FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan1 or ACR or someone, help!!!

I can't find all the 'old' links to the threads that were going on during the investigation and such, 3 years ago!! Can you help me? I guess I need to look at ACR's website, because it may all be right there, easy to read and all!!!

But thanks for any help you can offer!!

Imamaze added them to the opening post of this thread yesterday. I have seen a link to ACR's website that has them listed nicely. I'll let her give you the correct link.

"Another starter check......signed DeeDee Moore" ......rinse.....repeat

Ridiculous. Couldn't even wait for permanent checks to arrive....evil!!!!

Sweet Jessica Lunsford...I helped in searches for her. Completely OT but her daddy went through hell, in not only losing his daughter but also until he cleared his name....You would have only had to be in his presence for about 1 minute to physcally feel the pain that Mark Lunsford was going through!

Thanks for reminding me of Jessica's name. My hatred blocked my memory.

DM still reminds me of her killer scribbling/shuffling papers.

Are you talking about all the old threads here at Websleuths?

Yes, ACR, that's what I'm looking for. The only one I can find, is the one linked on your page, and it starts at 5/2010, after we were admonished and had the thread pulled and it was down for a few days, etc. I cannot seem to find anything from the time when Dmoore was posting on here, and when she was still free, before she went to jail.

Morning my head is about to explode coffee coffee coffee

I was up off and on as usual, sleep apnes I guess grrr

so I went back and heard testimony that DD bought that Backhoe in December. Can we assume she got that soley for the job it was used for, that being to dig a grave? If so this was her plan just days after she met Aberaham, God Bless him.

It's hard for me to hold my composure I think if I were his realitive I would climb over those benches and rip her eyes out especially when she turns on the tears

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!!!
I did not miss Howard Stitzel, did I? Please say no because that is one I don't want to miss.

Has this woman ddm had an iq test? I see no reason for her to smile.

Susan, no Stitzel yet. They opened this morning with Mr Ken Green, and he's a financial crimes analyst. I'm figuring this will end up leading to Stitzel!!! :great:

What is that smug little smile about when he says she had no $840,000 in any financial instrumennt? If I was on that jury, I would not like that smile. I'm not on the jury and I don't like that smile.

Yes, ACR, that's what I'm looking for. The only one I can find, is the one linked on your page, and it starts at 5/2010, after we were admonished and had the thread pulled and it was down for a few days, etc. I cannot seem to find anything from the time when Dmoore was posting on here, and when she was still free, before she went to jail.

The Abraham Shakespeare murder trial - December 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Admin was nice enough to put all the prior threads on the first post of this thread at the link above (or just hit page 1 of this thread and it is the first post).

Has this woman ddm had an iq test? I see no reason for her to smile.

After the jury leaves for their morning break, I hope the judge asks, "Ms. Moore, do you find these proceedings amusing?"

I wonder what happened to Abe other than the gun shots. I found it interesting DD mentioned strangluation and they find injury to his neck, so now I wonder who put a choke hold on who... I dont know if she was strong enough but it made me wonder if there was an accomplice.

that new law for banking is actually any amount you deposit that is unusual is reported to the Feds. My best friend is a banker and she said they had a 2 day lesson on how to essentially spy on people who make deposits that dont fittheir usual pattern. She was upset about it.

I cannot believe that toothy smile. She's gonna get in trouble with Judge Battles for sure. (hope so)

ETA: I just gotta add that she was already in deep chit with me. Not that it matters at all, LOL!

that new law for banking is actually any amount you deposit that is unusual is reported to the Feds. My best friend is a banker and she said they had a 2 day lesson on how to essentially spy on people who make deposits that dont fittheir usual pattern. She was upset about it.

Why was she upset?

I wonder what happened to Abe other than the gun shots. I found it interesting DD mentioned strangluation and they find injury to his neck, so now I wonder who put a choke hold on who... I dont know if she was strong enough but it made me wonder if there was an accomplice.

When she was in the car talking about the Oprah show, she said the word torture and then quickly corrected herself because she realised she was giving too much away.
It was Greg Smith and her imagining headlines and giving a little blurb to go with the headline.
Her words were 'helps dd torture'.

She is going to get a telling off very soon I think.

is this correct?? She only had 31 bucks in the bank before she started cleaning out Abe's money so how could she buy anything from him??? Unless she is considering using Abe's money to pay Abe for his own stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3