FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear on trailer doors.

They're loud. They're hard to close. The shifting of the trailer over time, makes it so the frame isn't square anymore, thus making it harder to close. They usually have the chain and spring instead of a storm door type closing system.

Oooh I don't like that she was missing lots of school and that the mother doesn't know if she was sick.

Bio mom no tears, no begging for baby to get back? Meds maybe???
Grandma not crying? I would be so upset.
Haleigh was missing allot of school.......bio mom doesn't know why Haleigh wasn't in school????

So it sounds like the dad served mom incorrectly for custody? Having served court papers at an address she has never lived? Nobody thinks its wierd that the girlfriend is still a minor?

Not everyone cries, so I wouldn't read too much into the fact that Misty hasn't. On the other hand, watch her eyes closely when she says something that is inconsistent with previous statements. Her eye movement becomes more rapid and erratic. She has a tell. Her 'whining" does seem forced. I want to see her grilled on camera. She'll either crack under the pressure or you can learn something from her affect. She's hiding something, but I don't believe for a minute that she knows what happened to Haleigh.

I have also noticed in a couple of the interviews that she looks down and to the left. Not good. I am torn between her being involved, and wasn't home/had gone out. That, IMO is not innocent either. Even a 17 year old knows better. And it also bothers me that she says she got up at 3, and didn't call the boyfriend until 3:29 or 3:27, and didn't call 911 at all until the boyfriend asked why she was calling him and not 911. This is all very bothersome to me. I am very afraid that we are going to have a forum. Although easier to navigate with so much misinformation swirling, I sure hope not

ETA: Why would a five year old who is afraid of the dark not make enough noise while being abducted to wake up the gf? I know she could have been carried out asleep. I just don't see someone hurting her seriously in the home and not leaving her there.

Yes, they went right to the end of a doc and the trail went cold there. The sheriff said it was windy that day though and could have blown skin cells in that direction.

I have a problem with this..
Okay, so the wind blows, yet it didn't blow the scent to the grass per say by the dock, but the dock itself? That is strange to me.. Almost as if the wind knew exactly where to blow it that makes sense?
I don't know...rambling I guess..:waitasec:

I may be wrong, and I haven't gone back to check cause I can't find the link again, but I could have sworn that the GF said in her video interview that she walked to the kitchen, turned the light on herself and noticed the door being open. :waitasec:
Well, that would make a lot more sense.

Haleigh's mom is on Nancy Grace so far she has said that Haleigh missed a lot of school and that if she missed anymore that the father would go to jail. She also says that the father got custody because on a visit he never brought the kids back to her and filed for custody instead. Says she missed the first court date because the summons was sent to a bogus address.

So it sounds like the dad served mom incorrectly for custody? Having served court papers at an address she has never lived? Nobody thinks its wierd that the girlfriend is still a minor?

I think it's terrible and hope later the LE will charge him with the crime of residing with someone illegally...:mad:

Haleigh's mom is on Nancy Grace so far she has said that Haleigh missed a lot of school and that if she missed anymore that the father would go to jail. She also says that the father got custody because on a visit he never brought the kids back to her and filed for custody instead. Says she missed the first court date because the summons was sent to a bogus address.

Then if Hayleigh was sick they weren't taking her to a doctor and getting an excuse. They don't try to jail parents if there are doctors excuses.

OK....listening to NG and the bio mom on school. I wonder if it had to do w/ Dad working nights and the GF not getting up in time?

Oh god i saw that too. That comment just stood out to me. She didn't say anything bad about Chloe but that comment was geared towards Haleigh and her brother. It mad me :furious: and question the mother further. Also that comment reminds me of another famous "mother of the year" to remain nameless.:rolleyes:

Hm. Something just occurred to me...was bio-mom paying support to bio-dad since HE had custody?

Bio mom no tears, no begging for baby to get back? Meds maybe???
Grandma not crying? I would be so upset.
Haleigh was missing allot of school.......bio mom doesn't know why Haleigh wasn't in school????

Something is just not sitting right with me with the Bio mom. She could not answer 3/4 of the questions NG threw at her to the point I think NG was getting frustrated. If I was a mom I would know everything and everywhere my kids did/were if they were not with me. It sounds like she is not really involved in their lives. I don't know something is just not right.

hinky meeter registering Why don't you hear the dad calling for her name on the 911 tape..you can hear him cussing but not yelling her name

With this school thing, isn't Haleigh just in kindergarten? Which would mean she's only been in school since August/September depending on when FLA schools open.

When was the custody case?

In regards to the girlfriend possibly having left & gone somewhere, leaving the kids alone & Haleigh soon to be abducted - With all the attention this case is receiving, don't you think someone would have come forward to report they saw her out & about? I think if a 17 year old left, it would have been to socialize, or buy cigarettes, or something where she would have been seen. Doesn't seem like the type to enjoy solitary walks along the river in the moonlight.....

Perhaps another bf in the trailer park? One that dad is friends with? Just speculating.

Then if Hayleigh was sick they weren't taking her to a doctor and getting an excuse. They don't try to jail parents if there are doctors excuses.

That, to me, explains the CPS reports that were mentioned billions of threads ago...schools can certainly file an educational neglect complaint with DSS if a child misses too much school without a legal excuse and a doctor's note is a legal excuse.

If the biomom is saying that the father stated that he would get put in jail if she missed more school, then that is what I think was happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute