Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Searchfortruth :)

Or, if they both failed, or either one of them failed, then they would obtain lawyers and we would be here for months.

IMO, Ronald passed with flying colors, and Misty passed on the question "Do you know where Haleigh is" but failed on the question "Were you home when Haleigh went missing"

I made a who's who list last night but I can do one again if you want.

Haleigh Cummings- 5 year old missing.

Ronald Cummings- Father of Haleigh. (with whom Haleigh lives with)

Crystal Sheffield- Mother of Haleigh. (lives about an hour and a half from Haleigh)

Misty Croslin- Girlfriend of the father. (with whom Haleigh lives with)

Marie Griffis- Grandmother of Haleigh (maternal side)

Johnny Sheffield- Grandfather of Haleigh (maternal side)

Crystal Cummings- Aunt of Haleigh (paternal side)

Chad Griffis- Fiancee of Haleighs mother (unsure of why him and Haleighs mom have the same last name)

That's basically what I've got so far.

Do you have the locations of all of these people? It would help narrow down the relations of Crystal & Chad in my net searches.

Yes they are reporting on CNN a pile of Cinder blocks 50 ft from the home, cooborated by a local reporter.

I just looked up the GF's profile on myspace and she last visited in September of 2008, but she lists her age as 19. She also has a strange poem on her page. I didn't see anywhere else to post this info but something is fishy here. Issues JVM just played a tape where the GF used Haleigh's name in the past tense. Mods if this should move elsewhere, please do so.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=412920159

It is more than OK to post!! I will even repost it!! SUPPORT TES!!

Thanks SS!!! I love the tireless job that TES does, Tim is such a special person.

I just finished making my donation, I sure hope more people here can give again too.

This might be just what George needs to help him towards the road to recovery - helping someone else out who is in the same situation. Please do not pass judgment on his decision to become involved.

GA is NOT helping. Hayleigh's family copped an attitude immediately after having lunch with George. For heavens sake, he needs to talk to the detectives in his own daughter's case before messing with another one. He needs to clean up his own garbage first.

Also, earlier on some news interview, the father and his supporters reported a split between their "camp" and the camp of the bio mother and her family.

Nancy Grace was so nice to the father when he was on the show last night. I think with all the different stories coming from the g/f that MIGHT not be the case tonight.

We will only be able to see documents such as the SWs and other things actually filed in this case until they have someone in custody and have filed charges. The Sunshine Law doesn't kick in this early in the investigation as not much is filed into public record. ;)

:blowkiss:Thank you! This case is moving so fast I can't type a question before the answer pops up!

There is so much running through my head right now that I'm not going to write about em, cause I don't want to make anyone else as nutty as I am with the 'facts' we've been given...:truce:

I worry about someone dupping the Caylee case in a way.
I really, really, really do not trust the GF.
I also worry about the biomommy as well.

Do we know anything about LE down there? Do they have a good track record with taking care of business?

On another thread it was stated that Haleigh has Turner Syndrome. I read alittle about it when I googled. I am not familiar with this syndrome. Are children with Turner syndrome of normal intelligence? Could they be hard to handle? Need meds?
Act up more than usual? Sometimes a disabled child is to much for someone to deal with?
JVM is on now.
Caller wants to know if former tenant might of had a KEY!!!

Turner's Syndrome! I need to look at her pic again. They have distinctive physical characteristics and may be smaller that usual, but not necessarily hard to handle. Her pic doesn't look like she has anything wrong. I had a patient at a state school with this. She couldn't talk but she was always wanting her trach cleaned and was a sweet little young woman and not hard to take care of.

That's a really creepy thought....... to be in bed, asleep, "someone" came in your room and took a child... makes me want to sleep with one eye open from now on!

this is why i have two german shepherds, one sleeps with my son and the other sleeps with me, faithfully every night...no one is coming in to my house without them barking and waking me up first!

cases like this are happening all too often, i hope haleigh is found safe, but i have my doubts.

OMG, I finally caught up with the end of the threads, do you know how fast I had to read to do that?

Ok 17yr old GF, dating dad for about 4 months plus, Dad has custody...

Has anyone found who was watching the kids before the GF? And did this person have a key???????

Thanks Searchfortruth :)

IMO, Ronald passed with flying colors, and Misty passed on the question "Do you know where Haleigh is" but failed on the question "Were you home when Haleigh went missing"

At Misty's age I can see her putting kids to bed and running to the neighbors close by maybe, leaving the door unlocked. Then came home about 3 am,
before bf and saw that Haleigh was missing. She started calling bf and looking on her own before she called LE.......maybe??? That would give a SO more time than we thought! MOO

My daughter, who has kept up with the latest cases very little, just made a comment to me while we were watching CNN. She said "Haleigh Ann Marie found missing on the day of Caylee Marie's memorial" ? I thought it was an interesting point, may not mean anything, but surely is a coincidence. Wasn't she, Haleigh, reported missing on the day of the memorial ?

Thinking about it carefully, I think it would be a bad idea for LE to come out and publicly clear Ronald or Misty. IF there was an abduction and someone has that little girl, the last thing LE needs is for them to know that the two people at home with her have been cleared, and thus they're searching for an abductor.

The way I see it, as long as Misty is still a suspect in the public's eye, he may not do something dumb.

If he's out there with her, and he learns Ronald and Misty have been eliminated as suspects, he may disappear with her, or hurt her

Very good first post. Welcome to WS!

And Welcome to all the newbies we have here today.

My daughter, who has kept up with the latest cases very little, just made a comment to me while we were watching CNN. She said "Haleigh Ann Marie found missing on the day of Caylee Marie's memorial" ? I thought it was an interesting point, may not mean anything, but surely is a coincidence. Wasn't she, Haleigh, reported missing on the day of the memorial ?

Yes. IIRC, the Amber Alert was issued during the memorial. :(

Yes, the amber came out in the middle of the memorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89