FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaLaw you are so smart! I would like to know the same answers...anyone???

As far as: Why prop the door open? He Must have gotten in the house...set it up...and waited...no noise...knew dad got home around 3:30am.imho

On the SO that was 500 feet away, it does say on his page at the bottom: Involving a minor-Yes. It did not say male/female. hope that helps some...

I hope they find her soon.

Not really smart, ROBLYN. Just trying to make sense out of a nonsensical (?) situation. I should know better! I have no answers but lots of questions!

If anyone can make a difference, it is TM and TES! I hope Haleigh is found today safe and sound!

Good catch on door being propped open because of wind.
Also wondering if that shot of the bikes outside (greta interview), wondering if the rule was to put bikes inside house, but kids didn't, could Haleigh have gone out in the night to bring them in so dad wouldn't know they got left out.

Possibly the girlfriend was 'out' for the evening while dad was at work and the little girl got up and when no one was there she went out looking for the dad's girlfriend. Girlfriend comes back and can't find little girl then dad pulls in driveway.

~bolded by always~

Why would the girlfriend not call 911 at 3am when she says she noticed Haliegh missing? Why??

It sounds like she waited and rang the Dad's cell phone when she saw him pulling in the driveway... :waitasec: Why??

I have to say here ... to be honest, if it were my child, I'd first frantically be calling him/her and running around looking for him/her. How long? I don't know .. but at least for awhile, before it would kick in to call 911.

-

i would like to know what the problems were in the past with CPS and the gf and the father and the children and as to why they were investigated.

Thats a fantastic question.
The hinky meter about the cinderblock brick is off the charts for me.

There would be no reason to prop that door open unless someone was carrying something, or the screen door was very noisy.

If it were the G/F carrying the child, I'd think she'd remove the brick after the fact to remove evidence.

I sooo want someone to check the noise level of that door

If she used the brick to keep the door open so would the kidnapper so why not leave it that way?..The kidnapper couldn't possibly remove the brick with the child in their arms & there's no way that child would be put down so the brick had to stay..

Members of the little girls school is bringing over food and drinks for the family for this afternoon, I hope there are plenty of people ready to bring food and water for TES as well.....

I heard on the news last night(can't remember which show) that the Whole community has opened their homes and their doors to the volunteers and this family....It is wonderful to see...The town has around 5200/5300(again, can't remember at the moment) people...small, but very wooded with water.

They need to find the ONE door that won't open for them!!!

Possibly the girlfriend was 'out' for the evening while dad was at work and the little girl got up and when no one was there she went out looking for the dad's girlfriend. Girlfriend comes back and can't find little girl then dad pulls in driveway.

I have been wondering this also, it's another possibility.GF was not there and got back right before dad. He finds Hayleigh missing and GF up, she is dressed and says oh I just got up to go to the bathroom and door was open.

Last night during the interview, she resembled a tweaker with the constant rocking in her chair, imo. It bothered me. Granted, she could just be uncomfortable in the spotlight...but I didn't see anyone else doing this. It was odd.

Please know that I am not trying to be funny, but I was so afraid she was going to turn the chair over or the chair would collapse.

I thought it was very odd also.

Bond -

1) The "prop" has been defined as a "cinder block" - I take that to mean a construction type block with the two big square holes that are sometimes filled with cement when building homes.

2) you got me thinking about the door set-up. I was assuming both doors were together on the same door frame - screen door to outside and then solid door - so in warmer months the solid door could be left open and the screen door acts as a barrier to keep mosquitos and such out. BUT - as you mentioned - if there was a screened back porch - then the screen door AND the solid door could be two separate frames. The screen door being the opening to the "porch" and then the solid door being the opening to the actual house.

3) The dad said several times last night that is was a "screened" door - so I would rule out the glass door theory.

Hope some of that helps.

The only thing about that is THAT grandpa that said that was the MOM's father. This is a "small town" atmosphere tho. hhhmmmm....................

Oh, ok, thanks for the info. So that was the maternal grandpa. I am still trying to get the family straight.

Did anyone ever find out if that My Space that was posted is indeed the young girlfriend? She looks like she would attract a lot of attention from perverts in the neighborhood. Maybe someone saw this young chic with kids in tow and saw her as an easy mark. However, I do believe she knows more than what she is saying. Perhaps she's scared. Too bad we can't see her on camera. We'd have a much better idea of whether or not she's lying.

Now in my most paranoid mind and I hope I'm wrong, I also think the girlfriend was crying on the 911 call, not so much because the child was missing, but because she was scared of the dad being mad at her. If the child was suddenly missing and you are 17 and alone in a trailer, if you haven't called 911, you would call SOMEONE! ... like your parents! Because you would be terrified! ... unless... you know who did it.

So do we know if Greta will do a tour?

It won't take long for the FBI to break down to the truth of what happened with the gf. She is no Casey.

GF could have proped door open so she could get back in? lost key? Or she left it unlocked and went out, perp left it proped.

I am just really really suspicious of GF, it doesnt add up like GP Johnny said, how does a child go missing from the room gf was sleeping in while gf was in bathroom???

I think there is a delay in the link up. I saw the same thing and I think he is shaking his head at the remark Meridith made just before about it being over 48 hours since she was seen. I think....

Thanks for responding Lancelot:)

This is just heartbreaking. I am in awe of those of you that have been helping missing children and their families for so long...:blowkiss:

i would like to know what the problems were in the past with CPS and the gf and the father and the children and as to why they were investigated.

I really wish we could find that out too. Some suggestions I thought of though were:
-When Haleigh fell into the water and had to be resuscitated. (I'm not sure when the mother said this was). But, if the medics or anyone there had any doubts about the situation, CPS may have looked into it.
-The mother and grandmother admitted that Haleigh and her younger brother had said their dad hits them before.
-The grandmother made references to marijuana being in the house.

I have been wondering this also, it's another possibility.GF was not there and got back right before dad. He finds Hayleigh missing and GF up, she is dressed and says oh I just got up to go to the bathroom and door was open.
GOOD POINT! What was teh gf wearing when dad got home. IF she had been asleep in bed - she would have had "night clothes" on - not necessarily pajamas but maybe just a t-shirt or "something comfortable". IF she was in street clothes - well that would be a whole different story.

If she used the brick to keep the door open so would the kidnapper so why not leave it that way?..The kidnapper couldn't possibly remove the brick with the child in their arms & there's no way that child would be put down so the brick had to stay..

I agree, we don't know if g/friend or dad moved it, but if someone came in and took her, they're not going to worry about replacing it, they got what they came for.

Bond -

1) The "prop" has been defined as a "cinder block" - I take that to mean a construction type block with the two big square holes that are sometimes filled with cement when building homes.

2) you got me thinking about the door set-up. I was assuming both doors were together on the same door frame - screen door to outside and then solid door - so in warmer months the solid door could be left open and the screen door acts as a barrier to keep mosquitos and such out. BUT - as you mentioned - if there was a screened back porch - then the screen door AND the solid door could be two separate frames. The screen door being the opening to the "porch" and then the solid door being the opening to the actual house.

3) The dad said several times last night that is was a "screened" door - so I would rule out the glass door theory.

Hope some of that helps.

I think your description of a cinderblock is dead on. If you go to google images and search it, you'll see what it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite