days???

So if you haven't got it, I take it you are not now up and running?

Also, you can dissolve your corporation. I've seen it in the public records. They have some kind of statement of dissolution. In your case, I would have to wonder if you would also have to dissolve the Stat Nursing since AMP owns that company.

That lawyer you have should be able to tell you how to dissolve a company.

can someone tell me why its like dorice owns the redhawk place

The lawyer, Steven Martin, has not yet got it transferred into the estate's name yet, I would suppose. There are other property mortgages as well that the lawyer has to assign into their name. There are also vehicles that hopefully the lawyer will be able to recover. But from the article, you can see they are working on it. It is sad how much was lost to the thieves who took his belongings and converted them to their own without paying for them. It is also sad if the people who got loans from him are not paying the estate. Merissa Green has been doing an excellent job of following the money, but it is difficult to track. He was very generous to people and the gifts are hard to track.

Well, tis 2:30am and I am off to bed. Good night all.

thanks susan, but its that no one has said anything about deedee moving stuff to redhawk, why would that be done, why would she even still have keys

What i am doing has nothing to do with AS i am trying to save my name as it has been smeared by alot of lies i have a e-mail that states what is really going on here but i will respect the rules here and not post it.But it does totally show i am simply being made out to be this bad person for revenge.In this persons own words.That is the legal matter i refer to not With AS.

Okay, I'm dumber than a box of bricks. I missed this one. Guess I didn't have to do all that guessing about what the legal issue is about because you told us and I missed it. Sorry.

So what you are saying is that somebody is mad at you and they want revenge against you so that is why you come on here. Then this person who is mad at you and wants revenge against you is posting somewhere on this thread that we are on right now. I know you were mad at someone who use to be your friend on a prior thread and even said some really nice things about you awhile back, but that person hasn't posted here on this thread that I have seen at all and the thread where you two were fighting is no longer posting on her. In fact, I have not even see that person show up in the cast of characters at the bottom of the screen. So any comments you were talking about have been removed and that person is gone, but you are still here to undue things that are no longer on these boards.

Maybe that person has just lost interest in arguing and has moved on with his/her life, but if that was your purpose, it seems a moot point here now. That person appears to be gone and only you remain.

I'm kind of glad you are here, though, because now you are the only one who can answer questions about that house. Now although you first moved here in January of this year, were you here at any time prior to that when the police came and did their searches of any of the properties? There were some voluntary searches as well as the ones with the search warrants. I believe I even saw your name on one of the later search warrants. I believe there was a search in December. Were you there for that voluntary search?

When did Shar get that office furniture? And where did he get it? Did Shar have a job? What did he do? Where were his funds coming from?

I admire that he gave the house keys back to the detectives, if he did. I hope he will sign over a quit claim deed to Abraham's estate. I have not seen that reported in the media yet. I admire that he gave the car back. But what is he living on now? I saw him listed in a document as unemployed. How do you buy that stuff if you are unemployed? That office furniture looked pretty expensive.

thanks susan, but its that no one has said anything about deedee moving stuff to redhawk, why would that be done, why would she even still have keys

wanttohelp, that is an excellent question. Why would she have the keys to RedHawk? She owns the company Dorice once owned. But she doesn't own the Redhawk Home. So why would she have the keys?

wanttohelp, that is an excellent question. Why would she have the keys to RedHawk? She owns the company Dorice once owned. But she doesn't own the Redhawk Home. So why would she have the keys?

I do not nor have i ever had the keys to the red hawk house....

How was the collection agency going to take the things over to the Redhawk House if you don't have the keys to the house? I think that was the question and that is a good question. That place is really locked in tight. You have a front gate to the project lock to get through. Then you have the gate to the house. Then you have the house key itself.

How were they going to get through all that?

Okay, I'm dumber than a box of bricks. I missed this one. Guess I didn't have to do all that guessing about what the legal issue is about because you told us and I missed it. Sorry.

So what you are saying is that somebody is mad at you and they want revenge against you so that is why you come on here. Then this person who is mad at you and wants revenge against you is posting somewhere on this thread that we are on right now. I know you were mad at someone who use to be your friend on a prior thread and even said some really nice things about you awhile back, but that person hasn't posted here on this thread that I have seen at all and the thread where you two were fighting is no longer posting on her. In fact, I have not even see that person show up in the cast of characters at the bottom of the screen. So any comments you were talking about have been removed and that person is gone, but you are still here to undue things that are no longer on these boards.

Maybe that person has just lost interest in arguing and has moved on with his/her life, but if that was your purpose, it seems a moot point here now. That person appears to be gone and only you remain.

I'm kind of glad you are here, though, because now you are the only one who can answer questions about that house. Now although you first moved here in January of this year, were you here at any time prior to that when the police came and did their searches of any of the properties? There were some voluntary searches as well as the ones with the search warrants. I believe I even saw your name on one of the later search warrants. I believe there was a search in December. Were you there for that voluntary search?

When did Shar get that office furniture? And where did he get it? Did Shar have a job? What did he do? Where were his funds coming from?

I admire that he gave the house keys back to the detectives, if he did. I hope he will sign over a quit claim deed to Abraham's estate. I have not seen that reported in the media yet. I admire that he gave the car back. But what is he living on now? I saw him listed in a document as unemployed. How do you buy that stuff if you are unemployed? That office furniture looked pretty expensive.
I do not think that i said she was posting on here and susan you have no clue what is being done to me off this site I do not want to talk about that as like i said before every ones jugement has been clouded by what has been said.And another thing yes i was here when the police came and said they had 4 phone calls saying AS was HIDING OUT in the house.When you get your info tell your person to tell the full story seems to be the problem its either half told to you all or just flat out lies.the office furniture is several years old so what is your point?As far as the business the amount i paid for it is noones business you read what you want in it.Or ask your friend maybe she knows the answer to that.

How was the collection agency going to take the things over to the Redhawk House if you don't have the keys to the house? I think that was the question and that is a good question. That place is really locked in tight. You have a front gate to the project lock to get through. Then you have the gate to the house. Then you have the house key itself.

How were they going to get through all that?

I do not know nor do i care all i want is her things away from me.She made those arrangments not me.Looks like nothing leaves here right now so it does not matter any more.

I was trying to stay out of this i really was.The only reason i came on this site was to set the record straight as to what was said about me.I was not ever going to come here.And as for anything else i am not involved in this stuff.I was put in this mess and believe me i do not feel i am living MY life any more.Trust me Joybell i am as well from callaway and i would give anything to come home right now but at this time i can not.

I do not think that i said she was posting on here and susan you have no clue what is being done to me off this site I do not want to talk about that as like i said before every ones jugement has been clouded by what has been said.And another thing yes i was here when the police came and said they had 4 phone calls saying AS was HIDING OUT in the house.When you get your info tell your person to tell the full story seems to be the problem its either half told to you all or just flat out lies.the office furniture is several years old so what is your point?As far as the business the amount i paid for it is noones business you read what you want in it.Or ask your friend maybe she knows the answer to that.

Now, see above. The only reason you came on this site was to set the record straight as to what was said about you. If it was not someone who was posting on this site about you, then what are you trying to set the record straight about because you really are not making that clear at all. I don't know of anyone off the site who has said anything about you except the article you gave to the paper. So it makes NO sense.

So, I know I get confused easily. You are saying that in January while you were there the police came and said they had 4 phone calls saying AS was hiding out in the house? I'm assuming you were there with Dorice and she let them in?

I am going to give this discussion one more chance. I mistakenly let everyone post away to their hearts content and it turned into a free for all.

From now on our Terms of Service will apply to this thread. Read our TOS here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BUT, let me remind you of a few things that are black and white on Websleuths:

1-You cannot attack a poster.
I don't care what this person has said about you in the past. I don't care what they said about you somewhere else. You can only attack what is written in the post and you can only do so in a mature and dignified manner.

2-No name calling.
Calling someone a liar is name calling. You can't accuse someone of something without proof to back it up.

3-DO NOT RESPOND IF SOMEONE ATTACKS YOU IN A POST.
If you do respond you will be either timed out or banned.

4-Hit the alert button.
Hit the alert button, the red triangle in the upper right hand top of the post, and alert us to any posts that violate TOS. That is the best thing you can do to help us keep the forum under control.

If the name calling and accusations do not stop then people will be immediately banned for life. If that doesn't help then I"ll shut the thread down.

I mean it. Don't think because someone accused you of something on the old threads that you can pick up right here and start off again because you can't.

I won't be putting the pictures back up of the house. So that issue is now a non-issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.
This is the reason i am not so clear other then being accused of Stealing and selling AS belongings it has nothing to do with this case.She is a poster just not on this thread.

Now, see above. The only reason you came on this site was to set the record straight as to what was said about you. If it was not someone who was posting on this site about you, then what are you trying to set the record straight about because you really are not making that clear at all. I don't know of anyone off the site who has said anything about you except the article you gave to the paper. So it makes NO sense.

So, I know I get confused easily. You are saying that in January while you were there the police came and said they had 4 phone calls saying AS was hiding out in the house? I'm assuming you were there with Dorice and she let them in?
No the police came in November and said they had 4 calls saying he was hiding out and no DDM was not the one who let them in And at that time he was a missing person had no idea he was dead noone did.I was at that time not sure what was going on and they spoke out side at first they came in to search the house and again they told PP they were looking for a missing person.I belived her and all the things she was saying.I had knew her for awhile so the person i knew was a nice kind person.I was and still feel sick to know how stupid i looked for being so niave..I did not find out he was dead until the night the police put the house on lock down.She then had said she had went to the police and confessed.It all fit the police was there.

HELLLO EVERYONE...and happy few days before the JULY 4th weekend...anyone with plans...be safe...and if u live in the land of the oil like some of us...oh well...lets get our chins off our laps...this to will pass...maybe not in my lifetime...take care

No the police came in November and said they had 4 calls saying he was hiding out and no DDM was not the one who let them in And at that time he was a missing person had no idea he was dead noone did.I was at that time not sure what was going on and they spoke out side at first they came in to search the house and again they told PP they were looking for a missing person.I belived her and all the things she was saying.I had knew her for awhile so the person i knew was a nice kind person.I was and still feel sick to know how stupid i looked for being so niave..I did not find out he was dead until the night the police put the house on lock down.She then had said she had went to the police and confessed.It all fit the police was there.

I'm going to quote from this article:
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/fe...-missing-lottery-winner-forces-wo/news-metro/

I'm going to point out it is an interview given to a Tampa paper concerning the murder scene:

"On Jan. 11, having no clue about the ongoing investigation, Munguia and her family moved in from their place in Bonifay. "

So I'm seeing an inconsistency here.

"the police came in November and said they had 4 calls saying he was hiding out and no DDM was not the one who let them in And at that time he was a missing person"

So, from what you have said above, you were aware there was an investigation and search for Abraham Shakespeare before moving to Plant City in January, 2010. I remember you saying before that you had just moved here in January and had no idea about any investigation involving Abraham Shakespeare.

I am very interested in the legal liability of the corporations that Abraham's money has been funnelled through and if the liability extends beyond Dorice's ownership. I found an attorney on another thread who was willing to answer my question and who gave his permission for me to post the answer. So here is what I found out:

Originally Posted by Susan1
I am coming over from the Abraham Shakepeare thread where we don't have any lawyers.
Dorice Moore took about $950,000 of Abraham's money and funnelled it through her company, American Medical Professionals. She then allegedly murdered Abraham. Months later, she either gave or sold her corporation to another woman.
What I wanted to know is if the corporation is responsible for damages and if the new owner would assume that liability since it is still the same corporation.
I don't know if you can help us or not, but it is not personal legal advice, it is for this case.
Thanks for responding to me. I wasn't sure if anyone would.
You are more than welcome to come on over to our thread and join us as well. I'm sure the posters over there would love to hear what you had to say.
Susan

11:04 PM AZlawyer
Oh, sorry! I just have to be careful that I'm giving "information" and not "advice."

Here's how it would work: Abraham's estate would sue DM, and get a judgment against her for the theft. Then they could take whatever assets she had (including whatever $ she got from selling the corp) to collect on the judgment. If she "gave away" the corp, the transfer could likely be set aside as a fraud--I don't know the facts, but giving away a corp that just received $950,000 sounds like a fraud to me--and the $ could be returned to the estate that way. If it is necessary to set aside the sale, the corporation and perhaps the new owner would have to be named as defendant(s) at that point.

Please feel free to post this on whichever thread you think is appropriate. And if you guys have legal questions in the future on that case, PM me.

Thank you, AZlawyer, for your assistance. I hope that you will come and join us here as well. We've had many legal questions along the way and the more legal experts we can get the better. I appreciate your help.

I wanted to point out why the price of the business is important and that is why I kept asking that question. If the business was transferred for no money or for a value less than it's real value, then the post I quote above from a private message to a lawyer comes into play. As I said, I am interested in the liability of the companies that received any of Abraham's money and I was interested in knowing if the estate could go after those business for compensation of that money. The criminal affidavit explains what businesses the money ended up benefitting, American Medical Professionals, Shar's business, the payroll company for AMP.

It would appear to me from what he was saying that if the business was transferred without proper compensation, it may be possible that Abraham's estate can go after the company even if it was sold. Since I believe that Abraham's estate attorney is aware of this site since I gave him the link, I believe it is very relevant to this case what was paid for that business, if anything at all.

I believe most of us have the same aim here, JUSTICE for Abraham and reparations to his estate and his sons. Investigating a business that according to the criminal affidavit for Dorice that she owned and that she funnelled his money through is relevant to this case.

Do you have the garage door opener or was that turned over to the detectives as well?
Hopefully the estate attorney will start acting to get back some of the possessions in that house as well as the house and the white caddy if it was, indeed, purchased with Abraham's money. Not sure what they can do with the semi, but I'll bet they could always take it to a car auction.
Just a suggestion to the estate, I believe Richard Land, the man who sold the tan house, may own a trucking business just down to the east on St. Rd. 60. He might have some interest in buying it. Just an idea. And if there is going to be a trucking company going in there with a 24 hour guard and fences, perhaps that man would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BranVan