FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find'her those are not showing individual pages when I click on them. They are showing me the myspace index page.
Me too, but thanks so much for the effort

Originally Posted by kellync
That reminds me of Jessie (Lord, forgive me, I cant remember her last name, but B/F was Bobby Cutts) That baby said a few things like "Mommys in the table, etc..heartbreaking. I'll be Jr. couldnt say much, but he cold say something relevant if he didnt have Nyquill, or Benadryl in his system.
I am glad you brought Blake up! He is the perfect example and he was only two. His age did not stop him from knowing what happened. He knew exactly what happened and told them. He was correct. (Bless his heart and I say a little prayer for him still.)

I'm sure they had cells (they aren't that expensive, get a trac fone from Dollar General for $10 or $15 and then add refills as needed) and I don't think they were that hurting for money....why do I say that? Their home is a size bigger than mine, I have a good job and support 3 kids by myself....know what I'm saying?? They may not appear to have much money but may spend in ways others wouldn't.

And on the blankets...I thought Misty's response to that was because the questioned was asked about them being outside (LE put them out there to get a scent or whatever).

Sorry, but this is going to be a hit and run.

I found a possible relationship between Guy Sapp and Lindsy Collins Croslin (co-owners of the Tyler property).

I believe Lindsy father is Floyd J Collins Jr who married Peggy Latrelle Sapp on 5/14/1986 in Flagler County (re: ancestry.com).

Don't yet know if/how Peggy is connected to Guy. Working on it...

based on the percieved education level of pretty much everyone involved here.......i wonder if LE can't confirm whether or not haleigh was at school monday. maybe no attendence records, teacher can't remember for sure, neither can bus driver? hopefully this isn't the case.

i would think the a/c guy would be a good bet to identify her, but maybe he can't either because he didn't see her or he saw "a bunch of little kids" (with her brother and his kids there) and he didn't really pay any attention to what the kids looked like?

the anthony case spoiled us with all the info that was leaked and released and this case they are giving us nothing.

Yeah but given FL's generous (MO, overly) sunshine laws, it's only a matter of time before every detail of these people's lives is out there for us all to see.

LE "holding" the trailer (or whatever you want to call it) doesn't surprise me too much. ron probably agreed to it. as the repeated trips back to the anthony's house has shown us, LE (understandably so) doesn't know what possible evidence might be in the trailer so why not preserve it as best they can until they have something specific to look for or examine. i'm sure they told ron it could help them find his daughter and he agreed to it. i would think in a week or two if they don't have any good leads that they will probably let them return to the trailer.

even if ron is guilty ( i don't think he is) he might agree to this in an attempt to act innocent.

LE might even have a right to do this without ron's cooperation, but i wouldn't think they could hold on to it forever.......

Originally Posted by FIND'HER
Am I crazy or does this kid....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
(He's a friend on Crystal Sheffields Myspace)

and this kid....
(A friend on Chad Reynolds (missing sex offender) Myspace)

Look alike?

Is that the same kid?

Find'her - I did hear somewhere that Chrystal had a boyfriend named Chad but I thought no, no it couldn't be the missing Chad Reynolds? I feel sick. Can someone find a good link to Chrystal's my space page so we can compare?

Sorry, but this is going to be a hit and run.

I found a possible relationship between Guy Sapp and Lindsy Collins Croslin (co-owners of the Tyler property).

I believe Lindsy father is Floyd J Collins Jr who married Peggy Latrelle Sapp on 5/14/1986 in Flagler County (re: ancestry.com).

Don't yet know if/how Peggy is connected to Guy. Working on it...

So, is that Lindsy Croslin, the Lindsy Croslin who is married to Tommy, Misty's brother?

BTW, both Misty's bros have marijuana leaves prominently displayed on their MS pages, whatever relevance that may or maynot have.

I don't know if this has been brought up or not (my eyes are going to start bleeding from these threads here in a second) but wouldn't Jr. be able to shed some light on what was going on in that house, that night or even before? He's certainly of speaking age. This leads me more inclined that the girlfriend isn't directly involved, he could always spill the beans. What he might not be able to say is if she left that night and then came back but I would think he would be key in the investigation or no?

Bold by me. I know! I have never read so much so fast in my life! And I am working on my second masters degree *LOL*

Originally Posted by FIND'HER
Am I crazy or does this kid....
(He's a friend on Crystal Sheffields Myspace)

and this kid....
(A friend on Chad Reynolds (missing sex offender) Myspace)

Look alike?

Is that the same kid?

Find'her - I did hear somewhere that Chrystal had a boyfriend named Chad but I thought no, no it couldn't be the missing Chad Reynolds? I feel sick. Can someone find a good link to Chrystal's my space page so we can compare?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=395122639

Exactly. They went in and did their business of removing what the SW allowed for before turning it back over the owners. They took their time in doing it...but we are not seeing that in this case. They are not still hauling items out 24/7 here. They are simply not allowing anyone into the home and haven't for how long now?

The only way it makes sense to me is if the dad voluntarily agreed to stay out of the home and have it locked down. Otherwise, as stated they have to get the SW and process the scene.

There are two ways I can look at that, LE is taking advantage of them not really knowing their rights and them not knowing that they don't have to honor this "request:.

Or that dad is innocent and if my kid was missing and it was at my sole discretion as the lease holder me and "my dumb f'n girlfriend" would be sleeping in a tent before anyone took even the slightest chance of disturbing evidence the police don't know they are looking for yet.

With Misti being a minor and not having any representation I hope they are being waaaay careful with how they handle her questioning. Add in everyone here thinking she is dumb, impaired, low voltage (my new favorite description, thank you whomever posted it) with her being a minor and a decent attorney would have a good shot and getting her statements withheld from trial. The need to be watching their step there or be able to solve it completely without those.

They are going to hang onto the house for a couple more days.

oh for pete's sake I can't get the video, can someone give me a blow by blow of the presser please? TIA

I can't hear presser guy, my vol.s high but he talks soft........what is he saying........FBI there and nothing new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV