FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In Session ‏@InSession
#AdamKaufman - Lina's mother said Lina was never taken to the hospital for her fainting spells.

Did she actually pass out all those times or did she just feel like it?

In Session ‏@InSession
#AdamKaufman - Aizman: I said Lina didn't have any medical conditions; I didn’t think fainting was a condition.

:what:

Why do I feel this lady is not being truthful? Very strange.

Personal remarks by ME:
Transient ischemic attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have had 4 of these ^^^ TIA in the past 3 years. I always pass out and then wake up and feel sort of tired. I once even drove myself to the ER after I woke up (that was stupid, but I did it ..lol) I have had every test known to mankind (MRI, MRA, CT, ultrasounds, etc) and nothing has been found. I am now on high blood pressure meds now and baby aspirin per day. So .......

In Session ‏@InSession
Captain Carmen testified that there was red fluid on #AdamKaufman's mouth, and it was on Lina's mouth, neck and shoulders.

In Session ‏@InSession
Captain Carmen said when he arrived, #AdamKaufman was wearing boxers and a t-shirt.

In Session ‏@InSession
In Captain Carmen's testimony, he stated that #AdamKaufman was on top of Lina giving her mouth-to-mouth when he walked into their bathroom.

In Session ‏@InSession
Carmen: Lina was flat on the floor, had no pulse or heartbeat and had pink froth on her. #AdamKaufman

Is the red substance the same as the splatters that LE had never tested by a lab?

In Session ‏@InSession
Carmen: There were inconsistencies in #AdamKaufman's story on what happened; I can't recall them.

In Session ‏@InSession
Carmen: Aventura police dispatches us directly, and it was odd they weren't there first.

Per her testimony:
In 2004 Lina called Frieda and couldn't get off the floor and was worried about her 2 year old getting into things. Adam was on his way home. In the mean time Frieda entertained the 2 year old (on the phone) telling her stories.

Lina complained in the last month of her life about horrible headaches/listless/tired and weak. Mom wanted her to go to the dr but she never did. Lina was always too busy. She went to yoga with her mom.
Lina/her ex/her son called the lead det. at least 25 times. She never heard back. Son heard back once 6 months after he called.
She loves Adam like a son. She see Adam and the kids 3-4 times per week and always has.

ETA: Any one watching on TV add on or correct anything I heard wrong.

It is clear that Lina had health problems involving her heart, confirmed by her mother though the mother didn't know how serious it was. The fact Lina's mother is now closer to Adam, sees him as a son, and does not believe he killed her will go a long way with the jury, imo. Det Leguna is still the elephant in the room. He is throughout this case, including talking to the Mom for 10 minutes without asking her anything or letting her speak.

I suspect the judge is trying to help the prosecution in their case by continually allowing this questioning that is beyond the scope according to the many objections of the defense.

I suspect the judge is trying to help the prosecution in their case by continually allowing this questioning that is beyond the scope according to the many objections of the defense.

This just adds to this whole bizarre case. I don't think I've ever watched a case this weird from the LE work, non lab work, that ME, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney
Back