FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was really upset and saying that to try and get the police to the house as fast as possible. If the police were to think he would possibly kill someone if he found them, they'd get there faster.

I agree...I think God forbid if it were my child...I might be cursing quite a bit too. I can't judge the 911 call. He was frantic...maybe that's his way of showing it.

Finally caught up! Whew! I like general discussion threads and media threads rather than trying to keep up with 15 different threads!

That LE did not answer the question of whether or not Haleigh had been in school on Monday tells me something. The Dad had said he was at the school bus stop when Haleigh got home from school on Monday, IIRC. That statement is out there. The question is a simple one. I believe that had Haleigh been in school on Monday, LE would have simply stated, "Yes, she was. Next question." Watch and see if there isn't something up with school on Monday.

Go, TM & TES. Volunteers also. I hope there is news today!

Also... I have to say this in reguards to the GF sleeping thru all this.... some people are VERY hard sleepers... think about it... do you wake up everytime your husband or sigother gets outta bed? have you woke up every single time your child comes slippin into bed in the middle of the night? I can understand that MAYBE she did sleep thru it...

just my thought..
My teens slept through the house alarm going off and I even tested the fire alarm...no response! They slept like rocks without drugs or drinking.

I locked thread downstairs for pert docs/info becuase we have started a sticky here on missing forum for all public to see just like it.

Thanks!

Also... I have to say this in reguards to the GF sleeping thru all this.... some people are VERY hard sleepers... think about it... do you wake up everytime your husband or sigother gets outta bed? have you woke up every single time your child comes slippin into bed in the middle of the night? I can understand that MAYBE she did sleep thru it...

just my thought..

Okay, let's say for sake of arguement she DID sleep through it. Wouldn't it stand to reason that the person who "stole" Haleigh had to have previous knowledge of the fact that the gf tended to sleep like a rock and wouldn't get up? So how would you be sure of that unless you'd spent time in the same house with a sleeping Misty?

just my thought..

That was my thought too at first, but then another statement comes out of her mouth that Haleigh is the one who got up and went to the bathroom and when she didn't come back she got up to look for her..
So either way..
If someone come took her out of the bed why didn't she hear it if she can hear her get up and go to the bathroom?

And let's remember, this is only the REGISTERED sex offenders. If there are 44 KNOWN ones withiin a 5 mile radius, how many do you s'pose that translates into: that have never been caught, or reported, or are just getting started.

Creepy.

Yes, we are living in some bad times.:mad:

just my thought..

Good point. Me: Light sleeper. I wake up to the sound of a spider walking on the wall. My husband: Heavy sleeper. He wouldn't wake up for armageddon.

*3:00PM Monday night Haleigh's dad goes to work
*5:00PM Monday night visit from Misty's Brother and Nephews
*8:00 PM Monday night Junior and Haleigh were put in bed
*8-10 PM Monday Night Misty stayed up washing Blanket cleaning and taking out trash.
*10:00PM Monday night Checked the back door then Misty G/F went to bed in same bed as Junior different bed than Haleigh BUT same room
*3:00AM Tuesay Morning Misty gets up to go to bathroom notices light in kitchen on, sees back door propped with cinder block WIDE open
*3:00AM Tuesday morning Haleigh's Dad leaves work to come home
* AM Tuesday morning call placed to 911
*3:49AM Tuesday morning Haleigh's Dad's Mom Calls Bio-mom of Haleigh (Crystal) to tell her Haleigh is missing

Just trying to see how things played out I know we dont have a definite of Haleigh attending school for the day anything I missed/ messed up?

How can I find out if there are any SO in my community? There being 44 in that community just makes me sick.

That was my thought too at first, but then another statement comes out of her mouth that Haleigh is the one who got up and went to the bathroom and when she didn't come back she got up to look for her..
So either way..
If someone come took her out of the bed why didn't she hear it if she can hear her get up and go to the bathroom?

If any of you have been in a mobile home you know that just walking and moving around in them...makes noise. Not like a home with a solid foundation. I think you could tell the difference between a child moving around and an adult moving around. I guess I am trying to say if she knew she got up to go to the bathroom...she would have heard someone else in there.

I am convinced we can fairly well rule out custody or family dispute related since a sibling was left behind.

JL and Couey notwithstanding, I am also fairly convinced that in order to exit so quietly from such close quarters, Haleigh likely knew her abductor.

This confirms my own impressions of gf (being guilty only of irresponsibility or something less than the worst), and leaves LE to determine what neighbor, relative or familiar druggie "stole" Haleigh. :(

May not be the time to say this nor can we be certain it wasn't a total random stranger either, but wth people don't give more thought to what kind of people they bring around their children is beyond me...

:praying:

JMO
I have to respectfully disagree that we can rule out bio mom etc. (custody or dispute) because both children were not taken. My list of Xs in that column for motive is growing. ;)

My teens slept through the house alarm going off and I even tested the fire alarm...no response! They slept like rocks without drugs or drinking.

I slept through a tree coming through my house, during hurricane Gloria. I was about 18 y/o. I wasn't on anything AND it was a nap in the middle of the day. I wish I could sleep like that now!

*3:00PM Monday night Haleigh's dad goes to work
*5:00PM Monday night visit from Misty's Brother and Nephews
*8:00 PM Monday night Junior and Haleigh were put in bed
*8-10 PM Monday Night Misty stayed up washing Blanket cleaning and taking out trash.
*10:00PM Monday night Checked the back door then Misty G/F went to bed
*3:00AM Tuesay Morning Misty gets up to go to bathroom notices light in kitchne on, sees back door propped with cinder block WIDE open
*3:00AM Tuesday morning Haleigh's Dad leaves work to come home
* AM Tuesday morning call placed to 911
*3:49AM Tuesday morning Haleigh's Dad's Mom Calls Bio-mom of Haleigh (Crystal) to tell her Haleigh is missing

Just trying to see how things played out I know we dont have a definite of Haleigh attending school for the day anything I missed/ messed up?
Dad stated the last time he saw Haleigh was when he picked her up from the bus stop (from school) This was in a video interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77