FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From this one, I think Adji has a smaller forehead than the other boy.

That's the first thing I thought I when I saw it as well.

In the first set of pictures the nose looks really close.
Not so much in this picutre.

Could be the angle.

After reading the adoption details I do not think this is Adji, but you never know.

I think it was smart to call it in.

Looking forward to hearing the response. Thank you, Salem, for your efforts.

Adji Update:

I got word for LE.....They do not think it is him. They are having Adji's mom come in to check it out. I asked for a DNA test to make sure and advised him that children can change over the years.

I am really hoping and praying it is him..

Adji Update:

I got word for LE.....They do not think it is him. They are having Adji's mom come in to check it out. I asked for a DNA test to make sure and advised him that children can change over the years.

I am really hoping and praying it is him..

Thank you for doing this danisisa - all leads for Adji are very important and need to be checked out. Children's looks and skin tones can change in the matter of a couple of months and I am glad that Adji's mom is going to take a look.

Bless you and all looking for Adji.

eleph

Wow, those pics really did look like the same child at first. Same smile/chin and space between the front of his teeth. I put them next to each other and the right ear is different. Not to mention, the skin color is different as well. IMO

I agree. While they look similiar the left ear (our right) is far too differently shaped to be Adji.

jmo

You mean plastic surgery to alter the shape of a kidnapped childs ear shape? I guess it could be possible. I'm not sure how likely as the kidnapper would have to take a child to a surgeon to have that done. It would be much easier to change a childs hair color or other distinctions which the kidnapper could change themselves without needing a medical professional.

In addition to the ears, I think Adji's eyes are much larger than this available for adoption childs too... the dates are off of the pictures as well, IIRC. The available for adoption picture is dated prior to Adji being missing.

ETA: Also, depending on the circumstances which led to this child being available for adoption, parental abandonment, or parental rights terminated, loss of parents. There is likely a paper trail which could be ordered by LE to determine how this child came about being available for adoption. LE could rule out that way if the paper trail is not in order.

While they look alike, too many things point to this child being ruled out as Adji.

jmo

Bumping for Adji...

Still praying for you!!!

Confirmed by the family that the child was not Adji...I am sad..I will keep searching.

Bumping for Adji...

You have not been forgotten. :prayer:

That boy looks entirely different from Adji. I don't see any resemblance at all.
Puzzled.

Just thinking of Adji ....the miracle of Nadia in Central Florida made me think of Adji

Seems that Nadia went far far into the woods...she is alive thank God but so far in the woods they are having a heck of a time getting her out

She is also autistic tho seems to be more verbal than Adji but

I think that something similar happened here....except that there was no happy ending

I feel that Adji hid somewhere, in some crevice, some place in deep brush/woods..

or he may have drowned

I hope someday there will be some closure for his family

I'm still thinking of you Adji. I won't forget.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back