FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming this was an abduction by someone who is not the gf and not the father, we can't rule out non-strangers just yet.

Perhaps the reasons gf had to do 2 sessions is because she is hiding something. I'm not saying she is involved in any way. But maybe there's a piece of the puzzle she can't tell because she doesn't want the bf to go ballistic.

Maybe she had a visitor that she doesn't want the bf to know about?

Maybe she herself wasn't in the bed or even in the home at all until 3 AM?

I'm also wondering who watched the kids overnight while he worked before the gf came along.

IMO, this child was abducted by a pedophile.

No facts to back this up..."my gut' has been going Crazy that it is a pedophile since yesterday. I'm sure of it! please be gentle everyone, just my feelings from everything.

God i pray they find her today! If this was planned, he has her stashed somewhere and probably has supplies...

I am just wondering, does anyone get married before (or even after) they have kids anymore???

I personally think that's irrelevant:) I am happily with my boyfriend of 7 years and we're not married, don't plan on it anytime soon. My sister has a two children and is unmarried.

Wonderul parent she is:) And her boyfriend, too.

Fox news reporting this is an abduction
The GF was in same room when she was abducted
Mother of Haleigh, in 2005 when girl was in dads custody, said in a court document- dad failed to keep controll, and girl would wander off

Here are a few pics of Haleigh's home and surounding area to give everyone an idea of just what the home looks like. Aluminum doors, modular home looks to sit about 2 ft above the ground with skirting. Sorry, I have none of the back of the home but I understand there is a wheelchair ramp deck on the back of the home.
The doors look to be very light weight as with most modular homes so I don't understand the need for the cinder block.

ITA, looks like a flimsy storm door...and in that pic, it's open with nothing propping it.

Here are a few pics of Haleigh's home and surounding area to give everyone an idea of just what the home looks like. Aluminum doors, modular home looks to sit about 2 ft above the ground with skirting. Sorry, I have none of the back of the home but I understand there is a wheelchair ramp deck on the back of the home.
The doors look to be very light weight as with most modular homes so I don't understand the need for the cinder block.
Haleighhome1.jpg

frontdoorHaleighshome.jpg

areaaroundHaleighshome.jpg

Mother and Grandfather
HaleighMotherGfather.jpg

Neighbor
JimBachelorHaleighneighbor.jpg

SO who lives 500 feet from Haleigh's home
CallImage.jpg

SO that lives 0.5 mile (2500 feet) from Haleigh's home
TimothyRandolph.jpg

Excellent thank you. The last photo jumps out at me for some reason. More info on this guy?

Haleighhome1.jpg

frontdoorHaleighshome.jpg

areaaroundHaleighshome.jpg

Mother and Grandfather
HaleighMotherGfather.jpg

Neighbor
JimBachelorHaleighneighbor.jpg

SO who lives 500 feet from Haleigh's home
CallImage.jpg

SO that lives 0.5 mile (2500 feet) from Haleigh's home
TimothyRandolph.jpg

Childhood song just poped into head

who are the people in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood, in your neeeighborhood?

About the cinder block ( or as we call them here, cement blocks)
GF said on 911 call it was a brick not a cement block. Don't know if that matters or not.
Maybe GF propped door with brick so she could go out after kids were in bed and be able to get back in. When she gets home Haleigh is gone and she doesn't want to tell the dad she was out.
Just a thought

I thought of that at first too, but then realized that if the gf had left, she wouldn't need to prop the door open, just leave it unlocked or even locked if she had a key.

I think the brick propping the door open suggests that someone wanted to be able to easily leave without fiddling with a door handle because they knew their arms would be full carrying Haleigh.

I also think it may be someone the child knew. Maybe a friend or coworker of her father's or the gf's.

I could be wrong...that's just a gut feeling.

I think at this point if anyone knows that the g/f was somewhere other than the home between 8pm and 3am they would have come forward by now unless they are involved.

Again, having family in LE, she was most likely given 2 because the first one was inconclusive. Inconclusive tests do not mean she is lying. She could have been moving, crying, etc. This does not indicate guilt by any means

But....if she passed the first one...why have a second? Wouldn't a decent poly operator tell her to sit still? I do not beleive it has ever been stated that the tests were "inconclusive". Sorry NJ, I don't think I can let her off the hook that easily.

IMO, the brick is a stage. The father said the back door was locked, it was not regularly used and that it was difficult to lock....door had to be forced closed before lock would engage.

Sorry....my manners....good morning all. Took me 3 hours to catch up!!

Fox news reporting this is an abduction
The GF was in same room when she was abducted
Mother of Haleigh, in 2005 when girl was in dads custody, said in a court document- dad failed to keep controll, and girl would wander off

Bold is mine.
That's an interesting accusation, since dad said on national TV that there's no way Haleigh would wander off. :waitasec:

About the cinder block ( or as we call them here, cement blocks)
GF said on 911 call it was a brick not a cement block. Don't know if that matters or not.
Maybe GF propped door with brick so she could go out after kids were in bed and be able to get back in. When she gets home Haleigh is gone and she doesn't want to tell the dad she was out.
Just a thought

That matter and is hugely significant. Less likely someone would bring a cynder block to break in. The brick was brought to gain entrance to the home.

In those pictures of the home, that door is the front door right? The door we're all talking about is the backdoor???? I'm I correct that we don't have a pic of the door that was "propped" with a cinderblock?

As for the 2 lie detector tests, she could have taken 1 then they had more questions (different questions) so she took another. I"m not leaning towards either one of these 2 people. I'm on the kidnapping theory.

Also, they have been dating for 4-6 months, do we know if she was 16 at the time? This has nothing to do with it but I was just wondering.

Some quick thoughts after reading the last thread:

I noticed someone mentioned the mom's "friend" who blogged about Darlier Routier, etc. Imagine my surprise when I clicked the link and found my friend Holliston.

He's a great guy, and a wonderful blogger who also does a lot of true crime/missing persons. I've had close contact with him for at least 4 years. He does a lot for missing persons:) Obviously, he's also a friend of my myspace. This is either coincidental, or she added him because he is blogging about the missing child on his website.

Grrrr, I forgot the other point I wanted to address, and I'm not wading back through that thread:(

Lancelot, your posts were cracking me up

I think at this point if anyone knows that the g/f was somewhere other than the home between 8pm and 3am they would have come forward by now unless they are involved.

exactly unless they are involved
Remember that bunch that Couey lived with? They all lied about him.

Key: GF has newphews over to play at 5:00pm Nephews fathers? friends? neighbors? Where were they playing.

I think I found her myspace page last night. She goes by Lil missy. It looked liked she had a sister a little older with 3 children. Two boys. From the pictures I saw her sister also lives in a mobile home. Not sure what is going on here. I will see if I can find it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member