FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. I realize that biodad was upset, scared, whatever during the 911 call, but those F*bombs just flew out of his mouth fast and furious. That was my first thought, Kiddos, when I heard it, about gf probably being abused by him. We all know that, unfortunate as it is, some people continue to choose the same kinds of partners time after time. If she was in an abusive relationship before it stands to reason and backed up by statistics, that she probably is/will be again.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's abusive and I especially noticed even the 911 operator told Misty to calm him down before LE got there. I can understand him being angry but it seemed directed at the operator and the questions she had to ask. I know this has been discussed before and it's just MOO. :)

Another scenario? Haleigh & Jr. in bed @ 8 pm. Misty getting ready to turn in @ 10pm, Haleigh wakes up wet & comes to Misty for help w/ wet bedding. (The bedwetting could have been just an occasional thing, supposedly never happened when she stayed w/ bio mom, but not there very often-) Misty, tired irritable,resentful, whacks or shoves Haleigh, somehow causing fractured skull or broken neck, goes unconscious but still breathing a little - "I covered her with a little sheet" too freaked out to know what to do - washes the blankets - in the meantime Haleigh dies - So if Jr. aware of anything might have thought she was just sleeping - But I sure can't think of how Misty could have had it together enough to dispose of a body real well -

Someone very close to gf did the dirty work........protecting gf????
helped her with story???

The owner of the [Cummings] Haleighs home is a differnt person.
The owner of the mobil home that HaLeigh lived in also owns 6 others in the same 'park'.
Bard Donald + Phyllis H/W
102 Hoover Ln
104 Hoover Ln
200 Monroe Av
201 Monroe Av
212 Monroe Av Kyle S. Johns lives here.
103 Buchanan Cir

This address shows under whitepages for him so I believe this is his own place and he may not rent it out.
Donald Bard 201 Monroe Ave. Satsuma. Fl 32819

I have his other addres in PA as well as phone and cell number plus email address.

where in PA????

I was under the assumption that the SO's were cleared as in they were spoken to, not necessarily as POI? :confused:
You are correct. They were "cleared" in the sense that they have been accounted for, interviewed, and their houses were searched. They have not been cleared as far as being in the overall suspect pool.

In very small communities like this one, families marry families, everyone went to school together and I hate to say it, but even the LE could be related to some of the people involved.

That's the thing. In towns like this, and I know them well, everyone knows everyone and who is doing what and who is doing whom. There are people who know exactly what happened here and there are always "talkers" who will get the info out over time. The lady in the store who seemed so nasty, I would have asked her what did she mean by that and did she have other suggestions (soften her up a little) and get her talking. Which may be exactly what these people did. For that matter, LE will be very familiar with this family (and all the other families) and probably know roughly who to look at.

No. We don't. Another point that LE has kept in their vest of secret information. Strange that we have not heard mention of his regular hours from him or anyone else. There was only speculation on the part of someone else that he was working 12 hour days...which does not coincide with the time he supposedly picked her up from the bus. (Unless I missed something else!!)

She is 5, we can assume she is either in kindergarten or pre-K, right? Is she in A.M. or P.M. kindergarten? Some districts go all day now for kindergarten but just a couple of days a week. Did she attend a child program after school (daycare) so her father could sleep b/f he picked her up?

No. We don't. Another point that LE has kept in their vest of secret information. Strange that we have not heard mention of his regular hours from him or anyone else. There was only speculation on the part of someone else that he was working 12 hour days...which does not coincide with the time he supposedly picked her up from the bus. (Unless I missed something else!!)

I also heard he worked 12 hour shifts but the time he picked Haliegh up on Monday and got off work on Tuesday morning does not meet a 12 hour shift. I am puzzled LE has not confirmed that Haleigh was at school on Monday. There was a presser this week and when asked, LE did not know. Seems that would be an easy answer to get. The lack of information we are getting and the fact that this baby has been gone almost a week now is not good IMHO. Also, the mention of someone having her that did not have permission was a huge red flag.........but her mom did not have her so that is strange. She would have gotten JR too, if she was coming after her children. I feel like I am going in circles with the little bit of information we are getting. Also, today is Jr.'s birthday........it is all over the papers here in Georgia, "Jr. is spending his birthday missing his sister." soo sad

Thaks SS for pointing the fairy in my direction. I could use one of those full time. LOL

That's the thing. In towns like this, and I know them well, everyone knows everyone and who is doing what and who is doing whom. There are people who know exactly what happened here and there are always "talkers" who will get the info out over time. The lady in the store who seemed so nasty, I would have asked her what did she mean by that and did she have other suggestions (soften her up a little) and get her talking. Which may be exactly what these people did. For that matter, LE will be very familiar with this family (and all the other families) and probably know roughly who to look at.

Funny, I was just thinking what the chances are that LE not only knows the fam from professional experience but know them from growing up around there too.

I think george and cindy were on there way back from California when they started a search of the home right after finding the baby and LE would not let them in so they checked into a luxury hotel in orlando and I think it was on the
county's tab , I think they were not allowed in for about a day.
Exactly. They went in and did their business of removing what the SW allowed for before turning it back over the owners. They took their time in doing it...but we are not seeing that in this case. They are not still hauling items out 24/7 here. They are simply not allowing anyone into the home and haven't for how long now?

i was wondering about their schedules too. dad probably winds down for a while after work, but he's probably zonked out by the time haleigh needs to get up for school. is this why she missed so much school? it was probably misty's job to get her off to school. her missing school was getting dad in trouble of either going to jail or losing custody i think. little junior was so much easier to take care of because he didn't have to get up so early in the morning and go to school.......

i wouldn't think misty would "get rid of" haleigh because getting her ready for school was soooo hard or ron would get so mad at misty whenever she didn't get haleigh up for school, but it could be a source of resentment that triggered a fit of rage.

Wow...I missed the part where she missed so much school. How much?? Poor lil girl.

You are correct. They were "cleared" in the sense that they have been accounted for, interviewed, and their houses were searched. They have not been cleared as far as being in the overall suspect pool.

okay, lol I thought I missed something. :crazy:

based on the percieved education level of pretty much everyone involved here.......i wonder if LE can't confirm whether or not haleigh was at school monday. maybe no attendence records, teacher can't remember for sure, neither can bus driver? hopefully this isn't the case.

i would think the a/c guy would be a good bet to identify her, but maybe he can't either because he didn't see her or he saw "a bunch of little kids" (with her brother and his kids there) and he didn't really pay any attention to what the kids looked like?

the anthony case spoiled us with all the info that was leaked and released and this case they are giving us nothing.

after the anthony case, i'm surprised this hasn't occured to me until now. what if misty drugged the kids regularly to get them to sleep so she wouldn't have to deal with them and this time haleigh got too much or a bad reaction or something and died. i wonder if the boy could be tested or if anything would be detectable at this point? i wonder if he appeared "normal" when the cops got there or if he slept through everything or what?

where computer taken to see about how to make searches aka chloroform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV