FL - Alize and Tre Seymore charged with caging and torturing 6-year old son before letting him drown in bathtub - June 17, 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anthony Rouse loved the water, making it all the more tragic that the 6-year-old boy drowned to death, allegedly at the hands of his stepfather, according to police.

Before Anthony's death, he was a “really happy baby” who liked to go swimming and fishing, according to his father and foster mother, who both shared their memories with PEOPLE.

“He really liked the water, he liked to swim,” says Kasee Metzger, her voice cracking. “We took him to my mom’s house for his second birthday party because she has a pool and he really liked to swim and be around the water.”
[snip]
Anthony’s last request was a birthday gift from his dad: “‘Daddy my birthday is coming up,’ and he told me he wanted a Nintendo Switch, and a lot of Paw Patrol games,” Andre recalls.

But the part of the conversation Andre remembers most is the difficult goodbye the two had when Andre told him he had to leave for a fishing trip, which sometimes takes him offshore for two to three weeks. When Andre told Anthony he needed to hang up, the child pleaded with him to not go — According to Andre, Anthony said, “C’mon Daddy, don’t do me like that. Let’s go fishing!”

By the time Andre returned from his fishing trip, Anthony was dead.
Father Says 6-Year-Old Son Loved the Water. Then Boy Was Allegedly Drowned by His Stepfather

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back