FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bio-mom, Crystal is being interviewed by NG. She's come out swinging in regards to Ronald. She says that when they broke up she felt it was fair to let him have visitation and one time he didn't return them. She says a subpoena was sent to a bogus address in Jacksonville that she had never lived at and she missed the court date. She also says that Ronald has allowed Haleigh to miss a lot of school.

BUT.............last night I read the court docket in their paternity/custody case. Crystal did not appear a couple of times........I didn't count, but saw that in the docket more than once. I doubt Crystal realizes her story can be checked out. She's purposely trying to blame Ronald, and her story isn't truthful.

And the mother stated that the child often missed school...that could have been the CPS reports that were filed...

True. Schools are very strict now. My DD was a top swimmer and took her school work with her to competitions, it didn't matter that all the work was turned in though. The state law was they had to report me to DFS after so many missed days. It was tough, but we made it work.

Gonna list some important facts and flags prevalent so far:

1. We have a young 17 yr old child/girl babysitting
2. Not the bio parent
3. classic signs of abuse in children is bedwetting
4. bedwetting sets off acts of abuse and leads to murder of a child
5. Misty's interviews similar to Susan Smith's, no tears, not looking in camera
6. Story changing about exactly where Haleigh was last physically by Misty
7. Bio mom Crystal just stated on NG that Haleigh has missed alot of days of school this year. Father has been dating Misty for approximately the most part of this school term, meaning Misty has been sole caretaker of children at home while Father was gone off to work 12 hour shifts

8. Father proabbly not seeing physical appearance of Haleigh if not there for baths etc... so physical abuse could be easily hidden and could explain absences from school all within two week visitation periods. Heals back up to go visit with bio mom.
9. Misty ready to report Haleigh missing as soon as Father is due to arrive home, timing is suspect and a big red flag

10. Story mimicking the other recent missing cases of Jessica and Caylee
I hold Misty very suspect, bio mom hasn't seen her in two weeks, misses lots of days of school, father dating girlfriend who has been made sole caretaker and left alone with children. The timing of reporting her missing by Misty bothers me.

I think it's terrible and hope later the LE will charge him with the crime of residing with someone illegally...:mad:

I do think it is relavant to the living conditions. Drug record with dad, while I don't think he or the GF actually did it, they made conditions possible for someone else to.

Something strange with girl not being in school all the time. I wonder if the door was propped open while g/f went out possibly nearby seeing someone...drugs...etc??

Yes, they went right to the end of a doc and the trail went cold there. The sheriff said it was windy that day though and could have blown skin cells in that direction.

WTF?????? are you kidding me. LE should have divers by the dock RIGHT NOW!!!! No matter what the stories are, if the dogs tracked her there, thats where they should look. I hope LE hasn't made a big mistake with this.

I haven't really looked into this case enough to know the details (just decided it will be my NEW case) or have an opinion on who is responsible so forgive me if i get something wrong. But thats beside the point. lol

I have a problem with this..
Okay, so the wind blows, yet it didn't blow the scent to the grass per say by the dock, but the dock itself? That is strange to me.. Almost as if the wind knew exactly where to blow it that makes sense?
I don't know...rambling I guess..:waitasec:

I hear you. IMO, the Sheriff was purposely downplaying the significants of the dog hits.

Something is just not sitting right with me with the Bio mom. She could not answer 3/4 of the questions NG threw at her to the point I think NG was getting frustrated. If I was a mom I would know everything and everywhere my kids did/were if they were not with me. It sounds like she is not really involved in their lives. I don't know something is just not right.

I'm thinking it was 2 less children to care for having them live with dad...sadly some moms are like that.

True. Schools are very strict now. My DD was a top swimmer and took her school work with her to competitions, it didn't matter that all the work was turned in though. The state law was they had to report me to DFS after so many missed days. It was tough, but we made it work.

They are very very very strict with that now. I work for my local DSS and very closely with CPS and I can't tell you how vigilant schools are these days and it does, in fact, start very early with kiddos as young as this one...

on another note...I believe the sport of throwing people under the bus will begin after this NG interview with the biomom...and I DO NOT LIKE the fact that the biomom has a hard time answering the questions as well, as someone else mentioned earlier.

In regards to the girlfriend possibly having left & gone somewhere, leaving the kids alone & Haleigh soon to be abducted - With all the attention this case is receiving, don't you think someone would have come forward to report they saw her out & about? I think if a 17 year old left, it would have been to socialize, or buy cigarettes, or something where she would have been seen. Doesn't seem like the type to enjoy solitary walks along the river in the moonlight.....

If she was out, it was probably late at night. Maybe she was gabbing with a girlfriend that lived nearby. Maybe she was getting high. She may have even snuck off to meet a lover, although I seriously doubt that one. In any case, it was probably too late to be noticed except by whomever she might have been meeting.

Oh god i saw that too. That comment just stood out to me. She didn't say anything bad about Chloe but that comment was geared towards Haleigh and her brother. It mad me :furious: and question the mother further. Also that comment reminds me of another famous "mother of the year" to remain nameless.:rolleyes:

okay i'm lost. Who is "she" that you are talking about and who is Chloe? Someone please point me in the right direction about this?? :waitasec:

Something is just not sitting right with me with the Bio mom. She could not answer 3/4 of the questions NG threw at her to the point I think NG was getting frustrated. If I was a mom I would know everything and everywhere my kids did/were if they were not with me. It sounds like she is not really involved in their lives. I don't know something is just not right.

Totally agree. I think she looks like she's on drugs, and I don't just mean sedatives to help deal with the stress. She said she went to the custody hearing and that the court was against her and automatically siding with the father. That statement is *obviously* not the whole story; how often do we hear about courts everywhere unfairly favoring the father? Never. Something is off about this girl.

Can I link articles with a snip about him without commentary?

Suzi, you have been here long enough and know the rules...I am sure you will post what is appropriate. Thanks. :blowkiss::blowkiss::cool:

I do think it is relavant to the living conditions. Drug record with dad, while I don't think he or the GF actually did it, they made conditions possible for someone else to.

Sad to say but looks like no one involved with this little girl has any business taking care of anyone under 17!!

okay i'm lost. Who is "she" that you are talking about and who is Chloe? Someone please point me in the right direction about this?? :waitasec:

She= bio mom
Chloe= bio mom's newest baby

So it sounds like the dad served mom incorrectly for custody? Having served court papers at an address she has never lived? Nobody thinks its wierd that the girlfriend is still a minor?

Hi. First post here, be gentle. Yes, weird but here in Florida there is a whole bunch of weird. We seem to attract it. And outside of the metro areas, it get's pretty.....uh...backwoods. Not trying to be offensive.

OOPs! second post...

LE going back 30 days now.

A few items from the house including Cinder block sent to crime lab for rush.TH looking for prints etc..

LE still has control of the house.

Dad staying in a tent.

So it sounds like the dad served mom incorrectly for custody? Having served court papers at an address she has never lived? Nobody thinks its wierd that the girlfriend is still a minor?

I do!

I hear you. IMO, the Sheriff was purposely downplaying the significants of the dog hits.

And if it does turn out the GF did something, that would figure....just when I'm trying very hard not to jump there. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89