Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you link his page please? can't find it

I went back and looked, so I deleted my post sorry. Some Human Traffickers use food as a "business card" So I wanted to know if some of the food was the food I have read about, but I don't think it was.

The facebook pages are always interesting because, metaphorically speaking, they usually don't put a swaztika tattoo on their foreheads. I haven't had a chance yet to really look at his fb, have you guys found anything like places he may he may visited, hobbies, geographic/demographic of folks, all within TOS of course!

Yeah, what's up with the works at middle school or whatever, sorry had to change devices and in the boonies now, thanks for everyone's updates!

I'm feeling optimistic now that she's still alive. Before not so much.

He really likes to show what he is about to eat. It's making me hungry!!

I went back and looked, so I deleted my post sorry. Some Human Traffickers use food as a "business card" So I wanted to know if some of the food was the food I have read about, but I don't think it was.

Interesting!! I am one that never buys into the human trafficking during a missing person case. This one, I am super open to it.

FWIW - The oil was left on high, 6 burner glass/ceramic top electric stove, with a pan filled with (possibly) Mazola oil (you can see a jug of oil on the counter, approx 1:50 mark). The pan looks to be either non-stick or ceramic on the interior. Nothing, from what I have read so far indicates there was smoke, just a smell.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/4-in-yo...for-answers-gives-us-glimpse-into-dianas-life

Regarding the last time JG was stated to be in the home...

"The mom tells Four In Your Corner the last time they saw him was a week ago when he came back to the house to pick up some of his belongings."

http://www.fox4now.com/news/diana-alvares-search-continues-family-suspects-they-know-kidnapper

Since I'm curious and suspecting of everything....Points of interest for me (which may not amount to a hill of beans) are - conflicting statements from the parents. As well as some of the family members using past tense when speaking of DA. I don't feel that all of it can be attributed to translation issues. I can't imagine what any of them are going through. The stress of your child missing, having a language barrier, being scrutinized, expecting a baby, having other children, etc. I don't know what to think other than DA is not home where she should be, enjoying her summer with all her friends and family.

Does anyone know if Diana is the eldest child living in the home?

Thank you so much for finding the stove info. I was not looking forward to have to find all that info, since it is being talked about so much and most of the details were said by the parents themselves. :)

Man...I don't want to get to into it. As I've posted before, I lived in Okeechobee. I was abused by my stepdad, and lets just say it wasn't hard for him to find other people to share in his perversion. Okeechobee is not a good place. I think it is possible, but I don't really know what he wanted to do with her in the end.

The works at Middle School on his page...maybe a *advertiser censored* code for likes young, young girls??

newbie poster

The works at Middle School on his page...maybe a *advertiser censored* code for likes young, young girls??

newbie poster

I'm not sure if this is a mobile thing or what, but on my computer it says "Works at Facebook" and "Studied at Yearling middle School"

I'm not sure if this is a mobile thing or what, but on my computer it says "Works at Facebook" and "Studied at Yearling middle School"
Ok Either it was worded wrong in the post or I read it wrong. Thanks for correcting! ☺

newbie poster

Man...I don't want to get to into it. As I've posted before, I lived in Okeechobee. I was abused by my stepdad, and lets just say it wasn't hard for him to find other people to share in his perversion. Okeechobee is not a good place. I think it is possible, but I don't really know what he wanted to do with her in the end.

:grouphug:

This two grown up brothers couldn't afford their own place, but could afford cars, trucks and vans.. Really..

OT - Something similar I just learned are the "calling cards" used by criminals. There was a drug bust in my town and one of the things the dealers would do is put a sign in their window indicating they had free (various) pets available. A particular animal could be assigned to certain drug. Now, I question anything that seems like a pattern or repetitive behavior..."Didn't our neighbor just have his sprinkler in the front yard yesterday but only once last week? I'm calling the cops!" (Not really, but you get what I mean) I feel you were on a justifiable path with the food thing. Never hurts to eliminate things like that when a person's life is in danger!

He'll tell... when they offer him a plea.

I don't think he will tell and I am not sure they will offer him a plea deal either to do so. Many Prosecutors now are refusing to offer any kind of deal especially if it concerns a missing young vulnerable child they believe has been murdered. I am trying to think of a plea deal that was offered for a pedophile that kidnapped, raped (imo) and murdered their victim, and cant think of one at the moment. One which involved a stranger offender or someone who wasn't kin to the victim. Florida is heavy handed on actually not only going for the death penalty and getting it but executing it far faster than many states who have it.

Even in Sierra Lamar's case the DA said right up front to her family that even in AT gave up the body location it would not get him a plea deal. I believe it will be like in most cases where the victim remains missing and they will take a little while to compile all of the powerful circumstantial evidence against him and will charge him with felony kidnapping, and first degree murder even if they haven't located her little body. If they can identify the child in the images and it turns out to be Diana they will additionally charge him with sex crimes against children.

There are just some cases where the offender doesn't deserve a plea deal of any kind. I believe this is one of these cases. Juries are much harder on someone like Jorge when the little victim is of no kin to the pedophile/murderer.

Correction:
The only case I can remember now that I think about it was the little Daniele Van Dam case. The DA was going to go for LWOP if he would give up the location. In fact they were a couple of hours away from completing the plea agreement when one of the searchers found her little body. So the death penalty was back on the table and he received the DP. But that was a California case and not in Florida.

I just don't have the feeling they are even thinking about offering him a plea deal much less actually giving him one. JMO though.

OT - Something similar I just learned are the "calling cards" used by criminals. There was a drug bust in my town and one of the things the dealers would do is put a sign in their window indicating they had free (various) pets available. A particular animal could be assigned to certain drug. Now, I question anything that seems like a pattern or repetitive behavior..."Didn't our neighbor just have his sprinkler in the front yard yesterday but only once last week? I'm calling the cops!" (Not really, but you get what I mean) I feel you were on a justifiable path with the food thing. Never hurts to eliminate things like that when a person's life is in danger!

Yes! Exactly. It leaves me wondering if he posted the food when he had the kids alone.

newbie poster

I brought that up way back on thread #1.........listed under "work and education", references the Facebook page to a jr. high school that is mainly pictures of teenaged girls doing teenage things. That of course was before the revelations we're now aware of about what was found on his phone. I thought it was strange at the time......but now it simply falls right in line with everything else we've found out about this guy.

Personally, I don't think this big ZERO is a part of some kind of an organized *advertiser censored* ring. I think everything they find on his phone will have been camera photos taken by him, and I really hope they don't find out that some of the pics originated from the step-dad's phone. He had many months to spend time with this young girl, build up her trust, and convince her to do things she shouldn't.

When all of the dust settles and the forensic analysis if the phone data is completed, I think it's going to be mind bending just how much Guerrero and Diana communicated back and forth without anyone having a clue. We know there were communications between them the night she vanished, in the wee morning hours. Is there anybody in here that believes that was the only time that happened?

They may be willing to plea the case if the victim was an adult but I still do not believe they are willing to offer him anything because they know his victim is the most vulnerable in our society. To do this to an innocent and naïve little 9 year old changes everything imo.

I brought that up way back on thread #1.........listed under "work and education", references the Facebook page to a jr. high school that is mainly pictures of teenaged girls doing teenage things. That of course was before the revelations we're now aware of about what was found on his phone. I thought it was strange at the time......but now it simply falls right in line with everything else we've found out about this guy.

Personally, I don't think this big ZERO is a part of some kind of an organized *advertiser censored* ring. I think everything they find on his phone will have been camera photos taken by him, and I really hope they don't find out that some of the pics originated from the step-dad's phone. He had many months to spend time with this young girl, build up her trust, and convince her to do things she shouldn't.

When all of the dust settles and the forensic analysis if the phone data is completed, I think it's going to be mind bending just how much Guerrero and Diana communicated back and forth without anyone having a clue. We know there were communications between them the night she vanished, in the wee morning hours. Is there anybody in here that believes that was the only time that happened?

Strongly agree with you. He had months and months to groom poor Diana. She has been described as a care taker of sorts of younger children. Always looking out for them. There was a new baby on the way. Perhaps Diana was growing out of this phase. Leaving her more vulnerable to this creep.

ITA! I don't have any doubt that both the mom and stepdaddy willingly turned their phone over to LE. I don't think either of them are involved and are shocked and sickened by all they have had to digest. Its been more than enough time for LE to go through the phones that her family owned.

IMO

Thread #3 has been prepared.

This one will close in 10 minutes. We will continue at thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads