Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible to have video like this.
I really believe he is telling the truth.

I was thinking maybe Diana got up early and she turned on the stove to cook breakfast. Maybe she saw old roommate outside waving and she went outside and she went with him.

Diana's shoes missing is very interesting to me....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That 'very attached' statement bothered me too. How do you let a 9 yr old 'get attached' to a random grown up guy renting a room in the house? That means she spent a lot of quality time with him, right?

Because he's not a random guy, he was a link to her father?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bio mother is suggesting, that Diana may have had contact to her dad via cellphone of the roommate. According to the mother the roommate would take the kids to eat, like MC Donald's.

The cellphone and the opportunity to talk to her dad would be a good reason to step out of the house then for Diana. Just saying.

-Nin
If this is the case I'd hope for Diana's sake the roommate would come clean about it. So did they know this guy well enough to let him take kids out and about?

Was Diana's dad not allowed to speak to his kids? Sorry if I missed this info.

Diana's shoes missing is very interesting to me....

Yes, exactly. The missing shoes makes me think she left on her own to meet someone.

In the video, hoping someone can clarify. Hard for me to understand. Dad said he left the door near his room unlocked, and that door goes out into the back yard or side yard, where the dog is. Diana's room is across from that door and next to parents. There is a door to enter the back yard, which the perp would encounter the dog. If someone knows the dog, maybe a treat would keep him quiet, knows that right through that back door, Diana's room is easy to get in and out.

I am just now listening to the interview inside the home. The reporter asked if the roommate was a friend of the father (or knew the father) and the stepdad said yes. Hmm....

I am believing the step-father, too. Either he is getting better at acting, or he had nothing to do with her missing. At the end where he looks like he can't breathe talking about her---- that is real.

For anyone just reading articles, you are not getting the big picture. My favorite part about how this is handled is the long videos. I don't ever remember another case like this. I no longer have to battle the "is the media only giving a snippet or taking that out of context" thing. This is first hand (step-father, mom) information and a whole lot of it. The things we are posting here are not from the media who only gives us a tiny piece. The information is a first hand, very detailed, very full account.

The door that was unlocked was the BACK door, across the hall from Diana's room. It was a door to the outside. His bedroom door he showed looked more like a curtain than a door. He said it stays open. Also, the window on her room definitely looked broken. He said there was stuff in front of it and the police moved it. I don't think she went out the window, but it definitely wasn't locked. It is also where the dog usually sleeps.

In the video, hoping someone can clarify. Hard for me to understand. Dad said he left the door near his room unlocked, and that door goes out into the back yard or side yard, where the dog is. Diana's room is across from that door and next to parents. There is a door to enter the back yard, which the perp would encounter the dog. If someone knows the dog, maybe a treat would keep him quiet, knows that right through that back door, Diana's room is easy to get in and out.

He keeps the door on the right always unlocked. Dog is left on the left side at night. The side that Diana's bedroom window and the parents window.

The only silver lining I can see in this confusing cloud is that Diana may have voluntarily gone with the kid-snatcher in some kind of a pre-arranged runaway scheme. That of course would mean that she may still be alive and healthy, and is basically being hidden. For instance, it may have been her idea to run back to Mexico and live with her bio-dad, with the ex-roommate being a means to achieve it and make it happen.

He keeps the door on the right always unlocked. Dog is left on the left side at night. The side that Diana's bedroom window and the parents window.

I wonder why he keeps that door 'always unlocked'----there are young children in there. They could lleave by themselves. People can come in...I don't get why he wanted that door 'always unlocked.'

The only silver lining I can see in this confusing cloud is that Diana may have voluntarily gone with the kid-snatcher in some kind of a pre-arranged runaway scheme. That of course would mean that she may still be alive and healthy, and is basically being hidden. For instance, it may have been her idea to run back to Mexico and live with her bio-dad, with the ex-roommate being a means to achieve it and make it happen.

I think the ex roomie may have lured her out with that promise. But I don't think the father was involved, sadly...

I think the ex roomie may have lured her out with that promise. But I don't think the father was involved, sadly...

Either the roomie or someone else who knew she missed her father and could use that to get to her.

I keep thinking she was lured out .... Hence her shoes being gone , but why the blanket? The blanket makes me think someone took her out , but how and why the shoes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member