DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:
Maybe the gf was the original target

Perp goes to the master bedroom but finds the son in bed with gf

Haleigh though on her own ... he takes Haleigh????

Also i think screen door propped open so he could pick/force back door and also doors left open incase of need of a quick get away.

just throwing that out there!

It is an area that RC and MC feel comfortable enough to now stay in a tent in, yet they deadbolted their doors shut everynight. In rural areas locking up to that degree isn't the norm it is the exception.

Ok the kitchen light being on

I don't get that part either unless Haliegh got up herself and went to the kitchen, turned the light on and then what... goes outside by herself? opens the back door and props it open with a cememt block so it wouldn't lock on her. Why?

Haleigh gets up, goes to the kitchen and turns the light on gets her drink or whatever and goes back to bed, leaving the light on. Perp is watching, sees the child, comes in the back door and props it open so he can carry her out. Goes to bedroom and snatches her from the bed without making any noise to wake up Misty or Jr.

Door shows no sign of forced entry. Perp has a key. Perp was already in the house and hiding. Perp came in front door and let himself out the back. Perp was a visitor to the home that day and unlocked back door to return later.

If you go with Haleigh turning on the kitchen light, maybe somebody coming in the home woke her and she thought it was her daddy. Dad said that when he dropped her off at home after school, she told him she would she him after work. Maybe it was somewhat normal for her to hear him arrive home and go out and greet him.

Ok the kitchen light being on

I don't get that part either unless Haliegh got up herself and went to the kitchen, turned the light on and then what... goes outside by herself? opens the back door and props it open with a cememt block so it wouldn't lock on her. Why?

Haleigh gets up, goes to the kitchen and turns the light on gets her drink or whatever and goes back to bed, leaving the light on. Perp is watching, sees the child, comes in the back door and props it open so he can carry her out. Goes to bedroom and snatches her from the bed without making any noise to wake up Misty or Jr.

Door shows no sign of forced entry. Perp has a key. Perp was already in the house and hiding. Perp came in front door and let himself out the back. Perp was a visitor to the home that day and unlocked back door to return later.
Actually, just reading your post, it occured to me, if a CP was on the prowl and saw the Dad leave for work in the evening, then saw the small children and a very young teenaged babysitter alone in the house, I would imagine that might make for easy prey in the CP's mind ? Also, add the fact that the home was very secluded and you have possibly a tempting situation for a Perp.

If the TV in the bedroom was left on, it would mean several things:

1. The perp could see that everyone was asleep, either by looking in the window, or looking into the room in the house.

2. MC and Jr. didn't wake up because the TV drowned out any noise an intruder or Haleigh would have made.

It is an area that RC and MC feel comfortable enough to now stay in a tent in, yet they deadbolted their doors shut everynight. In rural areas locking up to that degree isn't the norm it is the exception.
Uhm...Hello? LE is crawling all over that place with a deputy parked next to them and a command center nearby. It is pretty safe in that tent at the moment. LOL

The new 13 y/o friend Blinky, that seems to have made friends with him just days before Chad disappeared obviously his parents are unaware because their son is still connected to the site.

I have the email address for the Sheriff were Blinky claims to live. I am debating sending the wanted poster, the myspace links and pointing out that Blinky has been chatting with this loser.

If you send anything, you should include this....

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderConvictions.asp?oID=FL54368&aID=&at=1&sid=&sp=1&nm=

Did they have pets? Maybe Haleigh got up, went to the kitchen, looked out the window and saw or thought she saw the family cat outside and opened the door. Don't know, like I said, I'm just throwing ideas out there, as much to familiarize myself as for any other reason.

Maybe it was a habit to wake up about that time since it was his routine. He probably woke her a bit when he came home every night with the door, unloading work stuff, getting undressed, etc. I didn't find it odd really.
Yes, you have a good point. She might even wake up on purpose. I'd feel better hearing her say that herself though. Now...next question...do you think dad just climbs into bed with her and the boy...and they all sleep in the one room? I guess it doesn't really matter to the case.
Perhaps that is why Haleigh missed so much school...gf might have overslept if sleep always interrupted.

I highly doubt anyone would mess with them. I would think LE is there around the clock to make sure no one goes in the house.

There was one other person that mentioned this but no one else has commented. Blinky is in a photo with a little girl in the missing SO's photos, and the caption says lil bro and niece.

Didn't see that. That would deffinately be different.

Lock up so nobody steals anything (esp. drugs if you have them). Sleeping in a tent in a trailer court = nothing worth stealing in tent (and LE presence all over, sleep tight)

I dont know what to think anymore, (and Im getting a headache thinking -after just evaulating the CMA case for months).
But, "if" the dad or the GF did anything to her, they arent too smart to tell LE the door was locked. They would have at least "faked" a break in.

Uhm...Hello? LE is crawling all over that place with a deputy parked next to them and a command center nearby. It is pretty safe in that tent at the moment. LOL

And according to the story a predator is on the loose in the community. I wouldn't be in a tent and have that info broadcast on the news. Especially if every night in my trailer I am deadbolted in for "safety".

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

in this picture on the video screen...doesn't his gf look like his daughter? sorry but it is just kinda bang!~~to me. He is a man. She looks like she is just barely out of childhood (which she is)
Tonight, I believe on NG, the sister of Ronald was on and she stated that 17 is not really young at all...that must make me really old ! Maybe for some people it's not young, but IMO, it's definitlely young when you are responsible for two children 24/7, as she says she is.

This might have been put out there already (page & 1/2 behind) but the father mentioned in one of the interviews he found it strange the gf was awake as she is usally asleep when he came home from work.
in his interview I took it that he knew something was wrong when he saw her up and she tried to call him as he was pulling "in the yard"

Playing devil's advocate, if I were in her crew, I might not come forward either. If it looks like it would help find or save Haleigh, yeah. If MC was out farting around, telling authorities about it isn't really going to help Haleigh. It can only get MC in trouble.

Yeah it would get her in trouble but it opens up the time frame plus allows for the perp to have been able to be in the home a lot longer than just snatch and go. It allows for someone to have pulled a vehicle right up to the front door. It also allows for it to have been a something that may have been planned based on knowing Misty's habits of leaving the children alone which would open up a whole new line of people to question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf