FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, after seeing the gf interviewed I was certain she wasn't involved now I'm not so sure. Her stories don't add up but is it definitely that? Or is it simply poor reporting? Following cases like this I have learned the media are very good at misreporting, sometimes deliberately and sometimes it's non intentional. I don't know what to think at the minute, but, yesterday, I was sure it had nothing to do with the gf.

I do not feel one way or another if this was a stranger abduction. My hinky does not go off because Daddy's girlfriend didn't wake up from noise from someone else coming into the room. When I am in deep sleep nothing wakes me up.

Unfortunately no.

I feel strongly this is a "Lunsfordesque" abduction and homicide, and would go as far as to say there are three SO's that they are focused on. My heart goes out to this baby.

Sadly, I agree.

I'm just reading over the transcripts from last nights Greta Van Susteren show.

The thing that really makes me think they could be innocent is their insistance that the door was locked. If this was a staged abduction then surely they would say well it could've been opened. Or even if the gf harmed her in anyway she would still say the door could've been opened. Saying the door was definitely locked makes them look suspicious. Do you know what I mean?

It could be like some people have said the gf was somewhere else when this happened and she is scared to tell the truth. There is something very strange about all this and I am torn between 3 scenarios.

Found this while reading another thread. Turns out she was most likely kidnapped, raped and murdered by a child serial killer.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1448811&postcount=9

ABDUCTED
Niecie was last seen by her father about 2:30 a.m. the day she disappeared. A search by law enforcement using tracking dogs and on horseback turned up no clues to the girl’s whereabouts, according to sheriff officials at the time.
Authorities noted there was no forced entry into the mobile home in the 300 block of Boulder Street and the rear door was left open. The bedspread she was sleeping under was also missing from the home, but there were no signs of a struggle and her parents said they didn’t hear anything unusual.

Sorry, I'm going on a bit here this morning but how do you pick a dead lock? A dead lock is not something which can be picked from the outside, can it?

...has anyone seen George Anthony speak at the Haleigh command center?
For someone who tried to commit suicide not too long ago and part of the reason was supposedbly the media attention he sure is "out" there....I know how important that command center was to him,he made that clear at the memorial...but omg isn't it way too soon for him to get involved in another case ?

Yesterday, after seeing the gf interviewed I was certain she wasn't involved now I'm not so sure. Her stories don't add up but is it definitely that? Or is it simply poor reporting? Following cases like this I have learned the media are very good at misreporting, sometimes deliberately and sometimes it's non intentional. I don't know what to think at the minute, but, yesterday, I was sure it had nothing to do with the gf.

Please, if you scroll back a few pages you will see that The g/f said in her OWN VOICE to the 911 operator that she put the child to bed at 10pm

Then in her Own voice in the utube clip to the media she says it was at 8pm

that isn't poor reporting :( that is lying

Please, if you scroll back a few pages you will see that The g/f said in her OWN VOICE to the 911 operator that she put the child to bed at 10pm

Then in her Own voice in the utube clip to the media she says it was at 8pm

that isn't poor reporting :( that is lying

Here is a snipped part of the transcript last night on GVS

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, the other night, Monday night, you saw her about 10:00, Is that correct?

CROSLIN: What was that?

VAN SUSTEREN: You last saw Haleigh at about 10:00 Monday night when she was in bed? Is that right, Misty?

CROSLIN: Yes, ma'am.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was anything going on with her? Did she fall asleep easily? Was she at all anxious, getting up and leaving the bed?

CROSLIN: No. She had school, so I put her to bed about 8:00 because that is her bedtime so she can get up and go to school, so she's not tired.

VAN SUSTEREN: Were you in the same bed with Haleigh, Misty?

CROSLIN: No.

VAN SUSTEREN: Were you in the same room?

CROSLIN: Yes.

So in that she mentions 8pm and 10pm - 8pm being the time she put her to bed and 10pm being the last time she saw her.
There are some inconsistencies there, but, I think there should be allowances made for that. Like her age, she's scared, she's confused etc.

Sorry, I'm going on a bit here this morning but how do you pick a dead lock? A dead lock is not something which can be picked from the outside, can it?

If you do a google search there are video's on how to do, what household items you can use, etc...

It is harder to do than a doorknob lock, but it can be done. That being said that deadbolt was not picked. MOO

...has anyone seen George Anthony speak at the Haleigh command center?
For someone who tried to commit suicide not too long ago and part of the reason was supposedbly the media attention he sure is "out" there....I know how important that command center was to him,he made that clear at the memorial...but omg isn't it way too soon for him to get involved in another case ?

respectfully snipped

I actually think its good that George is out there helping .. it gives him a purpose, and I believe, can help heal him by helping others.

Crystal's Interests
General Taking care of my baby girl Chloe and the other brats thats pretty much it!!!! Oh yeah and my grown up baby Chad!!!
Music Pretty much every and anything!!!
Movies The Note Book I would have to say is my favorite movie, it's the best i've seen so far!!!!
Television CSI, The Cleaner,and Dog The Bounty Hunter they are the **** man!!!!
Books Don't really read gives my headackes
Heroes My Mom and My Sister Sarah Of Course couldn't live with out them My Daddy, My Brother Marcus and Chad most of all he's My fiancee, my whole world I love hime to death!!!!

I hope Crystal isn't meaning her precious 5 year old missing daughter and 4 year old son. :-( This is posted on her myspace.

snipped

*EDITED* Ok, I am changing my belief in this case. I am now convinced the dad and girlfriend are responsible. She is just doing what he is telling her to do.

This is what I have thought from the start. That Misty is covering for the dad. She seems to be terribly frightened and I think that she is terrified of him - I would be too. At the start of the GVS interview tonight he told her under his breath to look at the camera (as if she would be more believable if she didn't look down or to the side), I don't know if anyone else heard this. He seemed to be on pins and needles when she was talking as if waiting for her to screw up an answer. I wish she would go home to her mother and get away from him. I couldn't understand why he didn't make the 911 call himself. That was very odd to me - he was the father of the child. For someone who is calling for help, he seemed very defensive and angry to me. I wonder how far his job is from the home. Does he get a dinner break? IMO I am convinced that they are involved, with Misty covering for the dad.

This is what I have thought from the start. That Misty is covering for the dad. She seems to be terribly frightened and I think that she is terrified of him - I would be too. At the start of the GVS interview tonight he told her under his breath to look at the camera (as if she would be more believable if she didn't look down or to the side), I don't know if anyone else heard this. He seemed to be on pins and needles when she was talking as if waiting for her to screw up an answer. I wish she would go home to her mother and get away from him. I couldn't understand why he didn't make the 911 call himself. That was very odd to me - he was the father of the child. For someone who is calling for help, he seemed very defensive and angry to me. I wonder how far his job is from the home. Does he get a dinner break? IMO I am convinced that they are involved, with Misty covering for the dad.

I agree she is terrified of him and she could be doing what he is telling her. But, he could just be aware of the finger pointing, and is trying to make sure she has eye to eye contact KWIM?

This is baffling, that's for sure.

I've just watched the Nancy Grace interview with the father. And all I can say is wow! I did not know(because I've skipped a thread) that he said Misty was sleeping in the same bed as the kids. Misty said on Greta's interview that she was sleeping in another bed in the same room. Ronald even had to correct her as to the position or the distance of the beds on Gretas interview. They are either both lying or both very tired and confused with the situation. I wouldn't want to bet on which at this stage but I'm thinking they are most likely lying, her for fear of him I think. He is looking real shifty to me at this stage.

My mind is made up. And you can all crucify me if you want. This is a staged abduction in my opinion. I just watched Crystals interview with Nancy Grace and she was told 3 seperate stories about the sleeping arrangements. OMG is all I can say.

Here is a snipped part of the transcript last night on GVS

VAN SUSTEREN: Misty, the other night, Monday night, you saw her about 10:00, Is that correct?

CROSLIN: What was that?

VAN SUSTEREN: You last saw Haleigh at about 10:00 Monday night when she was in bed? Is that right, Misty?

CROSLIN: Yes, ma'am.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was anything going on with her? Did she fall asleep easily? Was she at all anxious, getting up and leaving the bed?

CROSLIN: No. She had school, so I put her to bed about 8:00 because that is her bedtime so she can get up and go to school, so she's not tired.

VAN SUSTEREN: Were you in the same bed with Haleigh, Misty?

CROSLIN: No.

VAN SUSTEREN: Were you in the same room?

CROSLIN: Yes.

So in that she mentions 8pm and 10pm - 8pm being the time she put her to bed and 10pm being the last time she saw her.
There are some inconsistencies there, but, I think there should be allowances made for that. Like her age, she's scared, she's confused etc.

Im not buying it
Something is screwy here. She had ample time to tell that to the 911 person

But she said she was cleaning at 10 p,
911: “OK when did you last see her?”

Misty Croslin: “Um, we like just, you know…it was about 10 o’clock- she was sleeping- I was cleaning…

Ok so I see your point - but it is being reported that she put her to bed at 10 etc

So yeah i get where you are at but I still am SUS

Haleighs father said that they were all sleeping in the same bed

The G/F says not

The whole distancing from Haleigh in the media interview but saying OUR DAUGHTER in the 911 call

Its all too sus

I do think this is staged

People have seen the Fame and $$$$$$$$$$$$ associated with the Caylee case
I think someone decided to get in on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors