FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet it's about testifying... I will live through my headache so I hope she does testify. Just more nails in her coffin. MOO

I wonder if she wants to fire someone? I'm sure she's had a few jail house conversations about the subject.

I don't believe Judge Battles would allow her to do that at this point in the trial.

Good morning all!

Look's like the trial is set to go. The defendant's attorney said the morning delay was fine with them since they used it to talk with their client.

I can sooooooooooooooo believe that!

Next witness: Ken Green, an older man with a cane. He is an investigative analyst with the State Attorney's office and specializes in the analysis of financial analysis.

o/t Elizabeth Johnson gets sentenced today, she could walk.

This guy is the investigator for the state's grifter, flim flam, con artists and scammers in the Sunshine state.

I wonder how much of DM's history can come in. Didn't she scam the dept. of labor? Wasn't she convicted of insurance fraud?

Bless this mans boring little heart....I hope this is quick!

This will be similar to DNA testimony, but I would hope it enlightens us as to DD's financial doings.

What was this gentleman's relationship with Solomon Brothers? Did he say he worked for them? Solomon Brothers had a rough ride in the 90s for funny business with T bonds or something like that.

This should be interesting guys. This man will explain the money trail DM weaved to deceive.

I'm enjoying this guys testimony. dd looking in serious mode as she watches all her assets slip slip away.
Just look what you could have won.

:jail:

This defendant reminds me of john couey the murderer of the innocent girl he buried alive. He was always coloring. Her scribbling is distracting.

Rectal cancer took him to a well deserved hot place. I hope.

I'm enjoying this guys testimony. dd looking in serious mode as she watches all her assets slip slip away.
Just look what you could have won.

:jail:

I am enjoying him too....when he first started I was a little worried...boy he had his work cut out for him.

This defendant reminds me of john couey the murderer of the innocent girl he buried alive. He was always coloring. Her scribbling is distracting.

Rectal cancer took him to a well deserved hot place. I hope.

Sweet Jessica Lunsford...I helped in searches for her. Completely OT but her daddy went through hell, in not only losing his daughter but also until he cleared his name....You would have only had to be in his presence for about 1 minute to physcally feel the pain that Mark Lunsford was going through!

I bet she wrote that check to IRS and never intended it to go there...what a snake

Lol! All money flows to DD. Or someone she controlled.

The fun will be to see if he says how it was spent.

This isn't too bad because most of us have seen these numbers before.

I can't get over the sadness of this man who was too kind to say no ending up this way. :tears:

abc_shakespeare_remains_100129_mn.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com//images/US/abc_shakespeare_remains_100129_mn.jpg

Susan1 or ACR or someone, help!!!

I can't find all the 'old' links to the threads that were going on during the investigation and such, 3 years ago!! Can you help me? I guess I need to look at ACR's website, because it may all be right there, easy to read and all!!!

But thanks for any help you can offer!!

Susan1 or ACR or someone, help!!!

I can't find all the 'old' links to the threads that were going on during the investigation and such, 3 years ago!! Can you help me? I guess I need to look at ACR's website, because it may all be right there, easy to read and all!!!

But thanks for any help you can offer!!

Are you talking about all the old threads here at Websleuths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman