FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on this one Ned. I believe she was stalked, and taken by a pedophile.
This is what I am thinking at this point as well. Imagine this guys....if there are 44 sos in a five mile radius how many are there in a ten mile radius:eek:

Look at the time line in the police report...it's different than what we have been hearing too.

After reading the police report I totally agree stories are changing some. This is the first time I have heard this version. She went to bed at 10:30, Haleigh and R.Jr were in the same bed sleeping, she woke up a little before 3 to go get a drink notice Haleigh gone looked frantically for her and about 5 minutes later Ronald pulled in the driveway. The police arrived at the scene at 3:40. What does recordings seized not stolen mean? The report also shows Haleigh as a male wearing pink shirt and tan shorts.

What is the driving time to where biomom lives? If I remember it is about 150 miles - so approximately 3 hours. If not biomom, what about grandmother?

I think this is plausible. I watched NG last night and it seems biomom is taking a "wait and see" approach to the investigation. She said that LE was not telling them much of anything, except that they are continuing to search. I know that doesn't mean anything, but seeing her and her mother sitting calmly in those lawn chairs just answering NG's questions didn't feel right for some reason.

Salem

Hmmm... 3 hours that far?? Geesh I thought I saw 90 min to an hour, Ugghhhh

My idea is still that the GF knows more than she is saying. I'm not suggesting that she did something to Haleigh, I'm saying her story isn't altogether and it may not be giving LE the exact timeline and exact details they need to find this child...alive.

On HLN tonight the Grandfather said that he has not talk to LE. that he fill out a FORM.
OK is LE passing out forms to fill out? did they do that with the sex offenders. Also Last night Boi mother said she not been ask to take a lie dector test??
But yet LE said that the sex offenders has been clear. I hope that they are not going by forms.
Something not right here. Also the family does not know when LE is given a presser.

What is going on???

Qouting my post
I would like to see the form that the family was given. Maybe media??

On HLN tonight the Grandfather said that he has not talk to LE. that he fill out a FORM.
OK is LE passing out forms to fill out? did they do that with the sex offenders. Also Last night Boi mother said she not been ask to take a lie dector test??
But yet LE said that the sex offenders has been clear. I hope that they are not going by forms.
Something not right here. Also the family does not know when LE is given a presser.

What is going on???
per the presser today all the sos have been interviewed and their homes searched but they are not cleared

I stand corrected, Ronald said "dumb biotch" not "stupid biotch" like I originally had thought.

Thanks! I noticed that in the report, Misty states that she got up to get a drink... not use the bathroom

Thank you for the police report: My comments in bold

Myself and officer Sorenson initiated a track (this is with the search dog) at the beginning at the back/side of the door of the residence. The track lead directly out to the backdoor and down a wooded path, as we traveled down the wooded path, we located what appeared to be a small child’s foot print in the dirt. –I hope they are able to determine if that foot print was new. Was the child playing out earlier that day without shoes? Would she have ever of gone in a deeply wooded area by herself without shoes? Track lead to a pond. IMPORTANT; at the LAST residence on the right side of Green Drive was a small building with a door which had been left open. What is this small building? The track ended here. Car tracks from that small building? Evidence of Haleigh at that building???

The fact that the child was awake and walking appears she either new her attacker or went willingly.

After reading the police report I totally agree stories are changing some. This is the first time I have heard this version. She went to bed at 10:30, Haleigh and R.Jr were in the same bed sleeping, she woke up a little before 3 to go get a drink notice Haleigh gone looked frantically for her and about 5 minutes later Ronald pulled in the driveway. The police arrived at the scene at 3:40. What does recordings seized not stolen mean? The report also shows Haleigh as a male wearing pink shirt and tan shorts.

I read she was seen wearing pink shirt and underwear??? I am so lost. I feel like we are back at day one because everything we thought we knew is being thrown out the window????

Could the recording be a video of Haliegh - I noticed they took a photo.

In the 911 call she seemed like she didn't know what she was wearing. She just said her pajamas. Now its she went to get a drink. Jeez!

What is going on???

My feeling on this, they know or have a good idea who the perp is.

You're so right, we can't ignore the fact that the hounds did hit down there. And they brought in more dogs today and came up with some type of leads, so maybe the dogs hit again.

I can't see how they clear 44 sex offenders this fast????
they are not cleared...per le today..they clarified...that they were cleared insofar that they had all been contacted, initially interviewed, and their residences searched

Atipster saw two men with a small girl at a railroad crossing loading the child into a pickup. Coincidentally, the tracking dogs followed Haleigh's scent to a railroad crossing. I don't know if it is the same one.

The police report says nothing about train tracks. Said the dog stopped at a small building not far from her residence.
Her footprint indicates she walked with her abductor.

(bold mine)

Huh? Would you mind elaborating on this, please? :eek:

I know I read that one set of dogs sniffed clear up to the train tracks (some others sniffed up to the docks), but there was a sighting of a girl with some men at the train tracks?

It was on FCN. I was watching the live feed. If they archive footage go back to about 5:10 PM or so today. They stated it was a "dead end" but considering the tracking in the police report, I would say there might be something to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16