FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone access the mom's my space account. Seems like when I try I keep getting locked up, or knocked off the site. Was wanting to access to pictures, players in herlife..
Everyone is a suspect until haleigh is found.

I know that mom Crystal has a sister Sarah. That site is still unlocked with around 100 photos.

LE has said that the A/C has been "interviewed" - not sure if they said "cleared" or they did and then back-tracked because I heard again, just yesterday LE said "the whole world is a suspect". They haven't said "cleared" on all the RSO's - LE said they have ACCOUNTED FOR, or "talked to and checked residences" - I think.

LE is being very very very tip lipped on anyone and everyone involved. Could be because of small town venue and everyone is somehow related to everyone else by marriage, extended blood, whatever.

SS, I'm pulling this over from the last thread. Really gave to go - fam is screaming for me...

SS, bold by me. Hi This is the same thing I'm thinking. Quick question, and please don't get angry with me for suggesting this...I just posted something on the astrology thread. I wonder if LE did a drug test on her. Perhaps that could explain the reason for giving two polygraphs. I'm thinking that if perhaps she smoked a little bit of weed (or took another relaxant), then her peaks & dips might not be read correctly, b/c she could actually believe what she was saying or answering to be truthful. I know you said you don't think drugs were involved, but something in me is saying it shouldn't be omitted altogether. If no drug testing was performed, then they might not ever know since some drugs leave the system after 3 days. I'm not even sure that I actually believe MC is involved, but I can't rule it out yet. Some things just don't add up in my eyes...like the light in the kitchen for instance. Heck, maybe she thought she turned it off before she went to bed, but actually forgot, therefore the light would still have been on when she got up to tinkle. The cinderblock really bothers me. The fact that 911 wasn't called right away bothers me. I found that neither bio fam is great and can't help but worry that little Haleigh is no longer with us. The poor baby didn't have a chance. Both bio mom and dad seem to have gotten themselves together, but with the drugs that were involved in their past, I find it hard to believe that they're 100% off of them. Meth is a very serious drug, as well as GHB. I look at the age bio dad was when caught, and that could explain everything, especially with given the area they lived in. It's consumed with drugs. Just search demographics for those areas. If you have a problem, and you seem to overcome it, why live in an area that's surrounded with the same problems that you seem to have overcome? This is why my mind can't get rid of the thought. Please help me on this question. Do you, or would you, know if LE would have done a drug test on either MC or RC (or bio mom for that matter)? Something just doesn't add up to me. Yes, I feel as though a SO could be involved...I just wonder if it's also related or acquainted with a member of the family or group of friends. Thanks so much SS!
:blowkiss:

Jersey girl, I have to agree with you about the drugs being in their systems.

I realize this is a horrible situation for the families, but if they are into drugs, like all the court documents state, then more than likely they are still using. This might account for the different stories.

Abusing drugs has an affect on a persons short term memories.

She mentioned him in the same timespan as her brother and nephews being there. Maybe she failed to mention it was later or he was there at the time, but stayed later? LE already cleared him tho...so I am again confused. How can we include him?

LE keeps saying...no one is cleared....they have talked to all these people but cleared no one. And they have mentioned poly being given to family and friends. They would say he was an AC guy to hide it from ron.....I mean he is an AC guy...but kwim?

Swag said:
Ok - woke up, coffeed up, and now caught up.

Blanket talk, SO talk, Misty talk, VAN TALK

I have a little light bulb when reading the van talk. Don't slap me - but now with update on last known location - this might be relevant.

WHAT IF gf took the kids with her when she went out? WHAT IF there was a van they went in - albeit sister's or an unknown someone's.

This ties in with the blanket talk. WHY would Misty's blanket BE IN the "van that they took"? I'm assuming she's talking about sister's van and the nephews play date. Why would there have been A NEED for her (gf) to bring her blanket out of the house and put it in the van?

We also have been left with HUGE time gaps in gf's story. We have heard NOTHING about "dinner for the kids" and "bath time for the kids" - she jumps from 5:30 when nephews left to 8:00 when she put her to bed.

IF gf is afraid of dad - she wouldn't go off and leave the kids - what happens if he comes home? We don't know about cell phones - did the home just have a landline so that if dad called home and no one answered - in the 911 call he says to Misty - "give me my phone". Did gf even have a phone? Wouldn't it be easier to just take the kids with her if she planned on going out? Maybe she asked to borrow sister's van - excuse being needing groceries - but in actuality needed her "fix" and was going out to make a "buy" - left kids in van?

(bold mine, from last thread) Yes still unclear to me who if anyone drove van? Seems important, was gf able to drive or transport kids during day? Agree TOO much info missing from timeline, no one has provided these details--incl LE. JMO

:parrot:

The police being so quiet, not giving any news, even an update on searches or their thoughts on her whereabouts makes me tend to think their leaning towards the family as a guilty party. Not alarming them to lawer up, quit cooperating, etc....

Normally, we have updates on a missing person. But this one absolutely nothing which screams volumes to me. They haven't cleared Misty, or they would have said so just like they have in other instances.

Jon Benet Ramsey was wrapped in her blanket. Bed wetting, almost the same ages. Gonna take a nap, will come back stronger and more alert. LOL

Originally Posted by Jersey Girl
SS, I'm pulling this over from the last thread. Really gave to go - fam is screaming for me...

SS, bold by me. Hi This is the same thing I'm thinking. Quick question, and please don't get angry with me for suggesting this...I just posted something on the astrology thread. I wonder if LE did a drug test on her. Perhaps that could explain the reason for giving two polygraphs. I'm thinking that if perhaps she smoked a little bit of weed (or took another relaxant), then her peaks & dips might not be read correctly, b/c she could actually believe what she was saying or answering to be truthful. I know you said you don't think drugs were involved, but something in me is saying it shouldn't be omitted altogether. If no drug testing was performed, then they might not ever know since some drugs leave the system after 3 days. I'm not even sure that I actually believe MC is involved, but I can't rule it out yet. Some things just don't add up in my eyes...like the light in the kitchen for instance. Heck, maybe she thought she turned it off before she went to bed, but actually forgot, therefore the light would still have been on when she got up to tinkle. The cinderblock really bothers me. The fact that 911 wasn't called right away bothers me. I found that neither bio fam is great and can't help but worry that little Haleigh is no longer with us. The poor baby didn't have a chance. Both bio mom and dad seem to have gotten themselves together, but with the drugs that were involved in their past, I find it hard to believe that they're 100% off of them. Meth is a very serious drug, as well as GHB. I look at the age bio dad was when caught, and that could explain everything, especially with given the area they lived in. It's consumed with drugs. Just search demographics for those areas. If you have a problem, and you seem to overcome it, why live in an area that's surrounded with the same problems that you seem to have overcome? This is why my mind can't get rid of the thought. Please help me on this question. Do you, or would you, know if LE would have done a drug test on either MC or RC (or bio mom for that matter)? Something just doesn't add up to me. Yes, I feel as though a SO could be involved...I just wonder if it's also related or acquainted with a member of the family or group of friends. Thanks so much SS!
Boy, my hard head has sure put me in a position on this case. LOL Now...I am beginning to see some things I didn't either want to see or that I was too quick to dismiss. I am going back to square one and re-examine things.

You could very well be correct and it was mentioned by others that this could be the case. I did read in the article written about the town itself where the guy in the barber shop stated the area was very much drug infested. (We all know that guys in barber shops know these things! And they say women gossip?!)

Bringing this over from last thread - I posted it just as it closed.

As for the SO's and names and relationships

So far we have:

Kyle Johns SO - is, in fact, the one that lived the closest to them - IIRC 500 ft. over on Monroe Ave. WSleuthers have sleuthed that he "could be" related to bio-mom's (Crystal Sheffield) mom (Marie Sheffield - Griffis (maiden name Johns) )

Then we have:

Donald Sapp SO (not sure of distance lived to home)
Now be "sleuthed" as "could be related to" landlord of mobile home, and/or co-deeded name to Misty's sister's home? And now somehow could be connected to Marie Sheffield Griffis as well?

Do I have that right?

I posted this way earlier this morning... I think Sapp is Lindsy Croslin's maiden name. Guy Sapp, I believe is her father. She is married to Misty's brother Tommy. They live behind the Cummings home.
I just got home from church so I'm sleuthing now for proof that her maiden name is indeed Sapp and that her father is Guy Sapp.
This Donald Sapp creep could be Lindsy's brother, uncle, or cousin.
Off to sleuth...

SS, bold by me. Hi This is the same thing I'm thinking. Quick question, and please don't get angry with me for suggesting this...I just posted something on the astrology thread. I wonder if LE did a drug test on her. Perhaps that could explain the reason for giving two polygraphs. I'm thinking that if perhaps she smoked a little bit of weed (or took another relaxant), then her peaks & dips might not be read correctly, b/c she could actually believe what she was saying or answering to be truthful. I know you said you don't think drugs were involved, but something in me is saying it shouldn't be omitted altogether. If no drug testing was performed, then they might not ever know since some drugs leave the system after 3 days. I'm not even sure that I actually believe MC is involved, but I can't rule it out yet. Some things just don't add up in my eyes...like the light in the kitchen for instance. Heck, maybe she thought she turned it off before she went to bed, but actually forgot, therefore the light would still have been on when she got up to tinkle. The cinderblock really bothers me. The fact that 911 wasn't called right away bothers me. I found that neither bio fam is great and can't help but worry that little Haleigh is no longer with us. The poor baby didn't have a chance. Both bio mom and dad seem to have gotten themselves together, but with the drugs that were involved in their past, I find it hard to believe that they're 100% off of them. Meth is a very serious drug, as well as GHB. I look at the age bio dad was when caught, and that could explain everything, especially with given the area they lived in. It's consumed with drugs. Just search demographics for those areas. If you have a problem, and you seem to overcome it, why live in an area that's surrounded with the same problems that you seem to have overcome? This is why my mind can't get rid of the thought. Please help me on this question. Do you, or would you, know if LE would have done a drug test on either MC or RC (or bio mom for that matter)? Something just doesn't add up to me. Yes, I feel as though a SO could be involved...I just wonder if it's also related or acquainted with a member of the family or group of friends. Thanks so much SS! :blowkiss:

The only thing about drug testing is, if she was smoking pot, that stays in your system for 30 days. And from some of the pictures that we have seen, at least from the biomom's family, that does seem to be something that they partake in. Have we seen any pics of biodad's home? I'm not being snarky here, but just from the "looks" of them (I know, I know!) I would bet that gf and biodad are pot smokers also. (FWIW, I think it should be legalized).

Boy, my hard head has sure put me in a position on this case. LOL Now...I am beginning to see some things I didn't either want to see or that I was too quick to dismiss. I am going back to square one and re-examine things.

You could very well be correct and it was mentioned by others that this could be the case. I did read in the article written about the town itself where the guy in the barber shop stated the area was very much drug infested. (We all know that guys in barber shops know these things! And they say women gossip?!)
I think it's refreshing that you're willing to admit that you could have been wrong, or maybe didnt look closely enough. Sometimes we get hard headed and have blinders on. Objectivity can bring to light things that might normally be overlooked

fam is screaming for me...

This is the same thing I'm thinking. Quick question, and please don't get angry with me for suggesting this... I wonder if LE did a drug test on her. Perhaps that could explain the reason for giving two polygraphs. I'm thinking that if perhaps she smoked a little bit of weed (or took another relaxant), then her peaks & dips might not be read correctly, b/c she could actually believe what she was saying or answering to be truthful. I know you said you don't think drugs were involved, but something in me is saying it shouldn't be omitted altogether. If no drug testing was performed, then they might not ever know since some drugs leave the system after 3 days. I'm not even sure that I actually believe MC is involved, but I can't rule it out yet. Some things just don't add up in my eyes...like the light in the kitchen for instance. Heck, maybe she thought she turned it off before she went to bed, but actually forgot, therefore the light would still have been on when she got up to tinkle. The cinderblock really bothers me. The fact that 911 wasn't called right away bothers me. I found that neither bio fam is great and can't help but worry that little Haleigh is no longer with us. The poor baby didn't have a chance. Both bio mom and dad seem to have gotten themselves together, but with the drugs that were involved in their past, I find it hard to believe that they're 100% off of them. Meth is a very serious drug, as well as GHB. I look at the age bio dad was when caught, and that could explain everything, especially with given the area they lived in. It's consumed with drugs. Just search demographics for those areas. If you have a problem, and you seem to overcome it, why live in an area that's surrounded with the same problems that you seem to have overcome? This is why my mind can't get rid of the thought. Please help me on this question. Do you, or would you, know if LE would have done a drug test on either MC or RC (or bio mom for that matter)? Something just doesn't add up to me. Yes, I feel as though a SO could be involved...I just wonder if it's also related or acquainted with a member of the family or group of friends...

(snipped) Couldn't agree more!

He was there at the same time bro was....but not sure when he left. If bro and ac guy are good buddies, and you have to remember here...that ron and misty had only been together a few months, so as bad as I hate to type this...how attatched to Haleigh would any of them had been. I could see them getting together to cover for each other. :waitasec:

Agree, gf could clearly have stronger loyalties than to Haleigh or dad. JMO

:parrot:

The police being so quiet, not giving any news, even an update on searches or their thoughts on her whereabouts makes me tend to think their leaning towards the family as a guilty party. Not alarming them to lawer up, quit cooperating, etc....

Normally, we have updates on a missing person. But this one absolutely nothing which screams volumes to me. They haven't cleared Misty, or they would have said so just like they have in other instances.

Jon Benet Ramsey was wrapped in her blanket. Bed wetting, almost the same ages. Gonna take a nap, will come back stronger and more alert. LOL

Add to that the lack of public warnings of a baby snatcher out there.....

ITA Jersey Girl. Wonder if LE has drug tested the players and maybe even bio-mom too? Can they legally do that? Maybe, maybe ask if player wants to volunteer for one. I believe it would be QUITE RELEVANT to the case - just knowing who was clean, who was dirty and with what and how long ago.

Maybe NG will bring this all to light Mon nite - ya know she's gotta have the "rap sheets" as we have them here!

Seems like LE would have at least ASKED to drug test, especially given the appearance and general demeanor of both Dad and GF, as well as for any impact their state might have on their polys. However, this still "feels" like an abduction to me...at least for now. Mr. Y and I have left a light on in our kitchen for 32 years now. We just liked having one on during the night, especially when the kids were young. They could sleep in dark rooms but if they needed to get up in the night, they could have some light to guide them. If Hayleigh was afraid of the dark, I would have left a light on for her. Maybe GF was afraid of the dark too. Of course, from what's been said, it seems like seeing the light on was not normal for this group and alerted the GF to something strange so who knows. As for the door, it seems plausible that someone with a plan might have propped it to facilitate escape.

Still a barely 17 year old who seems out of it (in my opinion perhaps on drugs) may have been in over her head trying to be a compliant housekeeper, sitter, and sex partner to a 25 year old guy as she was expected to rangle two little kids when, IMO, she should have been doing homework and planning for the prom. It could have been too much. Something could have happened.

Still, there are the 44 sex offenders clustered around that trailer. That scares the heck out of me. People do take kids out their homes. Polly Klass, Jessica Lundsford, Elizabeth Smart, many others. To me, this just has that 'stranger abduction' feel, even though in this case it does seem that the 'stranger' may have been someone known to the 'family.' God, I pray for little Hayleigh. What a world we live in. Between her just past 16 year old 'stepmother,' and a town filled with sexual predators, man....

I posted this way earlier this morning... I think Sapp is Lindsy Croslin's maiden name. Guy Sapp, I believe is her father. She is married to Misty's brother Tommy. They live behind the Cummings home.
I just got home from church so I'm sleuthing now for proof that her maiden name is indeed Sapp and that her father is Guy Sapp.
This Donald Sapp creep could be Lindsy's brother, uncle, or cousin.
Off to sleuth...

I'm sorry but no, that is not correct.

Lindsy Croslin's maiden name is Collins.

She and Tommy do not live behind the Cummings home. It is around the block.

LE keeps saying...no one is cleared....they have talked to all these people but cleared no one. And they have mentioned poly being given to family and friends. They would say he was an AC guy to hide it from ron.....I mean he is an AC guy...but kwim?
Where is the link that it said he was cleared? I could have sworn I saw it in print. OMG!!! I NEED a forum here before I totally lose it!! HELP!!!! I am sinking fast...

I'm sorry but no, that is not correct.

Lindsy Croslin's maiden name is Collins.

She and Tommy do not live behind the Cummings home. It is around the block.

Oops, okay...guess I need not sleuth that.
Thanks

The only thing about drug testing is, if she was smoking pot, that stays in your system for 30 days. And from some of the pictures that we have seen, at least from the biomom's family, that does seem to be something that they partake in. Have we seen any pics of biodad's home? I'm not being snarky here, but just from the "looks" of them (I know, I know!) I would bet that gf and biodad are pot smokers also. (FWIW, I think it should be legalized).
I think if LE did drug test all - they (LE) would most likely "overlook" a dirty test if it was JUST WEED. Pot smokers exclusively - meaning that is ALL the drugs they do and the ONLY drugs they do - these types are usually very non-violent personalities.

But, if a dirty test also INCLUDES meth, coke, crack - ANYTHING much more serious - that's who they are looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV