FL FL - Alexander Hodgson Doughty,30, UK National, last seen getting in a taxi,Jacksonville, 11 Sep 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mod Reminder:

To ensure that factual information is discussed on WS, links to MSM reports or LE statements are required for statements made as fact. The exception to this rule is when we have a Verified Insider that is a family member or friend to the victim or missing person.

The Verified Insider process is completely confidential and details can be found here: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

To adhere to the standards WS has in place and best support families any posts stated as fact when someone is not a VI will be removed. Upon completion of the VI process, these posts may be reinstated.

Thanks for your understanding and feel free to use the report feature on this post or PM a Mod/Admin if you have any questions on the VI process.

- Mad

<modsnip - Quoted post removed>

I've heard that the investigation is being headed by Captain Dan Falcitelli at Kingsland Police Department: (912) 7298254. Agency case number 2022-00031967.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Another LBT appeal. Police don’t appear to be doing a great deal.

APPEAL FOR INFORMATION! Alexander Hodgson-Doughty #missing #USA #florida #georgia #jacksonville #kingsland

Alexander's family are asking for anyone who may have seen Alexander at either of the following locations between 14th-18th September 2022 as they are trying to piece together his movements. US authorities are currently not actively searching but Alexander remains missing and potentially vulnerable.

Circle K Garage, 490 S Lee Street, Kingsland, GA

Kings Suites and Mini Storage, 504 S Lee St, Kingsland, GA

---------------------------

30 year old Alexander was last confirmed location was at Bay Street Bar and Grill, 119 East Bay Street, Jacksonville, Florida at around 6.30pm on Sunday 11th September.
He then got into a taxi which dropped him in Kingsland/Georgia. He has not been seen since.
Alexander is 6ft 4ins (193cm) tall and of medium to stocky build. He has short blonde/sandy-coloured hair and green eyes.
Alexander may be vulnerable and his family are extremely concerned for his safety.

Do you have any information?

LBT Global +44 1983 718802 Option 9
Information Hotline +44800 098 8485
(Free in the UK. May be charged from overseas. Please check with your provider).
WhatsApp +44 7543 166 561
Email delta.ops@lbt.global

You do not have to leave your name. All information will be passed to the relevant authorities.
May I ask where tjos information was obtained and if they are ci firmed times US zone and why these specific addresses and places and how they apply to his case?

I'm not sure if this is posted anywhere else on WS, but I just picked up this news article (of today) with a reconstruction of an unidentified victim found in November 2022. He does seem similar to me in appearance to the missing young man. The two individuals may have been previously reviewed given last seen and discovered locations; there is not much in the way of identifying physical characteristics included in the article, nor is the unidentified case listed on Namus.

Police hope new sketch will help identify man found dead along Clayton County roadway​

By FOX 5 Atlanta Digital TeamPublished January 5, 2023 5:00PMClayton CountyFOX 5 Atlanta

<modsnip - posting article in its entirety>

The man’s body was found in the 600 block of Hunter Ridge Drive in Jonesboro. Clayton County police say the body was badly decomposed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Called the possibility into Namus contact on Mr. Hodgson-Doughty's case. I would hope this had previously been reviewed, but I don't know. Not a lot in the way of stats info on the John Doe; but recon, timing, location & state of remains warrant review imo if not already completed.

I'm not sure if this is posted anywhere else on WS, but I just picked up this news article (of today) with a reconstruction of an unidentified victim found in November 2022. He does seem similar to me in appearance to the missing young man. The two individuals may have been previously reviewed given last seen and discovered locations; there is not much in the way of identifying physical characteristics included in the article, nor is the unidentified case listed on Namus.

Police hope new sketch will help identify man found dead along Clayton County roadway​

By FOX 5 Atlanta Digital TeamPublished January 5, 2023 5:00PMClayton CountyFOX 5 Atlanta

View attachment 392888

JONESBORO, Ga. - Police are hoping a new sketch created by a forensic artist will help in identifying a man found dead in Clayton County last November.

The man’s body was found in the 600 block of Hunter Ridge Drive in Jonesboro. Clayton County police say the body was badly decomposed.

"We have been reviewing all of our Missing Person cases and cases from other agencies in an attempt to identify this victim," police wrote in a release Thursday. "At this time, we know that the victim is a white male and was wearing a red jersey. We have attached a sketch of what the male victim could possibly look like."

The Georgia Bureau of Investigations helped to create a sketch of the man in hopes someone will recognize him.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Clayton County Police Department at 770-477-3550.
last November.
Thanks for posting Hope, but that's nothing like our missing Alexander (Oscar) Hodgson Doughty.

MOD NOTE:

Multiple posts have been removed or snipped due to various TOS violations. Please review the reminders below. Use the Report feature if you have any questions or concerns.

• Do not ignore instruction or warnings from Websleuths management. Continuing to post in contravention of instructions posted on the thread by a Moderator or Administrator is a serious TOS violation. Your posts will be removed and your account's access may be limited or terminated.

• Members may not state information as fact without links or post "inside information" unless they are a Verified Case Insider. If you feel you qualify as a case insider, please consider applying. It is a very quick and simple process. An explanation of the VI process and how to apply is found here.

• Members may not post, or request from other members, their personal contact information. Doing so is a violation of TOS. Information about the types of personal contact information that is prohibited from being shared and an explanation as to why this rule is in place is detailed in the Etiquette & Information section of The Rules.

• If you have information that is pertinent to a case, please contact the investigating law enforcement agency. DO NOT post the information on the thread. Doing so could potentially put yourself, the victims or others at risk and/or compromise the investigation.

• Copyright infringements are a very serious legal matter. Read the Copyright Rules which reflect copyright law. No more than 10% of an article may be copied and a link to the source must be provided to give credit to the author. Posts that copy more than 10% will be edited.

• All images must be accompanied by a link to the original source. If you copy an image from another site, be sure to provide a link to the original source or the picture will be removed.
  • Websleuths does NOT allow petitions. If we did it for one, we would have to do for all and that is not possible.
Thank you.

Weird, I live in Jacksonville and had never heard about this.
Please see our latest flier and previous flier summary. Case is being advocated by nonprofit group named :
Helping Others Missing Everywhere [H.O.M.E.] on Facebook and other platforms.
Date: 02/23/23
Thanks.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1676696606244.jpg
    FB_IMG_1676696606244.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 7
  • FB_IMG_1673567125527.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673567125527.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 7

Members online

Online statistics

Members online