FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe M. Griffis is the bio moms mother and J. Sheffeild is her bio moms father.
yes - we corrected that yesterday afternoon. Who is the bio-dad's mom? Who was the older woman sitting with him yesterday in media interviews? She had on an LE sweater but someone said she just might have been cold and LE loaned that to her. We saw Crystal - bio-dad's sister last night but haven't seen a name for his mom.

I think the GF accidentally killed her. Why would a kidnapper prop open a door? Who takes time to do that when people are home, and you need to get out quick, makes no sense to me. She didn't hear all this going on? Haleigh didn't cry out or make noise? Why leave sheets and blankets thrown around? Does the GF have access to a car or truck? I think the simple answer is WHO WAS WITH HER LAST??? JMO

There are ways to pass them, the question is are these people smart enough to know the ways? (i.e. sticking a tack in your shoe, biting your tongue) will fudge results
Aside from that, sociopaths can supposedly pass lie detector tests.
I'm wondering what questions they asked the gf. I hope they asked her if she left the children alone in the house at any point that night.

I don't believe the dad or anyone else in this family is "smart" enough..That's not a bash just an observation.

Hi april,

Sorry, don't know about the Today show, but would really like to see it. i'm sure one of our wonderful sleuths will post it, probably Angel_Who_Cares, she is great helping keep us up to date on news releases.

Thank you :blowkiss:

Yes! If my child went missing i would do anything and everything while in the middle of my breakdown to find him/her. Whatever they asked -i would not hesitate for a split second.

I guess I was talking about the fear of your 'fear, stress, etc.' of your child missing, coming across in the L.D. test, as lying.

Here is something that bothered me. http://www.fox30online.com/content/...ndered-Off/ecfIOIQdpEyY0r9dGW3W-A.cspx?rss=10

"Ronald told the judge Haleigh has Turner Syndrome and needs hormone treatments by an endocrinologist. He said Sheffield frequently failed to take Haleigh to her doctors appointments"

Welcome to Websleuths, smg4ddg!

This is an interesting link you provided!

"CBS47/FOX30 asked Sheffield about the incident Wednesday. She said she was outside Ronald's mother's house putting Haleigh's younger brother, Ronald Cummings Jr., in his car seat. She claimed Ronald Cummings Sr. was responsible for Haleigh. Sheffield said she asked Ronald where Haleigh was and he didn't know. She claims she soon found Haleigh in the canal."
http://www.fox30online.com/content/...ndered-Off/ecfIOIQdpEyY0r9dGW3W-A.cspx?rss=10

If both bio mom and the father were there at the same time, yet the bio mom blames the father that Haleigh "wandered off" while in dad's care.
It seems they are both equally responsible if they were both present.

It's no wonder the father has custody!
Dad tells the judge bio mom does drugs, is unemployed and doesn't take Haleigh to her doctor's appointments.
It seems like there is a lot of resentment between bio mom and the father.

Maybe 17 year old GF was 'detained' in the bathroom for a certain period of time. You can take 'detained' in anyway you choose. :-)

And the 'time' she was detained, gave the abductor the time HE needed to take Haleigh out?

-
-

Very well-phrased post april. I tend to agree with your skillful use of the "shift" button just at the right time!

Susan

I think the GF accidentally killed her. Why would a kidnapper prop open a door? Who takes time to do that when people are home, and you need to get out quick, makes no sense to me. She didn't hear all this going on? Haleigh didn't cry out or make noise? Why leave sheets and blankets thrown around? Does the GF have access to a car or truck? I think the simple answer is WHO WAS WITH HER LAST??? JMO

I'm suspicious of the GF too..Could be she killed her & then purposely waited for the dad to come home & claim she just found her gone..It may have happened way earlier in the night giving her time to dispose of the body later when the brother went to sleep..She then left the cider block making it look like someone had got in the home..It's a definite possibility..A very simple scenario actually & one I'm sure LE all over the country has seen many times before.

Hmmmmm ... right, and so we don't REALLY know if the incident of Haleigh in the water, really happened, correct?
Yea I guess - "officially" would mean that someone in authority was called and that article says the incident was never reported BUT if I'm rescuing my child from the water and reviving her - then you bet I'm heading straight to the hospital or doctors office. So - one would think there are medical records to back this incident up.

Im wondering what actually happened and what didn't happen with all the different stories being told. Last night on NG and alot of articles said that the two children and the gf were all sleeping in the same bed but on Greta the sheriff said that the little boy was asleep in a different room. Im also really wondering if this was at all random the more i read. I read that an update will come later this afternoon,hopefully we will learn more.

It's odd that the back screen door was held open with a brick. Almost like it was pre planned. Most screen doors are squeeky, perhaps the perp opened the screen door slowly prior to the abduction in order to remain quiet. I fear this person knew this house and that door, and had a plan of execution to remove haleigh from the house undetected. From what I heard on NG, the father said him and the g/f both passed lie detector tests. I don't believe either are involved. I do believe a local person familiar with the house, layout,haleigh, and possibly the g/f did this.

Kat, he states girlfriend in his interview with Nancy Grace. So from his words she was a girlfriend. Plus she calls it in as "my daughter" is missing... I doubt if she was just a sitter she would say that.

The mom said on Greta they've been dating 4-6 months.

The mom said on Greta they've been dating 4-6 months.

Thanks for clearing that up for me both of you "amys"! :)

I had not had my coffee yet this morning!

But now I've had two cups and I'm reading as fast as you all can post!:woohoo:

In the 911 call the gf mentions the "brick" cinderblock

The gf says the back door was wide open with a brick
Operator "your back door was wide open, what are you talking about a brick? what is the brick"
gf "its almost like the one on the stairs like we have like a walkway"

I'm wondering if they're missing any bricks from their walkway that someone would have taken and placed to leave the door open.

The gf has a problem answering questions such as "when did you last see her" and "what was she wearing"

gf "we were just like you know it was about 10 o'clock we were she was sleeping ...."

operator "what was she last seen wearing"

gf stalls and then "she was in her pajamas we were sleeping"

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18695730/detail.html#-

If the gf was truly there, then she should be able to answer all the questions right away, no stalling, no "um.. huh.." etc
She balks at a lot of questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member