FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am wishing for a positive outcome for Haleigh so I won't wish to have a forum dedicated to her although it is easier to navigate with all of the topics being separated.

Why did Misty change her story about where everyone was sleeping? 2 different stories.
Out of the blue, my husband said..........allot of women are jealous of another woman's child. And having to be a wife and mother to 2 children at 17 years old. He thinks gf is involved.......so I put his thought in here from a man's point of view.........
Hi! :) Tell him I'm suspicious too. I heard on JVM's show something about the mother's family doubting somebody could've snuck into the house without being heard. Nancy Grace is showing some background video of the dad & g/f walking around, smoking.

Body language........why does Misty close her eyes when talking??? Sun in her eyes?

:furious:My sister was coerced by her ex-husband very rich family to give up her daughter when she was 2. The judge in our rural town was "in their pocket." She had 1 wild year.. and lost her daughter. She straightened right up went to college. When her daughter turned 5 she was able to start to fight for custody. She was not able to get custody even after her ex did not have a good record. Here my sis was leading an GOOD LIFE. Her daughter eventually moved in with her when she was 14 when dad moved to Columbia to do his drug dealing for the rich.

I will give Crystal a benefit of the doubt and her family. I would be mad as all get out if I messed up once 3 years ago, straightened out my life... fought to get custody of my daughter and my ex who has a 17 yo gf LOST MY KID!!!!

Why did Misty change her story about where everyone was sleeping? 2 different stories.
Out of the blue, my husband said..........allot of women are jealous of another woman's child. And having to be a wife and mother to 2 children at 17 years old. He thinks gf is involved.......so I put his thought in here from a man's point of view.........

Tell your hubby that there is a good chance he's spot on. As sad as that outcome would be.

Oh, I know what it is -- I actually grew up in one and remember being absolutely terrified when folk would run up and down the aisles, etc :).

It's just...well...odd. Like SuziQ said.

What is odd about it ?

Can you all link me to maps/view of the area of this home? Any arial (sp?) views? Bodies of water? I have read on so many cases today, sadly I can't recall.

Hi! :) Tell him I'm suspicious too. I heard on JVM's show something about the mother's family doubting somebody could've snuck into the house without being heard. Nancy Grace is showing some background video of the dad & g/f walking around, the g/f smoking.

I guess the mother's family haven't heard of Elizabeth Smart, Polly Klass and Jessica Lunsford, all taken from inside their homes in the middle of the night.

More NG updates:

Michelle(amw) gf not a suspect neither is father according to LE.

Two beds in one of the rooms. Haleigh in smaller bed. GF and Jr. in bed. according to the father. She spoke with father @1 hour ago.

All 44 SO's have reported and been cleared, they may go back and double check.

hope it's ok to post this here...

Psychologist on Nancy's show is also suspicious of why g/f wouldn't wake up, like what activities normally went on inside the house that a stranger would be able to enter without awakening her. :waitasec:

I wish NG would have the GF on.

Unless she's 'lawyered up' I believe she's just declining. I wonder why though? I'd do anything if I lost someone's kid... even if it's not my fault.

I guess the mother's family haven't heard of Elizabeth Smart, Polly Klass and Jessica Lunsford, all taken from inside their homes in the middle of the night.

Proof it can happen.

The local news, WJXT, out of Jacksonville had an exclusive interview with the gf earlier today. This is where it was revealed about the sleeping arrangements. This station also had a special about the case that started at 8 p.m.

I have to respectfully ask...since George and KFN have inserted themselves into this case...why is it then unacceptable to discuss their involvement here? Yes, we can discuss them on the other forum, but that one is about Caylee's case. This IS about Hayleigh's case and it does have a direct affect on her family as people have already mentioned. It will only serve to confuse things more on Caylee's forum to discuss their involvement with Hayleigh's case there, imo.
Originally Posted by christine2448
This thread is about Haleigh Cummings and her being missing. Not GA, CA or Caylee. We are going to start deleting posts relating.

Caylee has a forum here and they can be disussed there.

Move on and concentrate on Haleigh from this point on, TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member